Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
Post Loki's Palace Advertiser
on: June 21, 2007 03:22
Owing to the number of members posting at both CoE and our sister site, Loki's Palace, we've decided to start an advertising thread for members wishing new participants for threads, or wishing to join threads, at our sister site. Note that Loki's Palace is a RP site for Non-Tolkien RPs of all kinds.
When advertising a Loki's Palace thread here, we recommend that you also include a link to the thread or the OOC.
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
Post RE: Loki's Palace Advertiser
on: June 21, 2007 03:23
Are you i nterested in being in a fantasy thriller? Do you long to mingle with characters out of a fairy tale? Would you want to go on a fantasy adventure? Please go check out my rp by clicking the link below!

http://www.lokis-palace.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=249

The plot:

In a world where no magic exists, or so the people of earth have been told by the government, there lives a group of people. They are desperate to believe that there is more than what is out there and soon, they will find out, there is more to this world than just this dimension.

There is a world beyond earth that is much like our earth, but of the past. There are tiny villages and towns dotting the landscape. This place has castles and fairytale cottages. It seems to be out of Medieval Europe. There is a difference, in this world; there are fairies, elves, dwarves, evil witches, werewolves, trolls, goddesses, nymphs and many other characters that would fit in with the tales by the brother’s Grimm as well as humans live here. Kings and Queens rule this land. It is set into many territories, called realms. In addition, unlike Medieval Europe, the clothes are not just Renaissance style, there is a mix of era’s of clothes.

The place, besides the realms, is called Reath, is in turmoil. The realms have had no just king or queen for two hundred years. Mistrust and unjust treatment of the citizens of this world and slowly, everything is dying and slowly, the belief in magic and good dies with it. The only way to stop it and reverse the evil that has been bestowed upon the world is through a group of people from Earth, who just want to return to their home, and Reath.
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
on: June 23, 2007 02:13
I must also advertise my other rp on Lokis.

The plot:

The plot: Instead of 1400 - whatever that is in the other year numbers, it will be set in 3040 - 22 years after the war began.

The elves are leaving this world and sailing into the west. Some elves do not think that they should go into the west. Gilduin is one of these. He has been controlling the weather for one hundred years keeping it very cold and snowy so that no one may pass. Because of the cold, the king of Rohan has died and the land of Rohan is no more, at least as they had been known - the buildings and such are there, but they aren't ruled. The people of Rohan have disbanded into nomadic clans.

Characters: I need Aragorn, Eomer, Arwen and others . I also need made-up characters - a lot of them - of past Gondorians and people of Rohan, but they are no longer calling themselves by those terms - they call eachtoerh by their tribe names, such as Balen and Naileth. Balen is more of a fighting type of tribe and they are at war with the other tribes. They are very survivalistic. There aren't any kings or queens, just tribe leaders.

The main tribe is run by Neaye and called Balen and they are at war with most of the other clans, especially the Naileth clan. There is also the i`edainme tribe.

All are welcome!

The link: http://www.lokis-palace.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=242
RodwenofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2008 11:35
Thought I might post an advertisement here...

Myst: The Search for Atrus

If you are familiar with the Myst computer game and book series, I am wanting to start an RP based on it... anyone interested?

It has been 8 years since Myst 2- Riven, and 4 since Myst: The Book of D'Ni. Atrus and Catherine now have a daughter, Yeesha, and are attempting to rebuild the great city of D'Ni, 75 years after the city was almost completely destroyed by a plague. With the help of a handful of survivors, as well as some not of D'Ni blood, including those native to the Age of Averone, they have cleared the debris, and are slowly restoring D'Ni to life.

However, during the exploration of several Ages, Atrus has gone missing. Catherine, frantic, has searched several of the Ages, and found traces of her husband in the Age of Kot'ah. She asks you, and several of your friends, to find him. Will you be able to piece the clues together to find the leader of the D'Ni? And what are the rumors circulating about a new home for the D'Ni?

Please post in the link above if you wish to join!
gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
Post Re: Loki
on: April 09, 2012 07:04
Loki's Palace now has a fan page on Facebook. Check it out here and share with your friends!

gwendeth
lokis-palace.com Site Admin
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email