Register

Author Topic:
fogriipus
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post March Newsletter ~ Oromë
on: March 20, 2007 10:01
banner by ~Teveldin~ and fogriipus

Welcome to this month’s edition of the Realm Newsletter! It is brought to you by the Realm of Oromë.
First we'll tell you a little about Oromë himself and our realm, and then we'll take you with us onto the path into the woods
to explore some of the many things and activities that our realmers are interested in. You will learn many useful things
and have many good laughs so pack your bag and read on!

Art by Mikel Janín, banner by fogriipus

"Oromë loved the lands of Middle-earth, and he left them unwillingly and came last to Valinor; and often of old he
passed back east over the mountains and returned with his host to the hills and the plains. He is a hunter of monsters
and fell beasts, and he delights in horses and in hounds; and all trees he loves, for which reason he is called Aldaron,
and by the Sindar Tauron, the Lord of Forests."

The Valaquenta

"Thus it was that when Nahar neighed and Oromë indeed came among them, some of the Quendi hid themselves, and
some fled and were lost. But those that had courage, and stayed, perceived swiftly that the Great Rider was no shape
out of darkness; for the light of Aman was in his face, and all the noblest of the Elves were drawn towards it."

The Quenta Silmarillion III; The Coming of the Elves and the Captivity of Melkor

Art by Gondron, banner by fogriipus

Oromë is one of the Aratar, the eighth most powerful of Valar. His name means 'Horn Blower', and he is called Araw
by the Sindar and Béma by Men. He is the brother of Nessa and the spouse of Vána the Ever-Young, the younger
sister of Yavanna. He loves all trees and spends most of his time in the woods. For this he is called Aldaron in Quenya,
or Tauron in Sindarin, both meaning 'Lord of the Forests'.

The Halls of Oromë in Valinor have low walls and are lined with skins of animals he has hunted, and the roof of each
room is supported by trees. The Woods of Oromë are the vast woods and hunting grounds between the Pasture of
Yavanna and the Pelóri in Valinor. He is often found there with his folk and his beasts to train them for hunting
Melkor's monsters. It is said that The Woods of Oromë contain one of every animal in the world, some of which were
never seen again in Middle-earth.

Oromë is the Huntsman of the Valar, and watches over all birds and beasts, but he does not hunt animals for sport or
for nurture. He hunts the monsters and wild beasts of Melkor to rid the world of them. With him are hounds and horses,
in which he delights. The horse he rides is Nahar, a stallion gleaming white in the sun and shining like silver
at night with golden hooves. He also carries a great horn, Valaróma, of which the sound is louder than any horn ever
heard. It is said the sound is like the upcoming of the Sun in scarlet or sheer lightning cleaving the clouds.

He holds a great love for the lands of Middle-Earth; he was the last of the Valar to come to Valinor. He did return often
to ride across the lands and through the woods, and so he was the first of the Valar (except for Melkor) to have found
the First Born Children of Ilúvatar, which he named the Eldar. When he found the first, most of them hid from him, for
Melkor had been spreading lies among them, saying that he was a Dark Rider that would hunt and devour them.
And so they feared him. But those that were brave stayed, and they saw that he was no dark creature, for the light of
Aman shone bright in his face. They feared him no more and he became a mediator between the Eldar and the Valar,
and led the Eldar to Valinor.

from Encyclopedia and Oromë realmpage

Art by Mikel Janín

banner by Pendhínen

The Realm of Oromë has over 115 members at the moment, and is growing all the time. The number always
decreases a little when 'spring cleaning' on the list has been done and inactive members have been removed, but
there are on an average 5 new members each month. Our realm seems to attract both genders equally - we also have
many active male members. Not that one's gender would much affect the communication on the forums, however!

Somewhat common to all members of Oromë is that we love nature and especially woodland areas; trees and forests,
animals, and music. Many of us like camping, hiking, archery, fencing, tracking, fishing, hunting, ... There are many
horse or dog lovers in our ranks, and it certainly won't be far from truth if said that everyone has or would like to have
some animal as a pet. Many of us do actively play or have at least sometimes played some musical instrument.
And although we enjoy outdoor activities, we also like to curl up in a comfortable place, be it a chair or under a tree,
with a good book from time to time! It is also said about the members of Oromë that we are vigilant, observant
and persevere.

In the realm forum, the most popular threads are the ones about these interests we share, and we also have one
sub-forum dedicated to discussion of Tolkien's works and Book Club. There are two other sub-forums: one for Debate Club
and one for RP and forum games, where we have several games and realm RPs going on. Our realm takes part in most
of the interrealm contests and other happenings, but often there are only few of us who submit - and the most usual
explanation, besides studies, is that because everyone’s so busy with their archery training or other outdoor activities!

We also have a realm webpage and a weekly msn chat meeting called the Council of Oromë for all the members of the
realm to take part in and discuss realm things and ideas, as well as get to know each other better. The realm of
Oromë is a smaller community to which it is really easy to get in - the people of Oromë are very friendly!

This is our Realm song:

Trees and hounds, horses and music
Life in a woodland Realm

Collect your bows and daggers front
The dawn calls us to hunt
The hounds call out and the trees reply
Mounted on our horses we fly
Quick-silver through our wilderness homeland

A song in our hearts
Walking thru the forest, we do not fear the night
The stars above guide us, and keep our paths in light
And journey on from dusk til' morn,
We hear the call of Orome's horn.

composed by realm members and arranged by Mellon

banner by Pendhínen

~*~*~ KETERAI ~*~*~

1. How did you become a Tolkien fan?
I've always loved reading books, and I picked up The Hobbit a long time ago (Elementary School I think), and really
liked it. When the movies came out, it only upped my fan status.

2. Out of all of Tolkien's works which is your favourite?
The Hobbit is one of my favorite, since it was the first one I read.

3. Who is your favourite Tolkien character and why?
I'm rather partial to Bilbo because he's got the adventurous spirit.

Read the rest of the interview here

banner by Pendhínen

~*~*~ MELIANMAIA ~*~*~

1. How did you become a Tolkien fan?
My friend Samantha has been a Tolkien fan for years and has influenced me. Curiosity with the name Angmar which is
our family name led me to Tolkien as well. Then there were the films....

2. Out of all of Tolkien's works which is your favourite?
The Silmarillion which takes me to another place completely.

3. Who is your favourite Tolkien character and why?
I think maybe Beleg Strongbow, his bravery and loyalty to his friends and king are inspirational.

Read the rest of the interview here

Favourite Character of the Month

banner by GlorfirithAnnun

Article written by Glorfirith Annun, Glorfindel’s most obsessed and craziest fan.
Warning: She will eat you or worse if you get near him.

Who is he? Chief of the House of the Golden Flower; Elf Lord of Rivendell
Where can you find him? Valinorë, Gondolin, Halls of Mandos, Rivendell
Appearances in the books: Fellowship of the Ring, the Silmarillion, scattered throughout HoMe.
Appearances in the movies: None! Fan over this illiterate fangirls MWAHAHA.

Glorfindel is one of the most famous of book characters for two reasons. The first reason, is he is one of the few
characters left out from the movies. His role stolen by one of my personal least favourite movie characters, Arwen.
The second reason, is he is a possible contradiction to Tolkien’s “rule” or perhaps an exception... or maybe he follows
the rule.

In the world of Tolkien, no two Elves have the same name. Since they live forever, I guess he didn’t want them
bumping into each other going “Hey, Legolas! How’s it hangin’?” “Not to bad, Legolas! What’s up in the hood?”. ((For
the record there really are two Legolases. Definitely an unedited mistake if you prefer the rule.)) Tolkien wrote about
a Glorfindel of Gondolin and a Glorfindel of Rivendell. There have been many discussions on this subject by Tolkien
scholars... and even Tolkien himself. There is still much debate on the subject but Tolkien wrote essays on the subject
later, his final decision being that there was only one Glorfindel. That when he died, he went to the Halls of Mandos
and was released early and rebodied because of his heroic deeds. He then returned to Middle-earth in the Second Age
with the Istari, the only Elf ever to do so. Later to be found in Rivendell, a great lord, one of the few of the Noldor who
saw the light of the Two Trees, still in Middle-earth.

Of Glorfindel in Gondolin:

Glorfindel was written about as a great hero of Middle-earth in the First Age. He followed Turgon across the Helcaraxe
and to Gondolin once it was built. He fought for Turgon and was Chief of the House of the Golden Flower, one of the 12
houses of Gondolin. He fought in the Nirnaeth Arnoediad and many other battles. During the Fall of Gondolin, he fought
to defend the city and helped get the survivors out through Idril’s secret way. When they were going through
the Eagle’s Cleft, a balrog attacked right in the middle of the group of women and children and Glorfindel leapt in to
save them. He fought the balrog up into the mountains to a point where help could no longer reach him. He slayed the
balrog and in it’s dying breath, it took hold of Glorfindel’s hair that his very name was given to him for and pulled him
down as he fell into the abyss. Thorondor, king of the eagles carried him up where they buried him and golden flowers
grew above him until the breaking of Beleriand. Très dramatique. *wipes away a tear*

Of Glorfindel in Rivendell:

Not much is told of Glorfindel in Rivendell. The War of the Ring was such a huge event, that not many noble characters
had all that much mention. Glorfindel’s part was meeting Frodo at the Ford and lending him Asfaloth as the Nazgul
neared. He led the other hobbits and Aragorn after Frodo to the Ford and chased the remaining Nazgul into the flood.
They feared his greatness and fled from him... right into the flood waters.

Of Glorfindel in Time:

Glorfindel’s spirit was rebodied after leaving the Halls of Mandos. Perhaps even born again. A nice thought, no? Being
able to live again. If he was reborn, he would only have gained the memories of his past life when he was older. Of
age maybe. He then decided where he should go and what he should do. I suppose he didn’t feel finished in
Middle-earth. To follow the line of Turgon and protect them as he did in Gondolin. Which may be why he went to Elrond,
son of Earendil, son of Idril, daughter of Turgon.

In the Second Age, it was said that Glorfindel travelled back to Middle-earth with the Istari. Either with the blue
wizards, Alatar and Pallando or maybe with Gandalf himself. Tolkien never gave a direct choice but it was either or. He
was the only elf ever to return to Middle-earth.

Glorfindel also fought in Arnor, before the War of the Ring. He led a group from Rivendell to attack the Nazgul another
time. He halted his people from chasing down the WitchKing. He spoke, making the prophecy “No man will kill him.”
Remember the fight between Eowyn and the WitchKing? ^__^

And that’s the story of the Great Glorfindel. Feel free to put all the pieces together as you choose. I can tell you, he
will always be my favourite character of the world that Tolkien created. A heroic Balrog slayer. One of the greatest of
the Elves. Reborn and the only elf to return to Middle-earth. My hero. *fans self*

Final Warning: Paws off Glorfy’s ellon. She bites.

Sources: Fellowship of the Ring, The Silmarillion, HoMe VII and XII
Art: Soraco's Blue Green and Jenny Dolfen
Glorfindel: Glorfy

banner by Pendhínen

How to camp or hike using only basic survival

Okay, so you have decided to go camping, but you don't know what to bring, I can help you there. First of all, drop
that tent, compass, camping chairs, sleeping bag, and any other modern day technology used for such purposes. All
you really need is a nice sturdy canvass or cloth bag, a blanket, food, waterskin/canteen, and a back up for water. You
also need a lantern and some oil for light. (You can cheat and use battery operated if you wish to. )

Next, decide how long you will be out and get two outfits at most. I recommend highly light pants, light long sleeve
shirt, and a good strong pair of tough leather boots. The shirt and pants for protection against any type of bugs and
the boots will help stop snake fangs from penetrating too far, if you are unlucky enough to be targeted. (You never
want to underestimate nature, she always holds surprises.) If you still wish to go, then keep on packing!

Now you need to arm yourself properly. I carry a small hatchet, my fixed blade Winchester, and a machete, not to
mention my Swiss army knife. If you are using this and going hunting, by all means take your bow or gun. (it would
be kind of hard without them right?) The knife is for small jobs, hatchet for trimming sticks down or chopping dry
wood into smaller pieces for a fire, the Swiss army knife for anything, and the machete for cutting down overhanging
vines or briar bushes. Pretend you are Aragorn at Helms Deep cutting into the orcs, make the job fun, and trust me, if
the bush is big enough it becomes a job.

Now, do not forget a first aid kit. I cannot stress this enough, no matter how experienced you may think you are, you
can always get hurt. Trust me, I know from first hand experience. Once that is all said and done, get a small jacket or
something to keep you warm for extra layers that can be folded into a small square. This way you can save space for
anything you may find on your trip that you would like to keep. Now you can pack and get ready to leave. If you have
long hair, pull it back in a low ponytail or a high one; just do not leave it down. It is much easier to get snagged that
way, I know form first hand. You also need to know how to navigate using only the stars and the sun, so that is your
real test.

Here are links to quizzes on www.fieldandstream.com to test your knowledge on survival:
10 questions quiz - 18 questions quiz
While there, read an article called Dead Reckoning about a centuries-old navigation system.

Now, you are ready for the fun part and you will not have to listen to me anymore. Once you have all of this done, get
out there and have fun. I wish you a happy hike and a safe camping trip. Oh, do not forget to take shelter in a tree,
under a briar bush, or in a small dugout cave area if the weather turns bad. I hope this can be of some use to you
outdoor fanatics like myself. Farewell and good luck.

Written by Elfalas

Tracking animals

is also something fun to do outdoors. Whether you want to see live animals or just their tracks, here are a few tips.

If you look hard, you can find lots of animal signs all over your backyard.

If you live out in the country, some signs to look for would include:
prints
tufts of fur
partially chewed food
droppings (scat)
the actual animal
broken twigs (look closely - not all broken twigs are signs)
rubs (deer)
bedding
trails

And for the city folks:
Tracks
carcasses
scat
occasionally some bedding

Listen; large animals make a lot of sound if they move hastily, cracking and they get winded.

If there's any streams somewhere close by, go there, you're bound to find tracks there. If you want to see animals in
wintertime, make the effort to crack the ice for them on winter; it makes their life easier. They come to the waterhole
if the weather is extreme cold and if there's no snow.

If you go off searching in the woods for tracks or animals, take someone with you and tell someone where you are
going. Stick to the paths. Remember to respect the animals by being non-intrusive – this is as much for your good as theirs.

Plaster Casting of animal tracks

Supplies needed:
Plaster of Paris
Mixing container
Spoon for mixing
Water
Thin cardboard strips

What to do:
First up, you need to find a good track that shows a lot of detail. If you need to, remove any leaves or sticks that have
fallen into the track being careful so as not to destroy the track.

This is where the card board comes in. You can make a "wall" around the track(s) using the strips of cardboard, to
prevent the plaster from running out. This is a good idea especially if the track is on a slope.

Follow mixing instructions on plaster packet.
(But if for some reason you don’t have them - pour the dry plaster into a container. Add water slowly a little at a time,
mixing it into the dry plaster… keep adding it until you get the consistency something like pancake batter.)

Carefully and slowly pour the plaster into the track, making sure you get it into all the toes and claw marks etc.
It doest matter if it overflows the edges of the track.

Let the plaster dry for approximately half an hour. To check if it is dry enough, knock on it gently. If it is "ceramic
sounding”, then it should be dry enough to pick up.
However, if its still a little soft, just leave a little longer.

When picking the cast up, be careful of the edges; try not to hold them, as they will sometimes break off.
If you can, use a knife or stick to get under the track and lift it (but be careful if it’s a large track....sometimes they
can crack).

You can now take the cast home to dry properly over night and before you try to get any dirt off it… you may not get it
all off though.

See if you can identify what animal made the print (will be easy to identify if it’s your own pet ).

From Hunting/Tracking activities –thread in the Oromë realm forum

Learn more about animal tracking: Outdoor Action Guide to Animal Tracking

Edited by fogriipus

banner by fogriipus

If you're living on the northern hemisphere, you probably have noticed that there is more light every day and winter is
starting to be over - to what extent, that depends on your location! Nevertheless, the inevitable change is happening
already and nature is preparing for a new season.

Spring - time to make sure you indoor plants are ready for summer!

I'm not an expert with plants, but this winter/spring I thought it would be about time to learn about my few indoor
plants and give them proper care - to prevent them from dying before it really is their time to go. Generally, spring is
the time to take a look at your plants - they're waking from winter and looking forward to summer as much as you are
(maybe even more) as the amount of light increases. So, what should you do?

To Beginner's 10 Easy Steps Strategy here

Written by fogriipus

banner by Pendhínen

There once was a hobbit called Sam
who always ate bread and spam
Though he was quite dim
Giant spiders feared him
Usefull for getting out of a jam.

When it came time to say goodbye
I told him not to cry
as he blulbbered away
he admitted he wasn't gay
then a tear came to my eye.

So, as I boarded that grey ship
hoping my secret would not slip
Uncle Bilbo thought I was sad
because I was missing my lad
then I wished I had kissed pip.

Poem written by Melianmaia

Picture by Pendhínen

The Philosopher

Oracle

Stories written by Mormegil_Adanedhel

Icons by Morngaraf

banner by Pendhínen

Peter Jackson and Bob Shaye

Many of you will know about the recent fall out between Peter Jackson, director of The Lord of the Rings movies, and
Bob Shaye, co-chairman of New Line Cinema and one of the Executive Producers on The Lord of the Rings films. This
is a great tragedy as The Hobbit was about to become a reality and many of us will miss the fact that Peter Jackson
will not be involved in the film-making process.

Lewis Davies and Peter Gunter, Webmasters of Peter Jackson’s OFFICIAL Fanclub, stated on TheOneRing.net that
New Line’s decision to give the job to another party does not worry them greatly although it may be unpopular with many
fans of Jackson’s trilogy. They continued to say that a fresh outlook on the book might be beneficial and could bring
new perspective and originality to the project.

The fall out between these prolific men is due to a lawsuit brought against New Line by Peter Jackson because of a
recent audit on part of the income of The Fellowship of the Ring. Jackson’s decision to remove himself from all talks
about The Hobbit because of the lawsuit also exacerbated the situation slightly but was a logical decision to make as
Peter Jackson said in his letter to TheOneRing.net that one cannot be in a relationship with a film studio, making a
complex, expensive movie and dealing with all the pressures and responsibilities that come with the job, while an
unresolved lawsuit exists. This decision is fully supported by the Webmasters of Peter Jackson’s OFFICIAL Fanclub.

Read more here

Written by erufailonsphere

banner by Pendhínen

A quick summary by Glorfirith Annun

- - “The Silmarilli were three perfect jewels, fashioned by Fëanor, most gifted of the Elves. When the first Dark Lord,
Morgoth, stole the jewels for his own ends, Fëanor and his kindred took up arms and waged a long and terrible war to
recover them. This is the story of their rebellion against the gods and the history of the heroic First Age of Middle-Earth.”

See the whole article here

banner by fogriipus

In the Realm of Oromë, we love books and literature. First begun in 1918, The Children of Húrin was revised several
times and the tale was, unfortunately, never completed by J. R. R. Tolkien before his death. It was first published in
an incomplete form in the Silmarillion but has now been edited by Tolkien’s son, Christopher Tolkien, who has completed
the tale for publication for the first time as a stand alone work. It will appeal to all fans, casual readers and specialists
alike who have certainly been waiting for some “new” literature from the Tolkien Estate to analyse and hopefully shed
some new light on the languages, etc. The cover art of The Children of Húrin was designed by Alan Lee, and the
publication will include 8 original Alan Lee colour paintings. Alan Lee, who we all know from his excellent work on other
of Tolkien’s works and the conceptual design from The Lord of the Rings movies, said, in an interview, that it is always
a privilege being asked to illustrate the work of such a distinguished and well-loved author. He continued to say that
illustrating The Children of Húrin was quite a responsibility but he hopes that he has produced artwork that will
successfully complement this wonderful tale for the reader. If the cover art is anything to go by, we can all be sure
that he has achieved the highest standard. In addition, Christopher Tolkien has created a new detailed map that will
also be included in this book.

Those of you who have read the Silmarillion will know this dark and gloomy story, but this book provides a much more
detailed account of Húrin and his children, Túrin and Nienor. For those of you who haven’t, the story takes us back to
the First Age, before the time of Hobbits and the Lord of the Rings, in the great lands to the West of the Grey Havens
before they were swallowed up in the great cataclysm that ended the First Age. Morgoth, the first Dark Lord terrorised
Men, Elves and Dwarves alike from his fortress of Angband in the North and Sauron was just his servant in these
times. It deals with Húrin, of the race of Men and one of the Heroes of the First Age, who was cursed by Morgoth for
daring to defy and ridicule him to his face, and the tragic lives his children Túrin Turambar and Nienor lived as
a consequence of the curse and the primordial hatred Morgoth bore them as children of Húrin.

Their unfortunate story unfolded during the wars that Morgoth waged against Men and the secret cities of the Elves.
He sent Glaurung, father of dragons and his most formidable servant against brother and sister and despite their
brave deeds, he manipulated their fates and tricked them into doing wrong things without their intending to do so
through deceitful lies and concentrated cunning thus fulfilling Morgoth’s curse.

Hardcover, softcover and a Deluxe Edition will all be released on the same day. It is due to be released in the UK and
USA this year, by HarperCollins and Houghton Mifflin respectively, on the 17th of April. So if you are a casual reader
and looking for some good literature, keep an eye out for it!

Sources:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Children-Hurin-J-R-R-Tolkien/dp/0007246226
http://www.amazon.com/Children-Hurin-Deluxe-J-R-R-Tolkien/dp/0618904417
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_children_of_hurin
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20011428,00.html

Written by erufailonsphere

banner by Pendhínen

Although we Oromë realmers may seem a bit serious at times, concentrating on learning and improving our skills,
we too know there are times to sit down around the camp fire and enjoy a good laugh.

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick

Q: How do you catch a unique rabbit?
A: U-nique up on it. (You neek up on it)

Q: How do you catch a tame rabbit?
A: Tame way, U-nique up on it.

"Welcome to the jungle, there are two laws here:
One, bring some clean pants.
Two, bring another pair."

(This is right after Gandalf threw the One Ring into Frodo's fireplace)
Frodo: I can't read the fiery letters. What do they say?
Gandalf: Insert finger here.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. As they lay down for the night, Holmes said: "Watson, look
up into the sky and tell me what you see."
Watson said, "I see millions and millions of stars".
Holmes: "And what does that tell you?"
Watson: "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Theologically,
it tells me that God is great and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a
beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"
Holmes: "Somebody stole our tent."

Once there were 3 boys. They were called Shut up, Trouble and Manners. One day Shut up and Manners couldn't find
Trouble, so they went to the police station. Outside on the doorstep Shut up said to Manners: 'You stay here, I'll go
inside.' When he came in a policeman asked his name. 'Shut up.' answered Shut up. 'Are you looking for trouble?'
asked the policeman angrily. 'Yes.' said Shut up. 'Where are your manners?' cried the police man. 'Outside sitting on
the doorstep.'

An enemy armoured division was attacking, one soldier shouted:
"TANKS!!!"
From one of the enemy tanks a megaphone slowly extended. It said:
"You're welcome!"

Here's a riddle:
Q: To the intelligent mind, I'm confusing and blind; to the simple brain, I'm unbelievably plain. What am I?
A: Didn't I just tell you it was a riddle?!

Has anyone ever heard the story about the cat, sparrow, and cow? For anyone who doesn't, this is how it goes:
There was a sparrow who started to fly south one winter but he was too late and froze partway there. A cow came
along and dumped some cow poo on him. The cowpie thawed the sparrow and warmed him up. The sparrow was so
happy he started to sing. A cat came along, heard him, and started to get him out. Once he got the sparrow out of the
poo, he ate it.

The Moral of the story is that everyone who comes along and gives you crap is not always your enemy, and everyone
who gets you out of crap isn't always your friend.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,
aoccdrnig to a rsceearh at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny
iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed
it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

From “Got a joke?” and “The Official Silly Jokes Thread!” -threads in the realm forum of Oromë

We hope you enjoyed our Newsletter!

Thank you
morwenna and LadyCeleborn for your help and patience

Contributors:
Writings: Elfalas, erufailonsphere, fogriipus, GlorfirithAnnun, Keterai, Melianmaia, Mormegil_Adanedhel
Pictures: fogriipus, GlorfirithAnnun, Morngaraf, Pendhínen, ~Teveldin~

Thanks to everyone in Oromë for your help, support and patience! :hug:

[Edited on 21/3/2007 by fogriipus]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email