Register

<< First1112131415
Author Topic:
Elvish4ever97
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Orlando Bloom
on: January 13, 2005 03:11
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO!!! I love you!!!!! I think everyone on this thread wishes you the very best. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :wave: :wave: :wave: You rock much!!!
balrog
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 06:59
I would like to wish Orlando a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

He has made a mane for himself since playing in LOTR.:heart::heart::love::love:

arryesia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 05:10
heya, for all of those OB fans, i just heard that OB and Kate broke up! (do a google search if ya don't believe me)

hope this is new!

-Arya
ElvenIcePrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 01:01
I am SOOO happy that Orlando and kate broke up, for two reasons. One is my protective fangirl side with "she just wasn't good enough for him". The other is my selfish fangirl side with " he's single now maybe I can have him" (like that will ever happen). I just hope he doesn't take it too hard, and from the pics I've seen it doesn't look like he is. Oh well, I love him forever no matter what (he's too gorgeous how could you not love him).
Elvish4ever97
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 04:15
Let me tell you about the incident that broke them up. Sean Bean was in the neighborhood so Orlando and him went out for drinks and partied all night. Kate thought that Orlando spent too much time with his friends and co-stars and not enough time with her on top of their busy schedules. Now, my thoughts on this is that you don't break up bonding time with two rings co-stars. This is their time to see eachother again. People create bonds after two years. Plus, every good orli fan knows that it is in Orlando's nature to hang with his buds. If Kate can't accept that I think she was way beyond not good enough for him. She has to accept him as a person. I mean she got upset when he went to dinner with Kirsten Dunst. Orlando was filming Elizebeth town with her so of course they'd go out to dinner. Yeah, there is a part of me that is saying, YAY!! they broke up!!! I just feel sorry that a person Orlando turly loved would ditch him for the one thing he loves doing the most in the world. He bought Kate a plane ticket every weekend while he was filming Troy just to see her. Isn't that enough??? Well, I love orli and hope he eventually gets over it.
WindsBlowNorthInRivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2005 12:57
well.. orlando bloom and kate are still really good friends...and in the future they probably will get back 2 gether they said...they just have really busy lives so that breaks them apart... i love orlando bloom though and no one else can have him..lol
Rochwyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2005 02:06
Say...does anyone know if Mr. Bloom did his own riding in LOTR??? Or did a stunt person do it for him?
Talcia
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2005 06:09
He did most of the riding himself. He had to learn archery, horse-back riding and sword fighting for the movie...and rowing too if I remember correctly...any of the really tricky stunts though he wouldn't have done, although some of them (like during the Warg attack) were computer generated.

He actually went through about 20 horses before he found the right one for him, and he even fell off that one during a stunt and broke a rib.

Talcia-Elise
Elennar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2005 01:31
Well, I heard Kate was giving him a hard time; He was in a hotel until he could get a house in LA. Kate was on the other side of the hotel, and she tried to make him jealous by going out with someone else. I think that was wrong. Get over it, Kate, he broke up with you!
Anyway, you can't trust what you hear in magazines, sometimes it might be a rumour.
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 07:38
I just watched the new 4 1/2 minute long trailer of Kingdom of Heaven over at movies.yahoo.com. It is excellent! Only a few more weeks to wait. The lad is looking mighty fine.
TinaHalfelven
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 03:56
Let me tell you about the incident that broke them up. Sean Bean was in the neighborhood so Orlando and him went out for drinks and partied all night. Kate thought that Orlando spent too much time with his friends and co-stars and not enough time with her on top of their busy schedules. Now, my thoughts on this is that you don't break up bonding time with two rings co-stars. This is their time to see eachother again. People create bonds after two years. Plus, every good orli fan knows that it is in Orlando's nature to hang with his buds. If Kate can't accept that I think she was way beyond not good enough for him. She has to accept him as a person. I mean she got upset when he went to dinner with Kirsten Dunst. Orlando was filming Elizebeth town with her so of course they'd go out to dinner. Yeah, there is a part of me that is saying, YAY!! they broke up!!! I just feel sorry that a person Orlando turly loved would ditch him for the one thing he loves doing the most in the world. He bought Kate a plane ticket every weekend while he was filming Troy just to see her. Isn't that enough??? Well, I love orli and hope he eventually gets over it.

That is the rumour I heard and the way I reacted to it. Also, Sean Bean and Orlando were both in Troy, so they have been in two movies together. I would say more, but Elvish4ever97 has said everything I would.
Elvish4ever97
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 09:19
Thanks TinaHalfelven I'm almost a hundred percent positive what I said wasn't a rumor but now I have new news! Orlando said he couldn't live without Kate and that he really loved her so he got a room at a hotel she was staying at just so he could work things out. Now I think they are back together.
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2005 07:13
Has anyone else seen [/i]Kingdom of Heaven [i]? Orlando was very very good in it, I was quite pleased to see that he could handle the lead role so well in such a huge picture. Well done Orli!

BTW He is absolutely gorgeous as usual too.
DLcygnet
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2005 08:52
I haven't seen Kingdom of heaven yet... I thought it was going to turn into just another war movie. But with flaming catapults and such.

Anyway, for those of you who didn't know... Orlando made Hello magazines sexyiest man of January.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/pastwinners/attractiveman.html

Now all we have to do is wait till the end of the year and see that he tops them all. (Note: Elijah is up for taking one of those slots too, see links below)
Elvish4ever97
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2005 12:58
I havn't seen Kingdom yet and it looks really great. All the critics loved it including Ebert and Roper. Orlando even made it on the cover of the Rolling Stones. He's pretty famous now isn't he? He looks really manly man too in this flick cause he had to gain fifteen to twenty pounds of muscle. I think he and Kate are officially broken up now, I hope he finds someone nice one day. Yup.
werewolflemming
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2005 06:05
I saw Kingdom of Heaven with my friend (he thinks I'm silly for liking OB) and we didn't reckon too much to it. We were the only two people in the cinema (except for a random guy who we saw come in but never saw leave) and that's probably a good thing because we kept laughing (it's not a comedy-we just didn't take it seriously enough). Orlando does look good in the film, but I didn't like his character, and I think he's better as a supporting actor rather than the lead. Just my opinion, feel free to disagree with me on that.
Elvish4ever97
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2005 02:14
I just saw the flick last weekend. I thought it was better than troy and king aurther. I also wouldn't just go see a movie just because he's in it. I have to really want to be interested in it. I really like action type movies like this. Lots of the parts in the movie reminded me of LOTR so much it was so insane. So, overall I thought as a movie it was a good story. Half way through I forgot a BIG reason why I was seeing it was for Orlando and just watched it as a movie. I am not affected by blood or gore either. I think he did a good job.:heart:
fbc
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2005 07:03
Orlando Bloom seems to be a very nice person. It's nice that he and Liv hit it off.
madamegreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 05:39
Darker hair suits Orli.
Blond suits Legolas.
Simple as that. I don't really have a preference- sometimes I go for dark guys and sometimes I go for guys with blondish or sandy hair, but Legolas just has to be fair, IMO.
amen!
madamegreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 05:42
um....I know that this has been brought up about Elijah, but I haven't seen a thread questioning Orlando's sexual preference anywhere. I have read some interesting tidbits about him being bisexual...although they have all been on the internet so I don't trust them particularly. Any thoughts or info on the subject? Has anyone heard of The Deed Poll? Is it a Hoax?
Sorry if this has been brought up elsewhere...but I couldn't find it...

Peace
NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not...the...elf..
chreotha
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2005 05:45
All these ladies with Mr. Bloom as their avatar and his thread is so difficult to find.LOL
I must say I'm very impressed with how his career has taken off since LOTR. I always gasp in horror as he falls in "Black Hawk Down" and I'm excited to see sequals for "Pirates" in the works.
But honestly my favorite is "Ned Kelly" ( I still have yet to see kingdom of heaven) I've got a bit of a thing for Heath Ledger anyways from "Roar" but its a delight to see Orlando portray a bit of a rogue and his VERY ungentlemanly behavior with that chick from "six feet under" I can't wait to see this new movie (elizabethtown??) yet another role where we get to see this extremely talented young man strut his stuff
niftyelvish
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 08:43
Elizabethtown isn't all that new.(first came in theatres october before last I think. I was there opening night, not a single guy in the theatre) Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is the most recent one that I know of. Several of my friends have seen Kingdom of Heaven and they say it isn't all that good. I'm kinda more careful about which of his movies I watch now (Troy...*shudders*). yeah, didn't like Troy all that much.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 09:57
Actually, I quite liked Troy. My friend forced me to watch it with her, but it was actually okay! I was expecting worse, to be quite honest. My mum watched it with us, she said it was because of Brad Pitt leaping around in a skirt. :rolleyes:
morwenna
News Admin and Taste Tester for LHH
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 01:18
Just popped in to say that Orlando is a guest star in "the UK TV show Extras" on BBC2 this Thursday 14th September at 9pm
niftyelvish
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2006 07:26
Oh, I wish I could get BBC.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2006 05:48
That's great...I read this on Friday...do you know when the repeats are?
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
So sad about lando and Kate!
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
I heard he had a kid, anyone know anything about that?
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Orlando Bloom and his wife Miranda have a four year old son named Flynn Christopher. Look it up on your search engine for the details.

It is nice to see a new member visiting the forums and posting. Welcome to the Council of Elrond.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
awwwww thx!
Warrior Maiden of the Dunedain
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas is one of my all time favorite characters. Orland Bloom does a great job of portraying him. He actually becomes the character, as any good actor should.
ArwenLegolas
Realm Leader of Manwë Súlimo & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Legolas was such an inspiration that I took Legolas as my middle name when I became an American citizen
Tiro nin Elbereth
<< First1112131415
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email