Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
Post Pic uploading
on: September 23, 2006 06:16
Hi, I'm kinda new to this section of CoE, and I could use some tips on uploading a picture for one of my RPG characters. I've found the picture I want, but how can I cut-and-paste it into my picture box? Thanks in advance.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
Post RE: Pic uploading
on: September 23, 2006 11:10
SFPip

Where you created your char in the rpg data base, there is a slot called 'new picture (350 x 350 max) just above where you enter your 'personality' information...just hit the edit key to add information to a char already entered. There is a browse button which will bring up your computer info. Click until you reach the folder your image is in, find the the image and double click on that. It will 'miraculously' appear in your char's description. Just make sure it's 350 x 350 in size or less or it will not be accepted by CoE.

Hope this is what you were looking for in the way of information. PM me if it doesn't work and we'll try and help you further.

BerethEdhellen
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email