Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sarobandago
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Living in Silence OOC
on: December 24, 2005 11:51
I'm still here! I've been waiting for someone to reply. hooray! Nevath is back, thanks for coming back. Thats fine if Aranna and Verian are a little behind the others. And good point about the horses Verian. I don't care whether I have to share a horse or not. so either way it is fine with me. This is an awesome thread so far though. I hope it never dies.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

-Saro
Dire
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2005 03:59
I've just been waitin for everyone else's post. I do know that Braxen is riding his own horse Iberias. But we had four horses right?
And a few pack horses for supplies I would imagine. So if anything the supplies could be placed evenly with the group so one of the pack horses could be freed for Grandel.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2005 06:48
still here, and not going anywhere either

My charries have horses too, And I have three charries in this thread.

Mercurion, a captain from Minas Tirith, who just heard the news about the white city

Larewen, a escaped ranger, a friend of Mercurion and Rhuanion

Rhuanion, an elven healer who came along with Mercurion, and just heard the bad news too.
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 02, 2006 05:11
Happy New Year everyone!

Okay, so we've got four horses and Sigilien's chars have horses of their own. I think it would be the most logical if Aranna rides with Verian again I guess packhorses will only slow us down, so I think we should take as few as possible with us.
~Celebwen~of~Ithilien~
Altariel's Sky Painter
Send Message
on: January 10, 2006 11:15
Go right ahead, I say! Since I'm back from holiday, I'll just follow the story from here one; so there'll be no losing Nindeth or anything.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email