Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
arwen113
Council Member
Send Message
Post New roleplaying member wanting to join...
on: February 18, 2007 05:50
I'm a roleplayer that has joined from Neopets.com. I love doing roleplays on LOtR. I might need help every once and a while, but other than that, I will be fine. I would like to join as Arwen or a made up. I have made a new character and I will post the information under this message. I am literate. I hope that someone will help me and let me join their group.

Name: Abigail Maegwyn
Species: Elf
Eyes: Silvery Blue
Hair: Blonde. Smooth. Down to lower-back.
Skin: Light Peach
Personality: Very sweet and helpful. She can heal quickly and loves helping others. She can get mad and dangerous when determined to fight. She was trained from when she was a little girl to use a bow and arrow. She, now, is very good at it. She is accurate with her shooting. She can tame horses and is a good rider.
Other: Owns a horse named Yadira. She lives in Rivendell
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
Post RE: New roleplaying member wanting to join...
on: March 01, 2007 11:24
If you are posting your character, arwen, you might want to put her in the database. Try using the Middle Earth Advertiser if you are looking for a thread to join. You can also look at any of my threads to see if you are interested. You can pm me if you have any more questions.

~Din~
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Eleiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2007 08:43
Hello Arwen!

I am in two RPG that need some more players, however neither are in Rivendel. Lady of Rohan is in, well, Rohan. And Room at the Inn is in Bree.

We just lost one of our players in Room at the Inn so we are down to two and we desperately need more! is interested check them out in the Tolkien Related. (Room at the Inn has an ooc, but Lady of Rohan does not, BTW.)

Hope to see you there!
Eleiel
SilimaVanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2007 02:50
What is the Middle Earth Advertiser?
I am also new here and wonder where I can start.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: March 28, 2007 08:57
To all newbies to the rpg forum:

The first thing we recommend is that you read the rules and guideline (at the top of each sub-forum page) before you do anything else.

Then it might help to check out the Middle Earth Advertiser to see if anyone is searching for additional players in any thread. There are some requests there now that might be of interest to new players.

Check the OOC sub-forum to get a sense of what each thread author/owner requires of new players. For example, do they want you to PM them, place your request to join in the OOC thread, or offer a character for their review before you simply jump into an ongoing thread.

NOTE: As Dinenlasse points out, your char description should be placed in the RPG Characters in the data base (see the line across the top of the page for RPG Characters).

Read some of the ongoing threads to see if there is any storyline you'd like to join. Don't forget to check the OOC to see if you need to ask first before jumping in.

When you've found a thread you like, have received the owner's permission to join (if needed), developed your char....then just begin posting. It would be useful to preview your post before submitting to check for spelling, etc., then post. Also, please try to extend the storyline....no one line posts.

Remember that our members are from all over the globe. It may take some time before your post has been responded to so don't be impatient. In active ongoing threads, believe me, you will see another post before the day is over.

Otherwise, just enjoy! If you have any questions, PM the moderator(s).
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: March 29, 2007 02:58
The Middle-earth Advertiser is a topped thread in this forum. It is used by members seeking additional players in their threads and also by members seeking threads to join.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email