Register

Author Topic:
Pyromaniac_deLioncourt
Council Member
Send Message
Post David Bowie fans unite!
on: February 11, 2007 12:41
Okay, just wondering.
Are there any David Bowie fans out there in this wide world of CoE? Has anyone ever been to one of his concerts? I wish I could have, but he has not been around in forever.:cry:
Favorite David Bowie song?
Favorite David Bowie movie?
Anything?
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Post RE: David Bowie fans unite!
on: February 11, 2007 07:46
Moving this to the Palantir. Discussions about musicians, movies, TV, and bands usually go there. Thanks!
BlueEyedPheonix
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2007 03:56
Woot! David Bowie rules! Favorate song: Golden Years
Did anyboby see Arthur and the Invisibles? David Bowie played the evil dude again.
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 06, 2007 04:46
I'm just starting to really start listening to his music. The only movie I've seen him was the Labyrinth and I love it and the music in it as well.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2007 10:33
I have only listened to him recently in my Science class. Odd I know but we listened to one of his songs on a cd a friend burned. It was fun, especially when we were doing labs and singing along, so we lost concentration, or the teacher thought we did. We scared her we did, got her good. *grins evilly* But yeah, he's not bad, I like it. Never seen any movies though, will have to look.
BlueEyedPheonix
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2007 02:02
One of his songs appered on Shrek 2. Changes, but it was sung by a different artist. It's still good though.
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 07, 2007 02:14
Really? I don't really remember Shrek 2 since I've only seen it once but I know the song Changes. I like it. I also like Let's Dance.
moonletters
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2008 06:40
Ziggy Stardust!
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2008 02:52
There is a lot of good Bowie songs.... Changes, Rebel, Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed, Suffragette City.... but my Favorite David Bowie song is Space Oddity, and my favorite David Bowie album is The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars. Favorite David Bowie movie is The Man Who Fell to Earth.

[Edited on 2/14/2008 by Arveleg]
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
CaptainAragorn
Council Member
Send Message
Reading these in 2016...your music just isn't the same without you, David.
I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email