Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3940414243Last >>
Author Topic:
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I'm listening to Small Bump by Ed Sheeran <3 LOVE that song!!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

[Edited on 04/11/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am listening to the announcers talking about the NASCAR race that starts in few minutes.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am listening to the TV in the other room.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Kendrick Lamar - 'Good Kid'
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"For the First Time in Forever(Reprise)"- Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Ain't Nothing About You by Taylor Swift
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Right now, I can hear the Disney fireworks at the Magic Kingdom.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't Hate Me For Loving You by Taylor Swift
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nothing but my doggy eating.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
"Shepherdess's Song" I think is the title of the song I'm listening to. It's a YouTube video...I'm not really sure who did it. It's a Chinese song.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
May It Be- Enya
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Wanted by Hunter Hayes
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Far Longer Than Forever - the Swan Princess soundtrack
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Waiting for Superman by Daughtry
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Let It Go cover - Evyenne Hollens

[Edited on 04/22/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Loads of YouTube vids of clips of Frozen put to music... at this moment, Count on Me by Mat Kearney.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
The Blue Umbrella Song, from a Disney Pixar short.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have CMT on and David Nail is singing...*Whatever She's Got*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Let it Go guitar cover - Sungha Jung

What do you know...Let it Go again.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Long Time Coming by Taylor Swift
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have on my Youtube Channel...All Your Life by The Band Perry
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Fear by One Republic
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
thats a good song wolfbladequeen, hey can i shorten your name to wolfie? cause thats an awesome short version xD

Listening to "Honey and the Bee" by Owl City
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, LegolasXXXXX, I, as well, am listening to Owl City!

The Real World * Owl City
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
What Makes You Beautiful cover by the Piano Guys

No, I am not a One Direction fan, but I like this song by the Piano Guys.

We all call her Wolfie, LXX.

[Edited on 04/30/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Nice Lindarielwen, you really like that song eh. And yep cool Im not the only one then Mareth

Still Owl City- "The Yacht Club"
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do like that song.

Southern Girl by Tim McGraw
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I know other people who don't like One D either.

The Soft Goodbye - Lisa Kelly
Finnr
Council Member
Send Message
Numbers by We Came as Romans
finnr_sig
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Lost(Acoustic Version)-- RED
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Over the Rainbow - Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole

[Edited on 05/02/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I love his version

Strider purring on my lap
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Effie Trinket in the movie the Hunger Games while sitting in the library
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Beachin' by Jake Owen

Daytona Beach, here I come!
<< First3940414243Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email