Register

<< First910111213
Author Topic:
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: October 26, 2008 09:50
There were five Istari: Saruman, Gandalf, Radagast and two Blue wizards. I always wondered what happened to the Blue wizards. Is there a rpg where I could find it out, playing one or both of them?

The next idea I have is playing a Great Eagle, but the rpg should be mostly outdoors... If not, what characters do you need?

Oh, and I think I should warn you that English is not my native language

[Edited on 27/10/2008 by Mirach]
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
on: December 12, 2008 04:12
Are you looking for an adventure? Do you want a little romance? Well this is the rpg for you! It is called Estela ten' A'maelaminήa vara (Hope for My Beloveds protection).

The story is set a year after Frodo left Middle-earth. And the story starts in Minas Tirith and Emyn Arnen with news brought to each place that both Eowyn and Arwen are having their first children. It is a plot made by someone, but who, to get both royal families away from their realms and capture Arwen & Eowyn as hostage, but Merry is also cought into this plot. Faramir, Aragron, & Pippin along with past friends must figure out how to free their loved ones.

Why has this happened? Who has instigated this? Is it an alley of Saruman wanting to avenge his death or is it just a disgruntled person? Please, let us band together and see how the story unfolds. Original characters are welcome as are book characters.

Come join us! PM me or look in the Tolkien Related for the rpg or in the OOC board - both are called Estela ten' A'maelaminήa vara (Hope for My Beloveds protection) - and post. Hope to see you there.

BabidiBuu
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2009 07:12
Searching for RP'ers for my new RP "For Gondor!" If you want to join feel free to PM or Post.

looking for Many Gondorian and Morannon Soldiers. along with some captains.
Lucy_Took
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 30, 2009 11:06
Needed-A RP that an adventureous hobbit lass would fit into,though she can fight(she has a hunting bow,and she knows how to use it!),she'd rather not,cooking for adventures is more her speed. Loves Rivendel,will travel. Profile says she lives right before "The Hobbit" but can be tweeked easily.http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=6213
curufinwefeanor13
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2009 11:36
Anyone in the mood for a rpg a little different than most, a rpg where the bad guys are the main charactersl? If you have always felt like playing a bad guy in a rpg Rise of the Orc King (ROTOK) is for you, but don't worry you can play the good guy too!

If you are interested please look it up in the OCC and post. FYI it is Semi-scripted and you will have to follow the storyline, but semi means we can add YOUR ideas.

[Edited on 7/23/2009 by curufinwefeanor13]
Erulasse
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2010 10:04
Looking for an RPG thread to join? Look no further!
"Darkness Returns" is the thread for you.

This story is set after the war of the ring. It's about an evil Maia that is controlling the giant spiders, the Entwives, and other creatures. She is causing them to attack homes and outposts throughout Mirkwood. The thread has started but a few people haven't been active in a long time so we need your help.
We need characters of several races including Beornings and Elves, so check out the thread for "Darkness Returns" in the OCC section and leave a comment or PM me.
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2010 02:20
Seeking Gondorians, Men of the Southern Fiefs, or any other person likely to travel to battle at the Pelennor Fields to revive an old TT RPG thread of mine: The Siege of Gondor.

PM Arvanion for more details, preferably with a character ready and perhaps a sample intro post.
Lastande_Took
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2010 12:34
I had started a thread asking for somewhere to RP, but a mod very kindly pointed me in the right direction. (Thank you BerethEdhellen, sorry I goofed. )

Anyway, my OC Hobbit, Lassie Took, is looking for a thread taking place around the time of the War of the Ring. Here is Lassie's profile. This is my very first foray into RPing, so I'm game for just about anything. PM me if you'd like to have one of Pippin's (imaginary) sisters join you.

[Edited on 7/6/2010 by BerethEdhellen]
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2010 05:32
Looking for someone to pick up a character in an RP, sadly, the original player had to drop out due to OOC life getting crazy.

the character is that of a young orphan girl from Gondor. She has a knife, and horse and spirit to spare.

Look us up!

the thread is a TR thread with the title of "Nimthir's journey" and there's an OOC thread. Just post in the OCC if interested.

thanks!
Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2010 11:32
Wanted:

Bad guys to join the ranks of the Rulers Supreme. Also an elf, man, hobbit or dwarf are welcome in Secrets of the Fourth Age (TR). Please PM me or post under the OOC of Secrets of the Fourth Age. Thanks!
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
Post Re: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: August 18, 2012 02:07
Looking for rpers to join a new thread! OC welcome. Canon characters available!

Since Aragorn's coronation and the scouring of the Shire, there has been peace through Middle Earth. However, darkness has started to creep into the periphery of the land. The lands of Gondor and Rohan, which were once united, are now on the brink of war. The nearly extinct world of the elves, particularly Rivendell, has been shattered with the assassination of Elladan and Elrohir in exile. What is this new threat? Why are the kingdoms of man at war? Can things be stopped before it's too late and Middle Earth is completely covered in darkness? What will it be like for the hobbits to be separated? Will anything be the same?

Open are:

Pippin
Gimli
Aragorn
Arwen
Larien Arnatuile
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2012 09:52
Elf looking to join RPG forum, the RPG must have forestry in it- lots of forestry. Look at my RPG charactor under the name of Larien Arnatuile
Thanks
There's a lot of truth in fiction. Be you- everybody else is taken
Naruvir
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2012 03:40
Like Larien, I'd be willing to try out some forum roleplay as well! Similar setting, but I don't have a character yet.
ElfDict.com - an extensive dictionary dedicated to the languages of Middle Earth!
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2012 02:33
Elves, trolls, and others are invited HERE!
~Háthien_Oronar~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2012 07:16
What with the popularity of the Hobbit, I thought I might post a message here to gauge interest in a possible RP that is set around the time Thorin and Co make for the Lonely Mountain. Of course, Dwarves, Hobbits, Men and Elves would all be welcome. Haven't thought about a plot yet, so if you're interested, please feel free to message me with any ideas you may have.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: December 26, 2012 10:27
Hathien, where have you been? It's been an age and a half since we last saw you here.

Hope you get some responses soon. Would like to see a post about the Hobbit period.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
~Háthien_Oronar~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2012 10:32
My goodness, Bereth! Hello! It's been more like two ages since we last spent any time in a thread together. I've been lurking, more or less, off and on for the last few years. Gotta keep an eye on things you know.

I hope so, too. Maybe I'll just conjure something up myself and start a thread. See what happens. You're always more than welcome!
Telpelith-Agarwaen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2012 06:13
Looking for an rp partner for my half-elf, if anyone is interested just send me a PM and we can plan it together. Telpelith's character page is http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/telpelith/
Looking for a role play partner, my OC needs attention *begs* Read about Telpelith here : http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/telpelith/
JohnTheHobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2013 11:30
Hullo!

I'm new to the site and really want to get a RPG going and really learning how we actually do that over the internet! If anyone is interested I would love to be a part of a RPG with fellow Tolkien fans!

JohntheHobbit
Bubbledragon
Council Member
Send Message
Hello!! Exactly the same here!!
Bran new to the site, I've (sadly) never had the opportunity to play a RPG...
I might need a few explanations. Other than, I ready to go!
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
Welcome, Bubbledragon (cute name). RPG has been very very quiet of late, don't know if I can explain why either. There were some interesting games being played but everyone seems to have gone on hiatus.

However, you can prepare yourself ahead of time in case something opens up. You'll note there are a group of topics at the top of the forums (TT, TR and OOC). Some of them are just helpful but there are also some serious rules to follow. It would help a great deal if you had read and familiarized yourself with all of them.

You can always attempt to lure someone in by placing an idea in the OOC forum *winks*.

Enjoy and carry on!
BerethEdhellen, RPG Moderator
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Bubbledragon
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you!
I'll look around the site a little more!
Looking forward to some fun!
Lietar
Council Member
Send Message
I am an elf looking for someone to role play with. Take a look at my character profile. My character's name is Lietur.
Lietur
Lithiel Everlast
Council Member
Send Message
Greetings and good day to you all, I'm a new comer to this website but not a newcomer to the practice of roleplay and this fandom.
I seek an indepth roleplay either TT or TR applicable where I can test the waters with my character application.
I'm a descriptive style roleplayer- prone to long winded paragraphs but I swear I will not go overbaord^^'
Feel free to look my character up she is Thrail Icetears and I hope you will find her profile amusing and worthy for addition to your stories if you see her fit.
Thank you for reading and please pm me when you have the time, I shall check it frequently- Or you can reach me at My deviantart acount under this same name "Lithiel".
"- but I'm always dreaming, even when I'm a awake- it is never finished" - Laday Amalthea: The Last Unicorn
<< First910111213
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email