Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
starofbethlehem
Council Member
Send Message
Post Pictures from unused scenes in the movie ...
on: July 28, 2009 05:16
Dear friends at the Council of Elrond ... We saw the beautiful picture you have posted in an ecard of an unused movie scene of Aragorn healing Faramir ... where do people find these? And do you have a get well card of Aragorn healing Merry? We love your cards, love to send them - and people love to receive them! Thank you!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinliƫ - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post RE: Pictures from unused scenes in the movie ...
on: July 30, 2009 08:22
Hi starofbethlehem,

I'm not sure which picture or e-card you are referring to, but if I'm not mistaken there is a scene of Aragorn healing Faramir in the extended edition of the Return of The King (the extended edition is only available on DVD, in a special box, and has not been officially shown in cinema). So I guess the person who created the e-card got the image through that source.
I'm not sure whether we have an e-card with Aragorn healing Merry, I can't remember if that scene was in the extended editions, if not, we will probably not have a card of it. You can always go through the cards in the e-card section to find out.

Errandir of Gondolin
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
starofbethlehem
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Pictures from unused scenes in the movie ...
on: July 30, 2009 04:16
Dear gondolinian - thank you so much for your kind and informative reply! We will check these out! Hanon lee!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email