<< First910111213
Author Topic:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: March 15, 2007 06:46
Hello.

I am looking for some characters to play in my new RP called Falling Doom.

I will need mostly Men but some Elves are welcome. There is an OOC so you can see the details of the story. Please PM with your characters, thanks.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
on: March 19, 2007 03:06
Looking for a new adventure with the fellowship? Stop in here to join! Needed are Sam, Aragorn, Faramir, Gandalf, Gimli, Arwen, Eomer and others!!

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=28664
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2007 07:46
I need some Elves, orcs, and one or two men for How did it come to this? in TR. I also need a love interest for Mirelwen, whose heart is turned cold at the loss of a very close friend of hers. An Elf would be good and I really only need an orce captain and a few orcs for his company, like about four or five. Thanks, pm me and let me know if you are interested. Also need some chars for Hold onto Hope. pm Elfalas if you are interested in either one.THanks! About the love interest I need an Elf, but he needs to be flirtatious, seductive, and sort of dangerous. HE also needs to have a scandalous reputation and be despised by Mirelwen at first because of a really bad first impression. Thanks and I hope that someone can come soon who fits the description! Post in the ooc if this is you, then in the rp! Thank you and hopr to see you soon!!!

[Edited on 26/3/2007 by Elfalas]
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2007 10:53
I desperately need a male Elf who is flirtatious, seductive, adn dangerous. He also needs to have a scandalous reputation in MIrkwood to be a love interest for MIrelwen, but he needs to be despised by her at the beginning for a really bad first impression or some other reason that will make her dislike him. If this is you then pm me and post in the ooc then the rp. I hope to see someone soon, for I really need this to happen soon, so post in there if you fit the description. I have left a spot for him to come in so post there right away if this is you. PLease post soon, the rp needs this Elf very, very soon! Thank you, and I hope to see him in there ASAP.

[Edited on 27/3/2007 by Elfalas]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2007 07:38
Hello all, minstral of the dawn and myself are begining a new RP called Burning Tears. We have not posted it yet so don't go looking for it.
The plot is during the First Age during the kinslaying and after.
We will only be using Elves.

Please PM either myself or minstral_of_the_dawn

Thanks.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
~Stella~
Send Message
on: April 07, 2007 08:49
People from all races needed! See Here

Are you in need of a new rp? Do you crave an adventure? Do you miss the fiellowship? Do you long for a slightly different than usual story? Do you want interesting posts? Come join us at the link above - either post or PM me to join! I am in desperate need of Eomer, Gimli, Arwen, Faramir, Ganadalf (who is being temped by me), and others are open. Bad guys needed. Made-ups welcome!

[Edited on 8/4/2007 by BerethEdhellen]
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2007 09:12
Hey all, I need some chars for How did it come to this? in the TR forum. Elves, Men, and even bad guys are welcome so come on in and rp with us. I also need people for Hold onto hope in the TR forums also. It has been pushed to the second page and we need some rpers in there soon so join us! Hope to see you soon and good luck!
IthilionofMirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2007 08:11
Elfalas is looking for a couple of characters for her RP The High road: Dangerous Paths to take. we can only really handle 1 or 2 right now, so please PM me or Elfalas if you're interested. Elves and Men welcome (no dwarves please, you would be scorned by the main characters who are all Elves )
Erumelmo
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2007 03:44
(Frankly, absolutely new to RPGs, though I have read the rules and would like to participate in these forums. Always wanted to - but just never got the chance or was just plain hesitant. I have a character contrived in his mind for a long time ... just never played it out. So here I am on the "advertiser" and hope that “he” gets to be a part of a cool thread!)

I have put the character of Erumelmo Annasívë on the RPG Character Index:
Erumelmo

In the making of his character, there are a few others that I developed along the way:

Elnaira

Elerossë

Fanuiamarth

If you do check them out, a Thank-you in advance.

[Edited on 1/5/2007 by Rish]
"Why? Because I'm afraid and he gives me courage."
silvereel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2007 01:16
Wanted:

Orcs,Dwarves, Easterlings, Elves, Men and anything else for the thread "Battle for Dale"
ciryator
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2007 10:38
Okay, i want to start a roleplay where elves are on a quest.
If u want to be part of this one, pm me or reply to this and say what role you want to play and all that stuff.
I am a halfbreed(part elf part human) and am on a quest to save the Northern Lands from the Umarth Hir by breaking his black sword.
Who will join on this quest?
nilfalath
Council Member
Send Message

i will join you on your quest.
a fair elf stands up and speaks:

i am nilfalath, server of haldir & lord celeborn.
i'll serve you in your dangerous journey.
with my eyes i shal seek danger, with my ears i'll guide you..
i'm with you mylord

BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
nilfalath,

Elves were well educated people.

Try using capital letters, punctuation and spell check, please.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2007 10:14
Hello all. Just me looking for some good chars for a new rp, yet again! This one is about some Elves traveling and thye meet up with Gandalf. Well, they suspect more than him about the Ring and go to investigate themselves. They go Gollum hunting. Any chars welcome, Elves, Men, Dunedain. Thanks and hope to see you soon, Elfalas Pm me if you are interested in joining!

[Edited on 13/5/2007 by Elfalas]
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2007 02:30
Alright, have another rp that I am starting. This one is called Rise Over Darkness and the ooc is up now. If you are interested, let me know in there and we ca ndiscuss further actions. At first I need only Elves, but once we get to Helm's Deep, we can men there as well. And I have another rp that needs some other chars as well. THis one is called Falling Darkness and we need some Elves in there and we need someone to play Gandalf, Bilbo, and the dwarves when we get to them. LEt me know in the ooc if you are interested. (the ooc for Falling Darkness is called Help Me!!!!) I think that's all, and I'm looknig forward to rping with you,Elfalas
~Stella~
Send Message
on: June 30, 2007 06:01
It's time for an adventure as an old evil plagues the lands!

It's set after Frodo has left. The idea is that what-if the Uruk Hai had not completely died and what if ___ had not really died (either Sauron or Saruman I am not sure) and what the concequences are. It started in the west and is moving east - the shire and Bree have been destroyed so far. Aragorn and Arwen are in Rivendell.

Here's the link: Here

Pippin, Legolas, Aragorn, Eowyn, Eomer, Faramir, Gimli, Sam and others are open!

[Edited on 3/7/2007 by ~Stella~]
Narawen_Eluchil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2007 06:16
Female Elf Dunedain, looking for action, pm Narawen_Eluchil if you want me to join in on any RPG's. Main weapon is Hadhafang, will use bow and arrows, and a hunting knife!
I also ride a white arabian named Elvóthien...
Sojourner
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2007 11:49
Scop: 26 year-old, ex-Rohan warrior looking for adventure. Has some skill with a spear, but requires his horse to be of use on the battlefield.

Also, Scop's owner (me *cough*) looking for an excuse to make a unique female character. Would be willing to make one to fit any interesting plot.

If you can aid me on either account, please contact me. The closer to cannon, the better, but required.
Erumelmo
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2007 01:16
Hello,

Firstly, thanks to all those who read this and spare the time to browse through the links I put up here.

Now to get down to my "ad":

Well, the thread is called Conquering Helcaraxë and, due to certain time constraints of three of the four writers, myself included, I need to have more writers join in.

I would be grateful if all those who wish to join in would read the rules BerethEdhellen has compiled here. Though they are meant for the Totally Tolkien threads, I would like for them to be observed in my thread as well as a matter of discernment and integrity.

I have also started an Out-Of-Character Thread here.

In creating the very scope of Helcaraxë, Tolkien has mentioned very little, so the capacity for description increases by bounds. Moreover, the elves suffered great hardships and tragedy over the ice and that is a base from where stories can be created. I also feel it gives ample opportunity to interact with the great High-Elves, Fingolfin, his sons, Galadriel and her brothers! There were hundreds of elves crossing over Helcaraxë – and that would entail hundreds of stories.

Two important factors need to be mentioned: firstly, do remember that the Elves who left Valinor were known to each other by their Quenyan names, I would request those who are accepted to write in the thread to please use those names as opposed to the Sindarin ones that the Elves received after they settled in Middle-Earth.

Secondly, when taking on the speech of an epic character, like Fingolfin, for instance, please try and attribute dignity and weight to his or her dialogue and write what you think he or she would have said in the situation (in keeping with character) – instead of what you feel he or she ought to have said.

If anyone wishes to join, please PM me, or write in the OOC thread - with their character's descriptions if possible.

*Please bear in mind that I wish to keep the writing as close to canon material as possible! So writers do not need to hurry with their writing and can take their time in submitting each post*

Needless it would be to point out, that only Elves can be a part of this RP.

"Why? Because I'm afraid and he gives me courage."
Vivinne
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2007 06:24
Okay, I'm looking for a thread to roleplay in...(preferably action)

Name: Tinnalach Seregon (aka Tinn)
Race: Elf
Hair: Long and dark
Eyes: Silver
Weapons: Two stillettos (thin straight swords) and a longbow
Personality: Light-hearted, a strong fighter, not great with other races, temperamental.
War cry: Ree-yah! (Dont ask )
Other: Yes, owns a bay horse called Winga.
(Please PM answer)
EDIT: Okay, I removed the reil. I'm just wondering if stillettos are acceptable, as they're basically just stabbing swords. If not, please tell me and I will gladly change them.

[Edited on 29/11/2007 by Vivinne]

[Edited on 29/11/2007 by Vivinne]

[Edited on 30/11/2007 by Vivinne]
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: November 29, 2007 09:40
Vivinne,

As this is a Tolkien site as opposed to a general 'fanfic' site, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines.

For example, your weapon (the Reil) is not a Tolkien world weapon. Please read THIS and THIS and change your profile accordingly before entering any thread.

Thank you,
The Moderators
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Huorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2007 11:11
An inquisitive Huorn/limb lithe Oak looking for adventure-any RPG that would accept her.

She is a very wide awake Oak 34 feet to her highest twig. Is an Oak with a good heart, though she still has a wild Huornish streak. Her only weapons are her roots and her branches. She will have to be taught how to throw things. Her shepherds are growing sleepy, she she is taking to exploring.

Her profile can be found in the character database under Oak Leaf.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2007 11:09
Well, I have a new character and I'm getting back into the site again after a bit of a break, just a small one. Looking for an rp to join if anyone wants to have me. Just pm if you want me to join, thanks!
eyowen_the_queen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2007 06:12
I have a new charecter wanting to join the action. She is half elven and her name is Claurwen, you can find her in the database. I can change her to fit the situation.
Warning! I am new to RPing and I'm not fully sure I understand it completely. I have read all the rules several times and feel sure I can do this.
Eyowen
Sam_is_my_hero
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2008 05:58
Hey, all. I would like to join someone's RP. I don't have a specific character yet because it depends on which thread I join what kind of character I'll have. I have some experience in RP-ing and I love LotR, but I may have to refresh my Middle-earth memory for map details and things like that.

PM me if anyone needs a character of almost any kind!
I'm desperate to join!
eyowen_the_queen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2008 09:57
Sam_is_my_hero, I've PMed you.
Thanks
Eyowen
smellyeggs
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2008 06:45
looking for threads that need more writers. i'm willing to come up with new characters specific for the threads, or i'm willing to use some of my old characters. (just look under superlegolas, i had to create a new user as i cannot get onto my old one anymore.) I love action, but i also do romance. Pm me if you need me.
KeeperoftheHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2008 05:25
Hi there, I'm in need of a good roleplay. I know a young hobbit lass that wants an adventure, something out of the ordinary.
I can also dig up some other characters to suit your needs for the RP! Send me a PM if you could use another character!
TheStriderRider
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2008 01:04
Hello, experianced roleplayer on the market. Extremely literate (though not advanced literate) and rarely posts less than two or three paragraphs, and occasionally will post more than ten. I have no character yet, but I am interested in playing either a Ranger, a man (or woman) of other occupation, or any other folk which may be required.

Exceptionally good at evil or dark characters, as well as silly and fun characters. Please PM me if you would like to see a sample of my work or if you would like me to check out your roleplay.

(P.S.- Don't be intimidated by my literacy if that's what frightens you. I write a lot but it's usually simple and easy to understand)

[Edited on 22/2/2008 by TheStriderRider]
DunedainChieftain
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2008 02:15
Looking for rpg forum:
Fairly new to RPG forums, I'd like to give them a try. I'm am fairly educated in Third Age HIstory and if my character is needed he is listed as Eldengon in the RolePlaying Character database.

PM if you need (or want) me!!!!
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2008 08:40
Looking for characters for a rpg, if interested please PM me. ((any charcter is fine, but it's going to take place after the war of the ring, and the third age.)) THANKS!!
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: August 02, 2008 10:12
The Totally Tolkien thread, A Shadow Rising, is currently searching for an additional female role. The part is small at this time but, depending on the player's interest and ambition, could grow in size exponentially.

If you have any interest and a few additional minutes a week to spend, and would like more information about the role we need filled, please PM me as soon as possible. Please note, this is a Totally Tolkien thread, so be sure you are willing to follow the rules regarding this type of thread before you say yes.

Thank you,
The cast of A Shadow Rising
Gailion_Hiron
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2008 03:57
Seeking
young elf girl, searching for a young elf boy/guy. age preference over 900+. need friends.
help?

sorry, i know this is out of character but wouldnt that mean hes 9 if he was human? if not sry
Gailion_Hiron
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2008 04:01
Male elf. Raised only to speak the human tongue of english. Trying to learn Sindarin. Looking for a slightly romance, action, adventure LOTR type of thing. Will not be able to play as much on weekdays, but will be more active on weekends
~Stella~
Send Message
on: October 08, 2008 12:33
Are you in need of a new rp with drama, adventure, and a little romance? Do you long for a slightly different than usual story? Do you want interesting posts? Come look in the OOC board. The name of the rp is Estela ten' A'maelaminήa vara (Hope for My Beloveds protection). We haven't started yet. I am in desperate need of Faramir and Aragorn to start. Eomer and Gimli are needed. Made-ups are needed as well. Post or PM to join!
<< First910111213
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email