Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
Post Pick-a-Path stuff
on: February 07, 2009 06:47
As the title implies, I'm asking if the Pick-a-Path is still open to submissions. I'm currently working on several stories to add in, one of which is almost finished. Could you tell me if that's possible?

Regards, IRS/AR8/Whatever...
Tulcadhiel_Greenleaf
News Admin & Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
Post RE: Pick-a-Path stuff
on: February 07, 2009 01:03
As far as I can tell, Pick-Your-Path is still open for submissions. Elioclya is the admin for that section, and last I talked to her she was a little busy with all the numerous fanfics that come in, but still accepting things.
So give it a shot, just go to Pick-Your-Path > Your Stories > Submit Story and go from there
arvanion898
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2009 03:53
Oh, excellent. Now I just need to finish the story...
elf_arrow577
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2010 05:44
When is submissions closed?
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
on: December 12, 2010 11:34
Hi elf_arrow577. To find out if submissions are still taken for pick_a_path, you might want to contact Elioclya, who's the admin for that section of the site. She should be able to tell you, just send her a pm (private message).
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
on: July 06, 2011 12:01
Everyone wondering about Pick-a-Path - it is not currently open for new submissions (but will be, in about two weeks), as I am clearing a backlog at the moment. Please see the Fan Creations Announcements thread for news and updates on Pick-a-Path. (and aspiring authors of these stories, please bear in mind that good grammar and perfect spelling are required for these, just like for fanfiction. )
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email