Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
FrodoCrazy624
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anyone from the USA?
on: August 13, 2006 12:06
I'm from good old Pennsylvania...lol. I live in a little tiny town in southeastern PA, about two hours away from the Philadelphia area. There isn't much to do here but that's how most little towns are i guess
Melianmaia
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2006 03:26
I was born in Manhatten, lived in NJ and Rockport MA I have lived in the UK for 20 years now. I guess I'm a limie.
Hermy
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2006 07:11
I'm from New Mexico, from what I saw, there are not many members from our corner of the US, but it's nice to see so many friendly posts!
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 22, 2006 10:14
Yes there are many members from the US but it seems like I can't find many from New York. Oh well.
teya
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2006 11:37
I'm from Lancaster County, PA! No, I am not Amish
Hey, do any of you Pennsylvanians musicians? Would you happen to go to any County/District/Regional/State festivals? Or anyone else out there?

That's awesome!!! I'm originally from Lancaster county also, though now I'm livng in Harrisburg!

Greetings to all my fellow PAers out there!!
elfroyalty
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2006 06:49
I live in Indiana, USA!!!!

Christina
Melianmaia
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2006 09:21
Yes there are many members from the US but it seems like I can't find many from New York. Oh well.

What? Manhatten is not New York???
teya
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2006 03:40
I live in a smallish town (but getting bigger!) two hours away from San Diego, CA, USA. I only say that since some people who know where San Diego is would have a pretty good idea of where I... dwell. Or abide. Fine, live.
It's known as 'The Salad Bowl' because everywhere around are acres and acres of fields, fields, fields. Where they grow every vegatable and crop that can actually endure the 100 degree and over weather we get year round! (that's about the only annoying thing about living here!)
They also grow a lot of alfalfa (how do you spell that!?) and grass they make into bales and send to Japan. I'm so proud of the Imperial Valley! :disco: Sadly, though some people are buying land from the farmers to build houses. Goodness, hundreds of them are popping up everywhere! I'm serious, it annoys me. Fields which once grew wheat are now holding the forming skeleton of houses! Ok, I must calm down, getting a little dramatic! Hehe.

Same is happening in Lancaster County, PA, where I'm from.
Melianmaia
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2006 03:59
It sounds nice where you are in spite of all the building. I live on an overcrowded island where they build more and more houses in the south east on less and less farmland. When will it end?
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: September 20, 2006 06:40
Melianmaia....

It sounds nice where you are in spite of all the building. I live on an overcrowded island where they build more and more houses in the south east on less and less farmland. When will it end?

Wow! Sounds like my own island in the south east corner of the USA. I live off the coast of NC....where are you located?
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Melianmaia
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2006 12:38
A small overcrowde island called England.
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: October 11, 2006 09:57
Illinois. I know, so boring, right? Well, guess what? It is. Don't get me wrong. The fields and timbur are awesome, but when you live in a town of only 1400 people, nothing is ever kept secret. And it really sucks.

Woah, I know what you mean!!!!!! Born and bred Illinoisian here, and my town is terrible about secrets. Beware if rumours start, because it's like trying to hold onto liquid mercury to stop them! But other than that I like Illinois. However, now they're building a 4-way interstate, and an overpass next to my town, and a bypass. So people can't go thru anymore, they have to go around! It really stinks.
newsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2006 07:56
That stinks. My hometown is really growing, a lot of the building has slowed down though, thank heavens. When I was a kid we barely had nothing but fields around us, 'cause our county is agricultrual (not sure if I spelled that right ). But now they're building houses everywhere. I'ts kinda sad.
MerryandPip
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2006 03:10
Yeah, I know, the peeps in my hometown keep building all these flippin' huge housing developments for all the rich people and I hate it.
newsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2006 08:38
Yeah, I know, the peeps in my hometown keep building all these flippin' huge housing developments for all the rich people and I hate it.

That is exactly the same way I feel! And the prices are really expensive, but there's not many people here that can afford them
MerryandPip
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2006 12:05
Seems like it here, though.
ellessor
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2006 01:08
Tennessee!! yeah, I don't like it. It is beautiful but the southern accents and UT fan get on my nerves (I'm from VA). The sweet tea they drink here is nasty...Like overly condensed maple syrup. Yek! And what I find very puzzing is that people here actually LIKE CATFISH!! Weird.
KingxElessar
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2006 08:46
Born in Brooklyn, NY...now living in Staten Island, NY. Though I do plan to move into Bag End at some point.
newsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2006 06:56
Ooh yay! Can I come with ya? A room near the kitchen?
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 03, 2006 11:12
Born in Brooklyn, NY...now living in Staten Island, NY. Though I do plan to move into Bag End at some point.

Ah, Brooklyn, I like visiting Brooklyn all the time. It's fun. I would like to move to Bag End someday as well.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2006 01:01
yeah, I live in the US. I live in Albany NY. But I really want to move to New Zealand.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2006 10:30
I am from Wv, the capital to be exact. I have been to a few other states, if only in passing. Love to travel I want ot move to England or New Zealand.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2006 02:58
Yeah NZ is absolutely beautiful. I want to be a director like PJ someday and move there to make movies.
It's only a dream right now but I want ti to come true.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
BookMasterJMV
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2006 04:39
I live in Henderson, Nevada. Just outside of Las Vegas.. yep, Sin City itself!

Crazily enough, it snowed last week for the first time in around ten years. And it stuck until the afternoon!

I'm interested to see if anyone else from Nevada is here...
MelannenBrennilAelwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 26, 2007 02:31
So far it looks as if I am the only Oregonian to post here...I live in Scio, it is 1/2 hr. away from the capital city of Salem, OR. I would however like to give a shout out to all of the Washingtonian's though, I lived on the Kitsap Pennisula for a good portion of my young life, so howdy y'all!!
rockyrex
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2007 08:09
Hello. I am fairly a new member and I live in California!
~Námarië, Tenn'enquetielva!
Nienna

In California?!? No way! Where in California? I live in Sacramento.
Rulea
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2007 01:15
I'm from the US
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2007 01:37
Hi! I live in a small town is Wisconsion. I used to live in Illinois and I am hopeing to someday move to calafornia.

SARAH
elvishlord
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2007 01:07
I live in Spokane, Washington. Great place. Mountains aren't too far off.
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 03:13
Elvishlord, my son lives in Pasco, Wa. I usually get off the plane in Spokane. It is a beautiful place. I live in Mo. and it is a long flight.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2007 01:18
Well, I am looking for anyone that has been to or lives in West Virginia, or the wild and wonderful state. I live here, in Charleston to be exact. I have also been to many other places in Wv, most of them resorts or camping areas like Black water falls, Sonwshoe, Canaan Valley, and others. Let me know, thanx!
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: March 01, 2007 07:40
Elfalas,

Would someone passing through WVa count? Every time I go up to PA from NC to see my brother, I pass right thru a small part of WVa on Rt. 81. I love it....it's 70 mph driving so I can make up time there. *grins*
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2007 10:22
Passing definately counts. I love living here, in a general sense, not so crazy about Charleston itself. I like to go up northeast from where I live to the resorts and good camping areas. the best place I like is Cranberry Glades and The Falls of Hills Creek. The forests are pretty around the Scenic Highway in the fall, everything is so colorful. Yeah, it is loveable, I know I enjoy being here. My grandmother lives in georgia and we go through SC, it is nice too.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: March 14, 2007 11:19
Hmmm...there don't seem to be any Wisconsinites around here. I live in the northern part of WI, and I can attest that though it is very beautiful up here, one does tend to get lonely. So is there anyone from the good ol' Badger State?
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Elendelyne
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2007 06:21
California. Nice to see some people here from California. I'm about an hour away from San Francisco.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email