<< First910111213
Author Topic:
Lord_Aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: May 03, 2006 08:59
hey people

i have not done rpg before although i do have an character she is an human, ranger of ithilien. if you want to go on the character database and search for the name " ~ faelwen~ "

i'd really like to join an exiting thread but like i said i havn't done it before thanks for your time

p.s: if you want me to join pm me by the name Lord_Aragorn
Echileru_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2006 02:15
Hello to all! I am looking to join a thread. Totally Tolkien is preferred, to Tolkien Related is fine also. I have three elves (two males, and one female) and one Gondorian female. Please pm me if you would like my to join your thread. Thanks bunches!
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 09, 2006 04:48
The Elvish Armoury

We are back open for business, Come and buy some of the finest arms and armour and jewellery pieces that these two Noldorin elves have to offer...

A free RP open to all who wish to take part.
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2006 05:44
Available: One half elf, trained in battle, and will work with any race, she in quiet and can go days without sleep. Is looking to join a rpg, doesn't care what one. Please PM me if you are intressed in this offer. Thank you.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2006 07:45
Hi! I am looking for a freelance RPG that takes place in Rohan, or Gondor. I have an elf character, who is in the data base, whom I would be willing to use. I will get more characters in time, but I am new (relitively speaking). Thanks everyone!
Starliner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2006 08:55
HI!
im lookin for a good rpg pople dont mind me joining into, uhmm, my character is Amanyar Talhaden, its in the data -bank, take a look and if your interested please either pm me or email me at [email protected]..
thanks !!

starliner
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: May 30, 2006 07:36
It's me again!!! I have a new RPG for people to join. It is called Agar a Dúath, and involves my new charrie Narluin. She is the nieceof Lord Elrond, and her bio is in the db. Looking for any and all dedicated RPGers to join!!

The thread takes place at this time in the woods surrounding Rivendell, soon to be in Lorien. There is going to be an opportunity for anything, battles, love, and much more! Please join! It will be fun!!!

~Dinenlasse~
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2006 11:18
The Forgotten Challenge

2 characters have dissappeared from Roleplay '*Forgotten*'
Karay, a youthful copper-haired maiden from Rohan and Brocc a mature horse breader of Rohan. Lost in Fangorn Forest.

The challenge is to either find them and point them in the right direction or take their sword and replace them!

Do you accept the challenge?

Pm me, or post on the OOC thread, found here: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=25523

View the story so far here: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=25525

(You may find information on these characters in the database, and may adjust them to your will. Their creators have left the rp. Completely new characters may also be considered.)

~ Larsil
Jadawen_Lady_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2006 12:07
Hi i'm looking to join a RPG...my Character is a 19 year old girl from Rohan...she is very independent.If anyone would like her to join your RPG just pm me!
Johan_Oder
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2006 11:25
Hey guys need some more players for "Escape from Angband"
Larsil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2006 04:28
Desperately needing some Lorien Elves for the sequel to previous TR roleplay *Forgotten*

Find OOC for The Journey Continues here: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=27096

and the beginning of the rp here:
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=27105

Please drop by and have a look
xxrivendelldaughterxx
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2006 11:16
Desperately need fellowship charries (gandalf, sam*currently being covered by me*, and a few OC's. "The Return of the Nazgul" can be found under totally tolkien.

ALSO

need rangers*oc's as well as from book* for my other rp "Ranger's Travels", also under totally tolkien.
~Háthien_Oronar~
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2006 12:29
Attention, all fans of the Silmarillion!

I've started an OoC thread entitled "A thread to pique your interests...". It has no IC thread at the moment, but that's merely because I want to know if anyone would be interested in joining a Sil RP. Thus far, there are two people besides myself, and we would truly like to see some more faces. So, if you enjoyed the Silmarillion and would like to RP in a thread based solely on that magnificent work of Tolkien's, then stop on by and see us in the OoC forum! We're currently working on characters and histories and such. Soon, though, we'll have a TT thread up and running.

Come on by and join the brainstorming! Bring an original character or two. Or, if you prefer, roleplay one of the Sil's main characters- the sons of Feanor, Feanor himself, and countless other are available for those who qualify.
RohanMaid
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2006 04:37
Maiden from Rohan age 21 is looking for friends of all races who will help her to kill some orcs and clean Edoras from orcish scum.....all races are welcome if they are skilled with bow,swords and axes if anyone is interested PM me or look for me in the councilfree chat PS: elves are more than welcome...dwarfs also Gurth 'ni yrch!

[Edited on 11/8/2006 by RohanMaid]

[Edited on 11/8/2006 by RohanMaid]
angels
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2006 10:12
Hi, i am setting up a character here to role play. So the first and most important thing I need to set up is a family. So i was wondering if anyone would like to be my character's older sister?
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: August 18, 2006 10:43
Wanted desprately: any dedicated RPGers whose characters enjoy adventuring, battling, or just sitting around a fire and chatting. I am in need of more charcters for my RPGs. Any race, gender, history will do, as long as they fit in to the standards guidelined here by CoE. I have three RPG's, and though they are well on their way, many members have dropped out or haven't posted, and I want any and all to look into them. My threads are listed below:

Onward to Gondor (part two):
http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=24148

From Mirkwood On:
http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=25773

The Treason of Dol Guldur:
http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=22219

Please pm me before joining so I know what to expect, and please make your introductions understandable and fitting with the plot. Hope to see everyone there!

[Edited on 8/28/2006 by Dinenlasse]
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 30, 2006 09:59
If wanted

- Sixteen year old girl, lives in Edoras

- Good rider and archer

- Preferably not love interest, though not compulsary

- RPG must contain battle of some sort

She's in the db, please pm me as soon as possible if you are interested!

[Edited on 31/8/2006 by bow_and_arrow]

[Edited on 31/8/2006 by bow_and_arrow]

[Edited on 1/9/2006 by bow_and_arrow]
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2006 08:33
It's been a while since I've been on this site, but I do have a character available if anyone needs more RPGers. I'm in college, so be warned that my posts may be sporadic, but I do try to make anything I do post worthwhile. =]

My character Alcarinque Valtar is in the DB.

Message or IM me if you're interested!
Sana
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2006 03:53
attention everybody!

i've started a ooc-thread for a new rp i'm planning. it's called the masquerade, and can be found here:

http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=27683

all are welcome, even newbies!
Mhairi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2006 05:03
The Editor Returns! :wave:

Haven't been here for about two years, but really plesaed to see that the MEA is still in service!

Mhairi x
Sana
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2006 09:52
welcome back!
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2006 05:13
Yes, welcome back!
superlegolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2006 11:19
I am in desperate need of someone to play in 'take me as I am'. 'Take me as I am' is a story of love, and hurt, and pasts. Pitya is not coming back, and we need someone to play Garaf. you can find it here http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=26281

we really need someone to do this, so jump right in.
Sirthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2006 02:19
Bootcamp/scouts- Wandering for rookies??

Ever wondered what you should pack for your long journey to Mirkwood?
Or how to treat the wounds you get from falling of a cliff??
Which way should the the saddle go on???

Wonder no nore!!

I'll open a bootcamp for Chars with little experience of wild life and wounds and saddlesores!

PM if interested! (both goofy and lessons)
crenm45
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2006 04:01
Need some dwarfs elfs and men for a journy on Caradhas, discovering a dangerous mountaintroll, and escaping Caradhas's monster through Moria and it follows us there. Ideas are WELCOME

PM me and hope you can post on Danger on the mountain

[Edited on 2/11/2006 by crenm45]

[Edited on 2/11/2006 by crenm45]

[Edited on 4/11/2006 by crenm45]
Iri
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2006 09:47
Need some characters Elfs and Men for Darkest Before the Dawn. New thread, just started...See the OOC if interested or PM me.

Still in some major discussion before continuing with the thread. If you are interested here is square one if you would like to join.
OOC Thread

[Edited on 20/11/2006 by Iri]
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2007 08:32
Wanted; Employment.

18 year-old rohiric girl.
will do any work, even washing dishes.
previous employment was body gaurd to the Sheild Maiden.
will travel any where.

If interested in using my char., pm me.

[Edited on 5/1/2007 by Eleiel]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2007 03:06
I need some female characters to play in my new RP Travellers Tales. Please PM me if you are interested. Come with ideas as well!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
on: January 20, 2007 01:34
Are you in need of an adventure - Fighting, adjustment, the unknown? Bad guys and heros are needed! Orcs, goblins, wildmen, humans, hobbits, elves and dwarves are wealcome!

Please click on the URL below and/or PM to join! HERE

[Edited on 21/1/2007 by BerethEdhellen]
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 02, 2007 12:29
Long time no post! Looking for characters (any race, gender, etc) to join any of the threads I have. There are many, and currently, some of mine are dying out. Any ideas are welcome as well! PM me if interested and/or check the oocs of the threads. My threads are listed below:

Hope of a Shieldmaiden

http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=27406

The Treason of Dol Guldur

http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=22219

From Mirkwood On

http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=25773

Restless by Heart, Wanderer By Nature (my most recent one)

http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=28202

Hope to see everyone in the threads!!

~Din~

[Edited on 2/2/2007 by Dinenlasse]
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2007 03:29
Hello, I need some rper's for my roleplay Hold onto Hope. Any type of character is welcome. No specific race preferred please. Just let me know, thanks. We really need characters, really badly. Please pm me if you are interested.

[Edited on 27/2/2007 by Elfalas]
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2007 10:51
Hey everyone,

Were running a bit low for chars in "Warriors of harad". We are looking for maybe 2 more haradrims to meet our whilst the army marches.

Also, if you are interested, we made need some rangers in a short while. I am afraid we wish to follow the vague storyline, so chars will inevitably die on the way. Of course, not without the owners permission. But if your interested in a bit of posting, but you don't want to bein the story forever pm me^^. Then again, the haradrims may be in it for a while..

Interested PM Irmo_of_lorien for the storyline.
IthilionofMirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2007 02:18
my character, Ithilion of Mirkwood, is seeking a swift steed to aid him on his adventures. must be good-quality, well behaved, money no object. pm with descriptions and offers
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2007 10:17
Looking for rpers for The High Road, Dangerous Paths to take and Hold Onto Hope. Need good chars and willing to go on long journey. Pm me if interested, I need chars for both badly so let me know asap. Thanks, and hope to rp with you soon!
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2007 03:45
I have recently developed a taste for playing villians. The badder the better!!

If any one needs a bad-guy, or an ork for their RP, pm with some details and I shall be evil with a will!:evil:

Eleiel

[Edited on 27/3/2007 by Eleiel]
<< First910111213
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email