Register

<< First45678
Author Topic:
kimmishrooms
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Anyone from the USA?
on: March 16, 2013 02:50
I do but they all live out of state. I successfully hobbitized one of them though. I'm trying to do the same with another. And I'm pleased to potentially be the first from Colorado. It's nice with the mountains and all.
Ariendar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2013 10:35
Iowa here!
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2013 04:38
I am from Missouri, USA! Love it here. The weather can get a bit odd, but otherwise it is great.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2013 11:34
Ha, now Mississippi has strange weather. In the 60's in December...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Shoutouts from Buffalo, New York We have strange weather, too. Such as huge snowstorms in October
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I miss the snow in Ohio. Now I get hurricanes and horrific lightning storms in Florida. But other than that, Florida is so, so beautiful.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
I've always loved Vermont, even when I halve to shovel a million pounds of snow every winter. But, behold! Summer has come!

[Edited on 05/20/2013 by LegolasXXXXX]
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
LadyIridel
Council Member
Send Message
Certainly! From Anchorage, Alaska though...not likely to find many close friends here, but maybe friends all the same.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, Summer has come...how exciting. It was so humid today...due to the rain we have had this weekend. And it was around 86 too. A couple of my siblings, a friend of our's (spending the night here) and I were waiting in the car while my mom went into the store to get a few things today. We were sweating just sitting there after a few minutes.

I remember eating popsicles around Christmas one year...I think it was last year. Ah, Mississippi, what crazy weather thou dost have.

I guess you get enough cold weather, LadyIridel. (Not that I want it to be freezing over here, but a little cooler would be nice.)

All hail the Goblin King!

[Edited on 05/19/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Wow Mareth, sounds like your weather is crazy! It was 90 here yesterday and the house doesn't have air conditioning so we all hung out in the basement. It was so hot upstairs that I couldn't sleep. Yet just a couple days ago, it was 40 degrees O.O
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
INDIANA BORN AND RAISED!!! lol Indiana is a giant corn field! except Indianapolis, which is a giant concrete block. lol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Buffalo, New York, here! Yes, we have odd weather. And a bad economy. Its about 98 here! may seem like nothing to those of you down south, but we're dying up here!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Laurelindhe Ithildin
Council Member
Send Message
Portland, Oregon is where I call home, and it is a beautiful, tree-filled wonderland nestled between the volcanic Cascade Range and the smaller Coast Range. It rains from November to May pretty steadily, but the tradeoff is that the summers are not hot and the typical day is only about 80F(with the exception of an occasional heat wave).
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Right now, its in the 60's. Im actually cold, because of the heat wave we had last week.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Post Anyone from the USA?
on: December 21, 2013 07:49
Anyone from the USA?

I'm from the USA, but now live in Queensland Australia.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
I have returned after quite a long absence, but I am a massive Tolkien nerd and have been for many years. This website used to be my favorite stomping ground and finally I'm back! And of course I'm currently living in the USA! Huzzah!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
Shout out from Virginia!! Dude, the weather is acting up lately over here lol!
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
ElfmaidenofLorien said:I have returned after quite a long absence, but I am a massive Tolkien nerd and have been for many years. This website used to be my favorite stomping ground and finally I'm back! And of course I'm currently living in the USA! Huzzah!

Welcome back ElfmaidenofLorien!
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Where were you originally from, Arveleg? What state, I mean?
Maltaquesse Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Hello from Wisconsin! Crazy weather here... We didn't have a single full week of school for the whole month of January! I am thoroughly sick of winter.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm guessing that's due to snow. Care to send some my way? I haven't seen a single snowflake this year. (Aside from pictures and watching the new Disney movie, Frozen. But that doesn't count. ) I've seen ice, cold, rainy, miserable days. But no snow. *sigh*
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48 said:Where were you originally from, Arveleg? What state, I mean?

Washington State, Seattle area.
thranduillion
Council Member
Send Message
Shoutout from Florida!
Don't suppose there are any Floridan cosplayers on here?
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, I live in Florida! No, to the cosplay though but it sure looks like a fun thing to do. There are plenty of cosplay cons down here. There was one recently in Orlando and I think a huge one is coming to Miami this summer.

[Edited on 04/11/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Wascloth-
Council Member
Send Message
Wyoming, 80% more cattle than people
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2014 01:33
Ariadwen said:I am from Missouri, USA! Love it here. The weather can get a bit odd, but otherwise it is great.

YEAH! I'm from Missouri too! GO MIZZOU!! No, I'm not a basketball fan.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I'm from northern Virginia myself. Jedi Knight Elrohir? Most interesting happenstance. I've used Elrohir for many a character name in game. Although most recently, I tried creating a new character for Star Wars The Old Republic online game. Specifically, a Jedi Knight named Elrohir. But, alas that name is unavailable.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oklahoma for me. The saying around here is "If you don't like the weather stick around it'll change in the next three days. Seriously it was really raining, the sun was shining, it was warm, and snow was melting. Talk about crazy weather.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, that's the same thing we say in Florida about the weather except here it can change in 10 minutes. It could be raining at my friends house across the little lake and it will be sunny at my house. But you should see the glorious rainbows we get! We do get horrific lightning down here though. Always over my house.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
oh; i would not like the constant weather change. it's bad enough here that the work week has good weather and the bad weather comes on the weekend.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Gandalfs_Pipe
Council Member
Send Message
Anyone from Minnesota on here?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Not that I know of, Gandalfs_Pipe, but we are glad to have you!
elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen said:Hey, that's the same thing we say in Florida about the weather except here it can change in 10 minutes. It could be raining at my friends house across the little lake and it will be sunny at my house. But you should see the glorious rainbows we get! We do get horrific lightning down here though. Always over my house.

lol. seriously, that is exactly how florida goes!! but, i love it here.
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
Wisconsin

go pack go
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Rivendell Raven
Council Member
Send Message
I live in California.
<< First45678
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email