Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lenwe_Calanor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Return of the Nazgul (revised)
on: February 21, 2007 11:35
Upon begining the attack, The plan was simple. Draw the gaurds away to the south, attack them with the hidden war band and wipe them out. The Orcs began a slow withdraw only when the elves moved forward. In the meantime, the assassins and Grima would go to the back of the group and capture the woman and any other fellowship member they saw. Slowly and surely,the assassins crept around the battle, keeping from sight looking for the hostage that they sought.

Meanwhile, Saruman looked upon and controlled the battle from his palantir(spelling?). He sense that Legolas had taken part in the battle and thought to himself, "What now Legolas of Mirkwood? What do you hope to achieve? You and your company failed to seal the entirty of Sauron once. What makes you think you can do it now? Yes. The time will come when hope fades and the world will be engulfed in darkness. You have...Forseen it, have you not? The rise of the Nazgul is nothing compared to the ressurection of Sauron and the recreation of the One(ring of power). I will be watching you and the forest you call 'home' will be the first to burn."

[Edited on 26/2/2007 by Lenwe_Calanor]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2007 04:13
Legolas continued to fight, waiting for the rest of the elves to come and help.
He hoped they would come soon, they were losing elves fairly fast. They were not all dead but they were wounded.

Meanwhile Nethwen was racing back to the spot where they were attacking.
She sent the elves to positions so that they would be able to fire upon the enemies.
"Fire!" Nethwen shouted, many orcs were killed by arrows, but still some stood.

"Legolas! Are you alright!?" Nethwen asked.
"Fine, but we are losing too many. Good thing you found more elves when you did." Legolas said as he cut down another orc with his knives.
Nethwen smiled proudly.

The battle contiued to go on. Nethwen knew that these orcs were not here just because they thought they would like to wipe out a few elves, no, there was a bigger plan to this.
"Legolas, what do you think they are up to?" Nethwen asked, she had managed to stay close to him.
"I don't know, but there is something not right about this whole thing." Legolas said, he threw one of his knives into the chest of an orc and it fell dead.
He ran over and pulled it out. He looked around and wondering what they were planning.

(sorry about that)

[Edited on 22/2/2007 by ElfmaidenofLorien]
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: February 22, 2007 08:54
Alright,

stop here! Lenwe, as a newbie to this forum, may I advise that you read the rules and guidelines at the top of the page. Telecommunication is not acceptable.

And elfmaiden, you've been here long enough to know that.

Please edit both your posts on this aspect before anyone else posts.

Thank you
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2007 04:52
(Sorry for not posting for a long time guys)
OOC: Maybe Grima found Feanor alone in the forest, and tried to kill him? what about that, Lenwe?

The battle between the Elves and Orcs raged on. Where's Feanor?

He was stalking around the forest, killing stray Orcs (or small groups of them) and creatures. He also kept an eye on his companions, and made sure that they wouldn't get hurt. Open battle was not his style any more--even since his death, he had grown a bit cautious.

Feanor soon felt that someone was watching him from the trees. That unseen figure moved from tree to tree, stalking the Noldor.

The Elf fought hard to stay clam. He had never expected such an enemy.
And that mysterious figure attacked...

Lenwe_Calanor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2007 11:57
ooc: Sorry, i didn't know. its changed so post away!

Grima saw Feanor, and knew he could use him to get to Ramenna, He covered himself in a hood and told the two assassins with him to surround the man. Suddenly, he attacked violently, attempting to knock him out. The assassins surrounded him and attacked from the side and back.

[Edited on 28/2/2007 by Lenwe_Calanor]
Erugenel_of_Mirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2007 12:43
Malloroven cut down many orcs, but noticed the larger group flying towards a lone member of the assault. She drove her horse alongside the cluster and slew those running along the edges. Ahead was a clearing in which a single man was being attacked by three cloaked figures.

"Foul creatures of the dark, you will wander here no more!" she cried and leapt from horseback to the ground, swinging her blade at a slender, hooded figure. Her eyes swiftly scanned the scene, and it dawned on Malloroven why the man being attacked had appeared familiar to her in the hall of her father. It was a face that had been painted into books she had poured over for years. Feanor. She stopped for a second to stare in wonder and disbelievement, but remembered the ongoing battle and had enough time to block the incoming attack from her enemy.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2007 04:10
Mirelwen rushed out to fight, looking for Nethwen and Legolas to fight with them. She sliced orcs right and left, her knives glinting and spinning, her lithe, slim frame easily dodging blows. She left a window opened too long though, and one sliced her arm.

She bit her lip and turned, cutting it down also. She kept fighting, trying to fight them off, but she could not do it alone. She felt someone against her back and turned, seeing Arnarel there fighting with her.

" YOu do not run off into frays of armies that wish to destroy from now on, alright? You must realize I will not always be around to save your backside, Mirelwen."

He smiled and his twinkled, then they both went back to fighting. Mirelwen wore her usual face of hatred and anger, her knives moving and spinning, almost entrancing if you were unlucky enough to stare at them for too long.

She saw Feanor and the other woman over a ways fighting some creatures. She quickly focused back on the battle after having an arrow find home in her arm.

She bit back a cry and pulled the arrow out and threw it to the ground, trying to force her arm to be useful again. She ptu the knives away and pulled her sword out, using it instead.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2007 12:50
Nethwen and Legolas fought firecely. Their eyes burned with anger as they fought.
Then Legolas saw that Mirelwen had joined in the battle with Arnarel and made his way over to them.
"Nethwen! Come over with me!" Legolas called to her.

Nethwen saw Legolas making his way over to the others and followed, her sword waving in arches as she sliced through the evil creatures to be beside her cousin.

Soon the four Elves fought back to back. They became a force to be reckoned with and the orcs began to fear them and attack the others who were alone in the battle.
Nethwen realized this and noticed an Orc about to cut down on Malloroven from behind.

Nethwen cried loudly and ran towards the creature and sliced it down. Nethwen smiled at Malloroven's face.
"Good thing I was here Malloroven, you could have gotten yourself killed." Nethwen said with a smirk.
Then she stayed and fought beside Malloroven.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Erugenel_of_Mirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2007 11:57
Malloroven paid no attention to Nethwen. She was focused on the battle and, thrusting her sword through the chest of a charging orc, she side-stepped and twisted her way through the mess towards Feanor. Her sword met another enemy's and Malloroven kicked out at the orc, sending him sprawling backwards. The final blow was a plunging sword thrust into the belly of the orc. He wailed and choked on his last breath.

The group of orcs found they were not going to win this battle and cried to each other in their strange tongue. Fear seemed to sweep through them all as the elves cut them down one by one, never faltering in their steps and swings. Malloroven drew her sword through the neck of an orc and black blood spurted onto her and her blade. She wiped her face with the back of her hand, smearing the blood across her cheek. She then turned to Feanor, her eyes questioning, as the orcs began to retreat.

"I know your face. Tell me your name, fair stranger, as you walk in the wood of my father and fight alongside his kin."
xxrivendelldaughterxx
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2007 04:32
Ramenna had been standing near to the palace when she had heard harsh cries and sounds of battle. She had ran out and seen Feanor attacked by three dark figures, one of whom she recognized as Grima Wormtongue. She ran to get her sword, and when she came back, she saw Nethwen and Mallorven fighting fiercely near Legolas, and Feanor near to them. He was fighting fiercely, more fierce than she had ever imagined possible for anyone. The orcs had begun to retreat, and Mallorven had gone near him and was talking to him. Ramenna jogged over to them. "Feanor, Mallorven, are you alright? Legolas, Nethwen, I thank you greatly for your part, as I thank you Mallorven and Feanor. We should have archers pursue them and make sure they do not return. Saruman is likely to regroup and send them again. Feanor, I noticed the three who attacked you. I am sorry that you were ambushed as such. I believe Saruman desires to use you as bait for me. He desires my knowledge, and also desires that Aragorn should not be warned of his coming. I would not have you at risk for my sake, but if you wish to continue with us, I will do nothing to stop you. I only want to make sure you live."
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2007 06:26
Feanor, I noticed the three who attacked you. I am sorry that you were ambushed as such. I believe Saruman desires to use you as bait for me. He desires my knowledge, and also desires that Aragorn should not be warned of his coming. I would not have you at risk for my sake, but if you wish to continue with us, I will do nothing to stop you. I only want to make sure you live."

'Okay Lady...I'm alright. They can't get me --at least not this time. Saruman must had prepared a host of assailants to hinder us. Let's hope we won't meet them again.'

Feanor then put his sword back into its sheath. He was panting, which was quite unnatural for such a short fight--and for whom he was (FEANOR!).

'Ar....I must be to nervous when they attacked me. I didn't manage to hit them at all.', He thought, and slightly blushed.

'Ramenna, we must depart at once! Get ready for the journey. I'll collect some food and meet you at the stable.', he started walking away, and halted. Then he turned to Malloroven.

'Oh...almost forget to introduce to myself! My name is Feanor. Maybe you had heard of me.', with a grin, Feanor turned away.

Lenwe_Calanor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2007 11:45
Grima continued to run with his two assassins, limping from his bad leg. The assassins soon were far ahead, and Grima was caught by an elven scout. He still had orders for this situation though. He had been informed by Saruman to play, the double agent and deliver false information. He went with the scout and was brought back to the Leaders of the elven group for questioning.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2007 09:13
Legolas took in a deep breath after the fight. It had been hard to finish off all the beasts.
Nethwen walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder.
"You did well Legolas. Looks like we've beaten them back for now." Nethwen said with a smile.

"You did well also Nethwen. You have learned many skills since last tiem I saw you." Legolas said.
Nethwen beamed when she heard the complement. She knew that Legolas would always be better at fighting but she was glad to receive such a complement from her cousin.

Then Nethwen turned to Ramenna. "What do we do now?" She asked.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2007 09:57
MIrelwen sank to her knees when the battle ended, she was more fatigued than she would admit to. She had not slept a whole night in two weeks and it was getting to her. Her fighting had been hindered for she had left many windows open and it showed.

Her side was bleeding freely as well as her back and her shoulder still had the arrow emmbedded in it. She did not bother in trying to remove it, her hands were shaking and she was lightheaded. She knew it was from blood loss so she did not try to move, only stay there on her knees.

Her eyes shut and she sank to the ground, her conciousness fleeing her. Arnarel saw this and lifted her with no effort into his arms. HE went to where Legolas and Nethwen were. "I am going to take into the palace. She needs rest and her wounds worry me, for she has lost much blood. I am going to take her for healing now, I will tell you if she is able to recieve visitors when the healers inform me of such."

He nodded to the two and then turned and walked to the palace, taking MIrelwen in and laying her on a bed in the healing room. One healer came over and tut tuted, then went to work after shooing him out.
Lenwe_Calanor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2007 11:36
ooc: Has anyone noticed the existence of Grima:

1. He has been apprehended.

2. He has been brought in for questioning.

3. I'm starting to get REALLY bored while waiting for you guys to notice the fact that he exsists!^_^ :yawn: :sleepy: :banghead: :feedback:
elendil2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2007 06:40
OOC: This is my first attempt at RPG.

Vanadhil Longbow strode through the palace of Thranduil, heading for the prison cell of Grima Wormtounge. Legolas had requested the he question him. He turned the key in the cell lock and twisted. The door unlocked easily, and he stepped inside.

Grima sat up on his cot. "What do you want of me?" Grima said, wasting no time. "What were you doing in Mirkwood, with a party of orcs?" Vanadhil coldly asked. Grima adopted a whining tone. "Saruman forced me into it," he whined, "I refused, but he –" "Silence!" Vanadhil commanded sternly. "Let me ask you again: what were you doing? " Grima, clearly frightened, said quickly, "Saruman told me to take a party of orcs, and go into Mirkwood, and capture an elf! That's all!" "Thank you," said Vanadhil, staring a Grima until he turned aside. He couldn't shake the feeling that Grima wasn't saying everything. He turned and walked out of the room.

[Edited on 11/7/2007 by elendil2]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email