Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First4243444546
Author Topic:
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dad watching the weather channel, and calling off upcoming temperatures, and mom commenting.

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
This is Where I Belong from the Spirit sound track and that humming breathing sound your computer makes when it's running.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have a NASCAR race on the tv and I hear the roar of the engines.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
My Father's Favourite - Sense and Sensibility soundtrack - Tom Hymas and Robert Siegler

[Edited on 07/01/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
The Chronicles of Narnia playing.

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The sound of the maintenance guy mowing my lawn.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
The DOS EE playing, and dad fussing in the background.

ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
The News on Tv.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Little Big Town singing *Girl Crush*
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Mom cleaning up dinner.

ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
You Should've Said No - Taylor Swift
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A song I like is on CMT right now....Girl Crush by Little Big Town
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Raise Your Voices by Secret Garden.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The lonely beating of my heart
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Pounding in my head... Ow...
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
For real, I hear nothing but crickets

And my dog snoring

[Edited on 08/30/2015 by flyingarrow]

ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Hall of Fame by: The Script and my sister beating up the monsters on her Thor video game.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I can hear my friend cutting up a cucumber for a salad.
lizandroll_the_troll
Council Member
Send Message
My dog snoring....
And sisters groaning as they climb the porch steps....
YAY! Company!!!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I hear rain falling on my skylight. I love that sound.
basti
Council Member
Send Message
Tv in the background. It's a form of meditation :S.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am listening to Luke Bryan singing....Strip It Down.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Down by Jason Walker. Such a sad song.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am listening to the happy crowd at the Thanksgiving Day parade.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
.... the flock of Cockatoos outside in the paperbark tree talking, squawking, and arguing while they harvest the green nuts in it's many branches. Must be a dozen or more!
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Red. Always always always. I love their album Of Beauty and Rage.

[Edited on 03/26/2016 by findemaxam48]
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Once I Was Real by Bradley Caleb Kane... And my roommate's alarm clock.
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Little Red Corvette by Prince
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
I'm listening to the outdoor "Night Market" put on at my college. Some talented student rock band is playing right now!
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
The Eagles - featuring Renee Fleming - Return of the Kind soundtrack - Howard Shore
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
The sounds of my roommate putting makeup on at this early hour.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Night Train sung by Jason Aldean
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
The calming sounds of my schools library (the only place I can actually breathe in this building) like humming printers and computers and clicking keyboards and rustling papers and the quiet arguing of teachers.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
*Right Now* - well I'm listening to the band Volbeat and their entire discography, because they're about to bring out a new album... I don't think people realise how excited I am for it
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The hum of my air conditioner
<< First4243444546
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email