Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678
Author Topic:
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Onward to Gondor (part 2)...(open to all!!!!!)
on: June 27, 2007 12:04
Authwen smiled, and went about tending to Isillire. When that was done she joined the others by the fire. Her gray eyes stayed on Bard, waiting for him to start talking. After all he had disappeared suddenly one day, and she wanted someone, namely him, to explain why.

Bard sighed, sitting by the fire at Ardinlas had made. He could feel Authwen's eyes on him, but ignored them. He knew what she wanted to know, but he wasn't going to tell her. "So, what bring you this way?" he asked, poking at the fire with his boot. He notice the brown bird at was now sitting on Authwen's shoulder.

((OOC~Hey, I'm gonna be gone for a few weeks, just so you know.))
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2007 02:42
OOC: Kay, bye!!!

Ecthelion picketed Dawn to the ground and whispered in his ear, telling him to lay down. Grabbing two large forked sticks and one straight, he put them together like a spit. That done, he draped his blanket over it and roped two cords to a nearby branch. Stowing his gear under it, he walked to the campfire and sat down, noticing as he did a brown bird on Authwen's shoulders. Suddenly drowsy, he pulled his hood over his head and fell asleep.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2007 01:52
*bump*
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: July 20, 2007 05:38
Ardinlas noted the brown bird that had landed on Authwen's shoulder, and she commented, "And what is that you have by you, my friend?"

Her gaxe turned southeastward toward the city that they would be reaching tomorrow: Minas Tirith. And it was about time that she found out what she was summoned for, for she had had no inclination as to what that might have been.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2007 05:03
"A Bird, simple as that. Came with no message, at least none at I could see or hear." Authwen said in reply to Ardinlas question. She petted the bird softly, as she stood walking to her packs and pulled out some dried deer meat. She torn a little bit off and offered it to the bird. She sat back down and offer some to the others sitting there
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2008 04:31
*bump* I can't post cause I fell asleep.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 10, 2008 04:38
(lol)

Ardinlas narrowed her eyes and studied the bird intently. She doubted Authwen's words and sincerity, but no emotion of the sort crossed her face. Her hazel eyes flared at the thought of reaching Minas Tirith. But, that would have to come with morning. The company had traveled hard today; they needed rest.

(I don't know if this thread is alive anymore...)
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2008 12:44
(oh...)
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 08:24
Authwen could tell that Ardinlas didn't believe what she had said about the bird, even through Ardinlas had showed no show of not believing her. Authwen could feel the tention in the air, she sigh walking over to a tree and falling in to a calm sleep.

Bard watched at Authwen as she fell asleep. He also watched the bird, which flew up and landed on a branch above Authwen. He sighed, turning his brown eyes to Ardinlas. "Where are you heading? and how did you come to meet Authwen?" he asked, the fire glowing in his brown eyes. It had been a long time since he had seen Authwen, it had been the day after Arador had died. He had been the one that had left, though he knew that she want ed to come with him, and would had had her father let her.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2008 12:00
OOC: Yay!

BIC: Ecthelion rolled over on a tree branch in his sleep.

OOC: Sorry, I have to get off so I can't post something a little more helpful...
Authwen_Elenara
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2008 08:05
((OOC~Yay! Someone finally replied!))

Bard glanced over at Ecthelion, not that he didn't trust them or anything. It was just how he lived now, every noise made him uneasy.
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
((May I join as Legolas, if that is alright??))
The elves began it, waking up the trees, teaching them to speak...
<< First45678
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email