Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3839404142Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TV is on CMT...Cassadee Pope is singing, *I wish I could break your heart*
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
"Pompeii" -- Bastille
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Nothing. Or to repeat BelleBayard's comment, the ringing in my ears.
The bit above where I put The Doors on "in the background" just did not work.
I cannot listen to music "in the background" while doing something else (my wife can). I ended up shutting down CoE and switching to my tower PC with active boxes to listen to the 2005 Cream Reunion Concert DVD. Going to the Games Forum now (not going to go for complete page 1 ...)

[Edited on 03/06/2014 by Gandolorin]
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
"By Now"-- Marianas Trench
MirielOfGisborne
Council Member
Send Message
Within Temptation - "All I Need"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
"Belle" - Beauty and the Beast soundtrack.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
*Mean* by Taylor Swift
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
'Revolting Children' from Matilda the Musical
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Not Meant To Be-- Theory Of A Deadman
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Gold - Owl City
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No One Mourns the Wicked- Wicked soundtrack, (The musical)
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Deer in the Headlights - Owl City
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Let it Go" - Idina Menzel
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, at school all I can listen to is people babbling...
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
I'm so sorry, Wolfie!

"Touch the Sky" - Brave soundtrack
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
New Year by Parachute

Ah well, I can listen to music now
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Be Here by Parachute
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My little sister playing a section from Carelli's Christmas Concerto on her violin.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Best Day of my Life-- American Authors
Trying to put myself in a better mood
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The sound of the computer. And in my head, some wierd pop song that was on during gym.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
There's a song stuck in my head. It's my class song. We had to vote for a song for prom that would end the night for us/ describe our high school years.

Here's To Never Growing Up-- Avril Lavigne
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Who I Am With You * Chris Young...beautiful song
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
LOVE THAT SONG WOLFIE!!!! <3

Today's been a Daughtry kinda day, so I've been listening to Losing my Mind!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
An instrumental of "Into the West".
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"I See Fire" by Ed Sheeren. Even though it makes me cry every single time, I love it!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Ghost by Parachute
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
"Tales From The Vienna Woods" by Johann Strauss II. I really like this classical piece.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Say You Like Me by We The Kings
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Woo Boost (Subskrpt Edit) -- Rusko
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gkhZB0LvjU

This, this is what I am listening to, or was, 20 sec ago
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Wonderwall by Oasis
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Save Kung Fu - Kung Fu Panda soundtrack - Hans Zimmer
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Shadow of the Day -- Linkin Park <3
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Something from The Hobbit - The Unexpected Journey. I'm not sure what it is though, it's playing on Pandora and doesn't have the title.
<< First3839404142Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email