Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
They went inside and sat down at a table. The fire crackled in the fireplace. The room was quiet and warm. everyone was think of the same thing, but no one said anything. iellwen looked to Addonnenneil and said, " we need to stay. even if it just for few days,"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel was silent as she followed the others inside. A part of her mind traced its way through possible next steps, bringing Ella inside discreetly, considering Ella's possible immediate needs, relating this even to other information she had, the mystery of the necklace. But even as her mind turned, a heaviness of past loss and grief again risen to the surface hung over her like a fog. It all seemed so surreal, she felt out of it, partionally disconnected from everything around her. She almost wanted to answer the questions she so feared being asked, or rather she wanted someone to know the answers, without her having to do the answering. She heard, as if far away, Iellwen say they must stay a few days, she nodded, but mind's partial absence was obvious.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella nodded to Linriel drawing in her lips something like a smile. She sat with the help of one of the dwarves and grabbed his hand.

“I want to know Borin… What really happened?” she asked.

Frór looked at her putting his hand in her shoulder. “It began when the goblins stole the jewel that Kíli was so fond of he gave it your name, Ella, after you left.” The Elf didn’t have any idea it happened. The dwarf continued. “He was already setting everything to leave alone to find the jewel and you. However, your son, Frerin, was still too young and he waited some years to leave.”

Ella remembered she left Erebor because of Kíli’s father who didn’t want a half elf grandson neither approved the relationship between his son and Ella. Before she departed she begged Kíli to never abandon their child.

“When Frerin grew up they left but we went with them. We chased the goblins for years and one month ago we finally could get the jewel back. We thought we had outwitted them and came looking for you. Yesterday we were camping nearby and they attacked us during the night. They stole his axe but we managed to escape with the jewel. We could not do much.” The dwarf took a beautiful dark jewel and gave it to her.

“This jewel belongs with your kin.” She said in an empty expression.

“You are still one of us you never stopped being.” Borin told her.

She couldn’t say much more only asked them to go the stable and to buy three ponies so they could go back to Erebor and bury them with their great ancestors and swore she would take back his axe. Borin and Frór left her alone with them going inside. They found the others in silence. They bought the ponies and waited.

Ella went to her son’s body and caressed his pale face for some minutes. “I wish I had known you.” She whispered giving him a light kiss on his forehead. When she was near Kíli she held his cold hand “You have found me my dear. I could see you before the end. I thought I would never see you again.” She gave him a last kiss on his lips and laid between the two bodies hugging them. She felt asleep.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel watched out the window as Ella mourned. Linriel's heart was pierced as Ella sobbed becauser Linriel has also lost someone. But he is still alive, I know he is still alive! She will continue on her journey this day. Linriel wondered if Ella was going to Erebor. If she was, perhaps Linriel could ride along---she was heading in that direction. Strange that an Elf was in the company of Dwarves but there are strange goings on in this part of Middle-earth.

The others watched as the Dwarves were preparing to leave. They all wanted to help in any way they could.

Linriel saw Ella sleeping between the two bodies and knew that Ella must be left alone. Linriel ordered breakfast and ate in silence.

[Edited on 08/01/2013 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen began to talk quietly to Adien. She figured others could hear, but they weren't listening. they were lost in their thoughts of Ella. " How do you think my father made this necklace?" she asked. " i do not know. it is magic, obviously. but your father couldn't have done it. i dont think he made it," " but he said," then she remembered. " no, he didnt make it! mother did! he said that she made it, but i have always thought that he had,"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel heard Adien and Iellwen discussing the magic necklace and immediately paid close attention. She wanted to know about this mysterious jewelry which seemed to be able to do such good. But might it be too good to be true? was there a catch? This concerned her greatly.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" Well, he didn't, she did. But how is the question," said Adien. " How could it be that she knew how to use magic?" Iellwen exclaimed. " I don't know anyone but," she paused. " Elves that could do that. Wait, you don't think?" she couldn't finish her sentence. " she was an Elf?" finished Adien. " it is impossible! That couldnt be true!" she said.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel looked closely at the necklace, considering. This could be of elvish make, she thought. There's more story here than even they know.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" If this was true, why didn't my father tell me?" asked Iellwen, still talking quietly. " Maybe he was trying to protect you from," he turned his hands over in cluelessness. " something," " like what?" she asked. " murderers? too late,"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel looked closely at Iellwen, looking for signs of elvish features.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
About one hour later Ella woke up. Her grief was almost unbearable but she was calmer than before. Borin and Frór went outside near her. “Will you come?” Borin asked.
The elf thought for a while. Return to Erebor with two dead dwarves wasn’t a good idea if she wanted to return there one day. Plus, the goblins were still somewhere with Kíli’s axe and she wanted to recover it.

“I want to go but my heart is telling me I should not. I will not be welcomed.” she replied.

The dwarves knew she was right despite they didn’t had any problem with the fact she was an elf.

“I can only ask you to keep the jewel and when you recover the axe just come back. You are one of us.” Frór smiled and handed her the dark jewel.

Ella didn’t want to say goodbye neither to keep the jewel but she accepted it. The dwarves put the bodies in one pony and rode the other two. After a last glance on the bodies, they left calmly and sorrowful. She stood there crying until they vanished on the horizon. She took a deep breath wiped her tears and entered the pub.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen looked behind her has Ella entered the pub. Her thoughts raced wildly. Should she go to her? should she stay? or should she try to help in some way? she did not know. she looked to Linriel, who seemed to be the only one that wasnt thinking the same thoughts, for direction.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel saw Ella enter the pub. She approached her silently and offered her arm, wanting to lead her away from curious and prying eyes.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Merilwen and Beriadanwen stood in silence, holding hands to lend their strength to one another. They didn't know what to do. They wanted to stay with their friends, but would they part or stick together?
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen looked at Meri and Beri. " Should we go?" Iellwen mouthed. She waited for a response
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
"Go where? With whom?" Meri answered. Beri was quiet as she was nervous of her cousin's friend
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" To her," she answered. " Or should we stay here. I dont know which would be best!" Iellwen said, now whispering. " I don't know if she wants to lay down, or just sit by the fire and think!"
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
"I think maybe it is best if she has only Linriel, and Adonnenniel. At least she is not alone." Meri said cautiously. "We need to make plans. Once we leave here, will we go our separate ways? And if not, we need a goal." Beri nodded.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" I will still be hunting the men. I don't know where you are going, but i doubt we are going the same way. I don't want you to to get even more involved in this. this is my problem and i will solve it alone," " alone?" asked adien. " not alone, but i dont want anyone else involved. anyway, they will probably kill me before i get to them, and i dont want you to die,"
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
"We go where the road takes us." Meri said. "Whichever way we choose. But we hope to leave with someone else. We have no goal of our own. We used to be looking for a home. But with friends, the world is your house. You can do anything together. We won't part from everyone, and danger lies on the most unexpected route. Nowhere can you be safe, except with those you would put your faith in."
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" If you are certain you wish to accompany me and Adien, i will welcome your company. But i warn you, i tend to be a target for bad luck!" she and the rest smiled.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Meri and Beri looked at each other. For the first time since they left Mirkwood they could see a future. "Alright then," she said, "but when do you plan to leave?"
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" I want to stay until Ella is," she couldn''t say well. " Not as sorrowful. that might not be the right word, but i think you know my meaning. I just have a feeling that i need to stay. i don't know why thought. do you feel the same?"
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
"I think everyone has felt that. From the start. Like a calling. Like this is what we're meant to do, you know? Like we're all here for a reason. I also feel that everyone here needs something. No one was just passing." Meri answered.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella saw Adonnenniel approaching and offering her arm. She accepted nodding and they went to a small living room. The grief was too recent but she began thinking where should she start looking. She sat down looking at the other elf. Why were she and all the others with her? Why did they presence the hardest moment of her life? Would that mean they were supposed to be there in that event?

“I am truly grateful.” She whispered.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel nodded, she had no words for such a moment. She determined to stay with Ella as long as she needed her.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" Do you want to go up to our room?" asked Iellwen. " we could talk more openly there," Meri and Beri nodded and the four of them went up to their room. Iellwen offered them a seat on her bed and she and Adien sat on Adonnenneil's bed. " Could you tell me a little about your uncle Meri? You said that Adien killed him, but why was he there in the first place? why did he kill my father? how is it i have never met you before?"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
The memories of the eighty years she had lived in Erebor were invading her mind. When she met the young dwarf princes. When there were feasts in the magnificent halls. How she fell for Kíli on a cold night. Their first kiss. How they ran outside the mountain every time they wanted to meet. When they discovered she was pregnant.

The silence remained for a long time until Ella broke it. She couldn’t just sit there. “Where are you heading for?”

BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
I have recently read a pm which requested that we mods allow you all to open a Tolkien Related thread in which to follow your individual quests. I would personally have no objections as long as all of you will do a little reading of your own before you do that.

At the top of the forums, there are several threads that relate to how to run these threads, most particularly those relating to Rules and Regulations of this forum.

May I suggest that before you continue, you take some time to read this one and this one for starters. When you have time, it wouldn't hurt to read the rest of them as well. Once you have done this, I think you will be ready to begin a TR thread, with the knowledge of how NOT to mis-use use magical jewels and cross-breeding of elves with other races.

And yes, I have been reading this from the beginning. *smiles*

Enjoy and carry on!
BerethEdhellen, RPG Moderator

[Edited on 08/01/2013 by BerethEdhellen]
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
( i hope that we can continue this one as well! if so, i hope everyone will stay! )
Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
Just than Eruanna walked in , "I must leave you now, I have been called back to Lorien." than sighing, said "Hopefully we may meet again." He walked out the door.
Water, ice, and air, these are the elements I understand. What's your element? -Eruanna
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
The cousins knew they would also be leaving soon. There time at the Prancing Pony was at an end.
Narylfiel_Firebrand
Council Member
Send Message
((This is my first time RPing on this site and I still don't know how all of this works exactly, so if I say or do anything stupid, just let me know))

Narylfiel entered the pub quietly, shed her dark cloak, and took a seat at a table in a dark corner. She was tired; she needed somewhere safe to rest after her long, endless wandering. But then again, nowhere would keep her truly safe from . . . No, she would not let herself think about it. It had been tormenting her thoughts for far too long. She needed at least one night to get it off her mind. That was why she had come here. There was usually a lot going on at pubs such as these. Enough going on to distract her from her thoughts, anyway.
"Most people assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly . . . timey-wimey . . . stuff."
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
((OOC: Just to try a character and to revive this thread ))

It was a cold night and the stars shone in Bree. A pale moon light reflected in the blond hair with many little braids of a dwarvish maiden. She had blue eyes and wore brown travelling clothes and a majestic coat with a fur neckpiece. She had travel from Erebor, passing through Moria. She wanted to meet her kin in the Blue Mountains.

Thornia entered the inn and sat in the shadows of a corner. She laid her axe in the table and asked a good meal and a pint. Then, she lightened her smoking pipe.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A few moments later, in walked a tall, majestic figure that many recognized as an Elven maiden, though Elves seldom traveled this far, and it was unknown why one may have wanted to travel to Bree.

Caladwen sat near the door, carefully fingering the ends of her bow. Many looed at her, but none dared to approach her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a figure smoking a pipe in te corner. Her vision was momentarily blocked by someone who set a meal and a pint in front of the figure. Caladwen wrinkled her nose. A dwarf. Female, at that. In the open. Smoking a pipe.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email