Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
k
Cavegirl
Send Message
Post Palantir Rules- Please Read
on: November 19, 2002 11:03
You should by now all have read the board rules. if you would like to remind yourself of them please click Here. To read the post on Forum Decorum, please click Here.

You may also like to remind yourself of Rivka's post that you may have read on the other boards

"Hi guys,
I've been noticing some rudeness lately among site members, especially new ones. I'd like to remind everyone that this forum/site may be different than what you're used to dealing with at other sites, and that we may be a little more strict here about what's allowed. Please do the following:

1) Read the Board Rules at the top of the page

2) Please read the post about forum decorum

3) If a mod contacts you about a post or thread, please take their comments seriously. They are contacting you for the good of the site overall; it's not a personal thing on their part. Please don't get snotty with them, just because they're doing their job by reminding you of the rules.

4) Finally, regarding the Roleplaying Forum: this forum exists at my forbearance. The rules of the forum apply here doubly--there will be no excusing inappropriate behavior, just because "it's roleplaying". Let's try to limit the rough-housing, rudeness, and pettiness, okay? If I start getting too many complaints about behavior, or if I notice a lot of problems, then I will be forced to shut it down.

5) If someone makes a comment that is offensive to you, please do not respond in like manner. Bring the post to the attention of a mod or admin, and they will deal with it, OR you can contact the poster (if you feel comfortable doing so) and remind them of the site rules. Remember: some folks are brand new to the site, and are not aware of our rules, so please keep that in mind when dealing with other members.

We are growing by leaps and bounds--already the site has over 2000 members! Having that many people visiting the site is sure to bring with it new attitudes, new cultures, and new problems. We all have to work together to ensure that this site stays a happy, fun place... " Rivka

KeeperofVilya and myself have also set down some rules specifically for this Forum.

- we understand that as this site is for discussion of other media, you may wish to like to sites that discuss the topic in more detail. Please use the Links to other sites thread.

- Before opening a new topic, check to see we dont already have a discussion on it further back in the forum.

- Please try and keep drooling to a minimum, there is an off topic actors thread in the Casting forum.

Thank you

~ K ~

[Edited on 17/5/2003 by k]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email