Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
EruviluiGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I'd LOVE and very much appreciate anyone drawing my character with either her horse(s) or with Legolas. :hides:

She is tall and slender but not slim - more average woman build (5' 9" and around 135lbs. if that helps)...long blond hair that she often keeps in one, loose braid over her shoulder. She often dresses like a ranger, but it doesn't matter what she is wearing. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Thanks in advance!
"In gratitude for this second chance, I'll prove 'til I depart; I may not have the legs or lungs, but I have a racer's heart." ~Anonymous
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Sure Cenor. Um, maybe I can try Eruvilui. Do you have any pictures you can send to me to base the pic off of?
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
EruviluiGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I don't have any reference pictures...-hides- I allow anyone their artistic freedom!
"In gratitude for this second chance, I'll prove 'til I depart; I may not have the legs or lungs, but I have a racer's heart." ~Anonymous
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, that's fine.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Okays, here's a very, very odd (though funny) request;

An non-too happy she-orc in a ballerina costume. Doesn’t have to be really fancy and it’s up to the artist to decide either the she-orc should be fat or slim, tall or short, ugly or slightly less ugly. ^^
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Um, wow Feyna, that is rather, ummm...interesting. Well, I'll see what I can do. I'm sorry if it takes me awhile to get all y'all's requests done, but I like to take drawing a little slower so I can do better (if that's okay). But if you decide I'm going to slow, you can ask someone else to draw it (I won't be offended).
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
This thread is getting very weird...
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Lol, yeah.
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Mellwen! And take your time, no hurry.

As for the crazy request, I wanted something unusual, amusing, and of course ridiculous. ^^ I was thinking of a orc in gentleman's garb but I though a ballerina costume would get more laugh and not to mention a lot of raised eyebrows.

[Edited on 07/03/2014 by Feyna]
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Lol, well, it worked.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48 said:Alex, do you think you could draw (design might be the better word) me a picture with my Sindar name in it (Findemaxa)and maybe surround it by leaves or foliage of some sort? IF you can;t do it, I understand.

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I didn't see this! If you still want it, Maxie, I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That would be great, Alex. Thanks.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Just to be sure. Is it "Findemaxa" or "Findemaxam"?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Findemaxa." Thanks for checking!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Adonnenniel
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, I was wondering if someone would like to tackle a drawing for me, well it's actually for a friend and if they dont want it - i'll take it. It's not a character to draw though, and its not exclusively LotR either (although that is the main element to it). You'd have creative freedom over the whole thing but its not to be too big as she wants it to be a temp tattoo for a party, so maybe a 2-3 inches or so.

There are three things that have to be included.
* Elvish art/decoration/embroidery whatever you want to call it but NOT the Tangwar
* the word 'Always' in english
* a hidden mickey mouse head outline. (like in any of the disney movies there is a hidden mickey mouse head hidden somewhere in the movie, if the elvish - i'll call it art - can somehow contain a hidden mouse head that would be awesome.)

Thanks!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Cenor, EruviluiGreenleaf and Feyna. I'm really sorry, but I won't be able to draw those pictures for y'all. I'm leaving the internet (at least for awhile), so maybe y'all can ask someone else. Really sorry!
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
That's okay! Take care!^^
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, Maxie! I've finished the picture you wanted. Hope you like it!

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
OH MY GOODNESS, Alex, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hannon le, mellon!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
You're welcome!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am going to print it out and hang it up in my locker.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Maxie, those are the vines I see for your tattoo.

Alexanda, that is beautiful.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Those are the ones that I see, as well. Now I have a reference picture. A year and a half until I am of legal age!
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Hi everyone!! I'm looking to see if anyone here would draw me a full-body, high-quality, detail pic of Legolas. I've tried a hundred times myself and can not do it!

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, anybody interested in drawing the elvish word "Pilin" (which means arrow) and decorating it with arrows, two crossed arrows somewhere in there, and any pretty elvish-ish designs you want! Thanks!!

[Edited on 04/15/2015 by elfmaiden77]
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
I need someone to draw Legolas, hanging out with some other elf. Preferably a girl, like hanging out AS FRIENDS, after hunting all day or something, it would be mighty appreciated.
this would be like an illustration for my fanfic.
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email