Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: A Precious Gift (TT Thread)
on: January 07, 2008 09:33
I've finally posted... thanks for understanding, yall!

*hugs all*
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: February 27, 2008 06:26
Something is up and posted....sorry it took so long but real life has been a bit tough the last two months. Hope there's enough for you to work with.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Erumelmo
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2008 03:35
Hello. Well, I completed with my post as well. Feel like writing a lot these days. Hope it's satisfactory. And, Ber, it was a lovely post - lots to work with.
"Why? Because I'm afraid and he gives me courage."
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2008 10:54
Sorry, ill-timed computer problems! I'll try to get something up before the end of the week.
--- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 21, 2008 06:16
No worries :heart: We're all moving incredibly slow
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 29, 2008 07:58
Awesome post Galenfae!
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2009 06:22
Anyone still there?
gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
on: April 09, 2009 02:01
I'm still here. :hug: Haven't seen you in a long time.
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
Erumelmo
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2009 02:05
I am still very much here. Though doing some major lurking.
*waves a hi to all*
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 10, 2009 02:39
I'm still here...
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2009 07:27
Good, people are still around! *waves* I've been crazy busy with college stuff, so I've not been on much, just checking from time to time to see if anyone had posted. I'm not certain who was on the rota after me...
Erumelmo
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2009 01:08
Hello, everyone.

It's been 10 months since my last post on "...Gift" ... Was wondering if we are carrying on with writing?

How is everyone?
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 14, 2009 05:37
Unforntunately with so many people inactive and a story that I lost track of a long time ago I'm gonna have to back out of this one. I'm sorry everyone! I hardly have time for writing anymore and I just can't see picking this thread back up again. Thanks to everyone for making a good go of it though. It means a lot!
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2009 08:23
I'd like to carry one, but it has indeed been ages and I'm not sure most of the group is still interested. I'm sorry to hear you're backing out, DD! :cry:
Maybe, Eru, if we can scrape together the rest of the group we could still carry on? DD, would you mind us scripting Ainu for a while/killing him off somehow :cry:, since I'm not sure how we could really leave himbehind at this point?
I really don't want to admit this is dead, but it does look rather like it is...
Erumelmo
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2009 01:19
Sure, I am game.

Role playing kept bringing me back to CoE...it was like wanting to complete a story. My Helcaraxe thread is done; so I was also planning to start up a thread on the Fall of Gondolin.
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: December 17, 2009 04:34
I wish I could say I'm interested in reviving this thread but sadly, I have forgotten who the characters are and what the storyline was, with little or no desire to read back through the entire thread to figure it out.

Further, some of the players are no longer active on CoE so it would be hard to explain all those disappearances of characters (not everyone is willing to have their chars killedl off).

I'm sorry, Galenfea. I wish for your sake it could be revised but I seriously doubt it. Unfortunately, this is what happens when people don't post for months on end...the thread just dies.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 18, 2009 09:50
Galenfae, you have my permission to write for Ainu or to write him out. (If you want to write him out he could perhaps be injured and so have to give up the journey).

But instead maybe you could take our basic premise and start a new thread. You and Erum are both interested so that's two players, enough to start with, and if you can't get all the old members you could perhaps recruit some more. It was a good story idea and I truly regret that it died, but you could still use it.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2009 09:54
It does look a little uselwss. Certainly Eru and I can't write the entire cast. Hmm... I'd not mind starting again if we can knock up a few more players, or... hmm... could we do it with two? I guess there's no reason why not - I have Galenfea and Calarus, so that's two. Perhaps we could indeed start it up again with the same premise. :S
Erumelmo
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2009 02:46
Sure. What I suggest is that an OOC thread be started and see if anyone else is willing to join in...? If no one show interest within a week or so, we can start up by ourselves.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2009 06:37
That sounds like a good idea - Precions gift #2 or something I assume that since we'll be running the same story we don't need to run it by the mods again to put it in TT?
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: December 30, 2009 11:14
You have a 'go', Galenfea. But I should either delete the current one or archive it....to avoid confusion. Which would you prefer?
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2009 07:23
Hmm... I have a backup, so I'd not mind if it was deleted, but I'd prefer you to archive it if possible. Apart from anything else, I've been very upset when old threads I've been in have suddenly been deleted, and I'd not wish it on the other members!
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: January 03, 2010 02:16
I will archive it for you if you will do something for me. #1 Please make a note in the main thread that you are closing it (and any reason why that you wish to add). And #2, if you begin a new thread, name it differently from the first one so we are not all confused.

I will archive both the OOC and the TT threads when you have done #1 above.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2010 01:03
OK. Thanks!
I'm guessing that something like A Precious Gift #2 isn't different enough?
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: January 04, 2010 11:50
You guessed correctly *laughing*. I'll leave the original TT thread and OOC discussion for a few days to give folks a chance to read ithem and then I'll archive both of them.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2010 02:33
Meh, worth a try I suck at naming threads, but I've come up with one and am putting the new OOC thread up now.
Thanks!
G*
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email