Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: At the End of All Things OOC
on: February 19, 2006 12:53
Ah, that's a good idea, WS. (Darn, your new nickname is easier to abrviate. ) I'd quite like to do a scene between those two as well... :evil:

Ehhh... I had another idea while I was waiting for mum to leave, I'm sure, but it's too early for me to recall. I'll edit later if I remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edited for language
BerethEdhellen

[Edited on 19/2/2006 by BerethEdhellen]
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2006 04:40
I'm having a thought here. Me and Mike were thinking that when Glorfindel gets sent to Edoras, Samen goes with him to try and patch things up then during the meeting with Eomer Samen accidentaly rolls up his sleeves and Eomer sees his brand and sends him away with Glorfindel but I have another plan.

I was thinking that Cuan could be or could have someone who has Eomer's ear, like a Wormtounge to Eomer who poisons his mind against the group.

Now this would get Samen banished because I was thinking that, after Benna tells Samen everything, he goes out kicking a- butt and taking names and does a very cool, in my mind, Sin Cityesue thing to Cuan and that gets him tossed in Edoras without his sleeves. But hey it's LMM's thread so I leave it to him.

I have no ending to this so I take a small bow.
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2006 04:48
Without a doubt a very good idea Joe, but I'm afraid that Cuan used to be part of Eomer's court in MIR and he drove hi out then, so he could not return without fear of being recognised. However, the bit about the brand is an excellent idea, and it would work very nicely into Glorfindel and Samen being exiled together (two's company afer all ).

So, personally, I would use the first part, but leave the second bit, as I don't want to bring Cuan out into the open just yet. My main worry is that if we rush this idea, then we won'r get the full story potential out of it. I'm only one voice thought so any other thoughts?
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 21, 2006 04:58
Ack! Be explaining the sin city-esqueness, pwease?! Some of us do't have a life and ability to watch. (Plus, no monies = no films).

ACK! YOU DIDN'T FORMAT THE POST, JOE! *Spazzsqueakdie* *twitch* (Translation = we worked together on the last post that he made over MSN and he didn't format it and I think it's going to drive me insane. No, really. It pains me).
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2006 06:03
Uh... what do you mean format? I don't get it.

The Sin City thing takes a bit to explain.

A girl, Shelly, was with her new boyfriend, Dwight, but her old boyfriend, Jack, was trying to get in... and drunk off his a-butt. Once he gets in, him and his buddies start beating on her. Jack goes to the bathroom and Dwight snkeas up on him. Dwight pulls out a razor and puts it up to his eyes and says in a calm dangerous voice.

"Hi, I'm Shelly's new boyfriend and I'm out of my mind. If you ever so much as talk to Shelly again... you even think her name... and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman."

Then he dunks his head in a toilet filled with his "buisness" and nearly drowns him. I was just gonna throw him across a room or something though instead.

That's my idea, I'm going to make sure it's not too violent with Bereth next time she's on MSN.
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2006 10:55
OK FREEZE! I need to have my fears alaid here and now! Ok, we don't want to rush this thread, so leave Cuan for now. We need to concentrate on the matter of Glorfindel's problems and the after math of the birth, among other things.

No Sin City either!

dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 23, 2006 03:19
awesome posts everyone!

I don't know when I'll have a chance to post again. We've been having computer problems, and a lot is going on in real life that sucks and is taking up a lot of my time and energy, but I'll get a post up as soon as I can
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2006 03:54
Noone's poooossstttiiiinggg...

(Gosh I'm quite the filthy hypocrite, aren't I?)

Just to say the next post is most probably going to be a joint post between myself and Ally and we haven't had the time these days to work it out even though we would like to and we'll get it done ASAP once our work load evens out a little (uhrgh school). So you know we haven't forsaken the thread yet. (Sacriliege!)
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2006 02:12
I think the time's fast approaching for Glorfindel to go to Edoras to face Eomer, but I feel before that he should set a a few things straight with his friends.
Oh, Liswen I worked around the fact you negated to mentionn Glorfindel in your post, (I just put him in his corner where else would he be?) and worked in a little bit of resentment too as he's still not 100% honky dory!
Liswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2006 07:53
LMM - that's ok- sorry I forgot to mention him... just asumed he would be there.....

I'm just not too sure whether Amarie heard the last bit about getting the others - since she was rather preoccupied with something else...

Liswen
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2006 02:18
That's fine Lis! I worked in another idea, as Glorfindel's going to be leaving for a while I need to work on the background for the whole At the End of All Things thing. Anyway great posting everyone and welcome to Autumn.
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2006 05:59
*looks around thread*

Why isn't anything happening?
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2006 01:33
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing myself. Is anyone unclear on aspects of the plotlines? And where is Aneras?
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2006 02:39
Well, I understand what's supposed to be happening. I think it's just that no one wants to be Eomer's page boy who was sent for Glorfindel but I could be wrong.

As for Aneras, RPing isn't really her thing anymore so I think it's safe to assume she'll not be coming back... ever.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 10, 2006 03:40
I'll get around to posting, at least for ryn and hiligan, as soon as I can. there always seems to be a lot going on that keeps me from being able to find inspiration... I *will* get a post up soon!
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2006 11:33
*huggles dd* I know you will.
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2006 02:23
Any replies will be delayed as I have to attend a Geography field study, sorry!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email