pv
Council Member
Send Message
Hehe! excellent name!
http://monstersandcritics.wordpress.com/
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
I don't think it was me that moved it, pv. At least I don't remember that. The Palantir is for ALL books except for Tolkien which has it's own forum so there would be no other place for it to go. There are quite a few book discussions in the Palantir but if they are not regularly posted in they get bumped down the line usually by movie threads. Your more than welcome to start a book discussion and I can keep it bumped up for a while until folks start participating. Perhaps you can even write up a news article for the front page introducing the topic. We have to ask our news admin if that's possible but I would think so because it might generate some interest.
pv
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, Cele! That was a while ago & I don't remember who it was!
http://monstersandcritics.wordpress.com/
AprilUndomiel
Council Member
Send Message
It might be an idea to get a forum history, which means that you have a page where you can the threads on which you reacted and you can see if there are any new messages, because if you subscribe to the threads, you can't see that, only if you go to the forum.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Hi April, you might have noticed that the 'Last Visit' date on the forum header is stuck in 2012 at the moment, so the 'Show New Topics' isn't very helpful. I agree that as well as this it would be handy to see if there were new posts in any threads you were interested in. Some way of marking and unmarking a thread so that a list of new posts could be displayed would be really neat. I will put this to the tech staff to see if it's possible.
dat_wyatt_doe
Council Member
Send Message
In the Quenya Dictionary I can't find the word 'are'
I have gone to numerous sites and I could not find it there either.
If you could put the word 'are' in that would be helpful.
If it is there then just say it and I will be thankful.
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
Welcome to CoE, Dat Wyatt. The Quenya mods probably won't see your question here, so I suggest you either re-post your question in our Quenya forum, or PM either Malinorne or dirk_math, our Quenya staff.
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Are" also may be a nonexistent Quenyan word, Dat Wyatt. I am sure someone will be able to help you if indeed it does exist but can't be found.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
<< First2223242526
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email