Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
millaindie
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Merry/Pippin/Billy/Dom thread
on: August 21, 2011 01:58
I love Merry and Pippin!! Who doesn't? Well I love the actors too! They are so funny! I love Billy's band Beecake! they are awesome! And I love his Scottish accent, and I can't belive that some people think that it can be very difficult in understanding what Scots are saying. I really don't!

I think Merry and Pippin are great! They are like Fred and george in Harry Potter: they are like brothers, joking in dark times(and not), and they are always together and hate being separated! They are simply the best!!
belldoras
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2011 10:58
Belated birthday wishes to Billy. You were my favourite to do the role of Bilbo Baggins.
Frodo~the~Second
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2011 03:46
Happy late Birthday, Pippin!
Legolas508
Council Member
Send Message
Billy and Dom are Hilarious! They are by far my favorite actors in the LOTR trilogy, and Billy being Scottish always gave Pippin a sense of innocence that I think Pippin should have. They have some funny stories to tell, if you ever get a chance to watch the extended commentary, I recommend you do. Its pretty funny!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, though it has been a while since I watched the EEs, Billy and Dom were certainly a source of much mirth in their comments (and so was Viggo Mortensen!). One point of interest is that the ages of the four Hobbits in the Book are turned on their head in real life, at least as far as Pippin / Billy and Frodo / Elijah are concerned. It does have to do with eliminating the 17 years which passed in the book between Bilbo's farewell party and the beginning of the quest, at least in part.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email