Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Desire to be a Warrior (open to all - please join!!!!)
on: September 30, 2006 10:24
Leoma stood brushing his horse. The old mare could hardly be called a noble steed, but she had served him well over the last few years. His thoughts strayed back to Tera, he hoped that he would get a glimps of her before he left Edoras, to go back home.
"well cousin, you will be heading off then?" The young lass who had been helping him saddle up his horse spoke up.
She was his very distant cousin, and he had been staying with her, of her family's courtesy, for the duration of his stay.
"Soon, yes, although...well..." He looked down at his feet.
"Well nothing yourself." She kissed his cheek in farwell.
Leoma looked up and saw Tera standing there in the door way.
"Oh, hello Tera, I did not relize that you were there. May I introduce my cousin, Liddia, to you?"
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2006 03:11
"Oh, Leoma, for a moment I thought you were leaving with her - I actually thought you two were married or something. My apologies. Nice to meet you, Liddia." Tera said, holding out her hand in greeting and relief. She wanted to know Leoma better than she did now and having a woman between them wouldn't help the situation. But she was only a relative, and Tera was grateful for that. She had taken a small liking towards Leoma, probably because he was so kind to her; one of the only men in her life that paid her attention.
"Leoma, are you going somewhere?" she asked politely, trying not to sound excited or worried. He couldn't leave now, not when she needed someone like him in her life! She would try to convince him to stay. Try to convince him that it was worth it to serve her father. Try to convince herself that someone cared about her.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2006 01:26
"Leoma, are you going somewhere?"

Leoma nodded with a brilliant laugh, filled with pure warmth.
"Yes, I will be heading back to my village, then I will head off to Gondor, and eventually reach Minas Tirith. I am a trader by nature, and have only to deliver some of my goods off to my family." He looked at Tera inquisitively, "Why? Perhaps you would like to come along and keep me company on the road. It can often get quite...um...depressing having no one to talk to but one's horse." He smiled shyly.
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2006 06:22
"Yes, I will be heading back to my village, then I will head off to Gondor, and eventually reach Minas Tirith. I am a trader by nature, and have only to deliver some of my goods off to my family. Why? Perhaps you would like to come along and keep me company on the road. It can often get quite ...um ... depressing having no one to talk to but one's horse."

"I don't know why I just said that. I have nothing else to do around here, as the wildmen have not attacked us for a while. I've just been sitting around and looking pretty for everyone, which is not what I want to do. And my friends have left me; I am ignored by most. You paid attention to me, and I felt appreciated for once. I would love to go with you, wherever you go. We are friends, are we not?"
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2006 12:38
Leoma smiled brightly, "Of course we are friends." He laughed slightly, "And I am quite pleased to have the company of such a 'pretty' lady, as you have described yourself. Though I must say you do not do yourself justice. Come we will leave right away, get your horse and we will be off."
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2006 04:02
Tera blushed, and went to prepare her horse. This was going to be exciting, going on a journey with her new friend. One who appreciated her, and wouldn't abandon her. She smiled to herself as she mounted her horse.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2006 04:36
Leoma got op on Greymalkin...the whole of the world stretched out before him. No matter how many times he would look back in the years to come, he would never feel the same sense of freedom as he did then.
He looked at Tera, smiled, placed a kiss on her cheek, then galloped down to the plains of Rohan. To the lands far beyond where he had ever traveled...and he was not alone now.

OOC: I take it that this is over now?
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2006 08:04
Who said over? no one is updating, so i suppose. Now if we want to make a new thread of a sequel to this, then that would be a good idea. There is a OOC thread for Desire to be a Warrior if you want to do that, and we can discuss plans and titles.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email