Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
elfmaiden77
Council Member
Send Message
Toooootally a Lothlorien elf! That is so my favorite!
Gondorian
1% (2)
Wizard
4% (5)
Dwarf
6% (8)
Lothlorien Elf
17% (2)
Valar
2% (3)
Mirkwood Elf
23% (3)
Rohirrim
6% (8)
Rivendell Elf
21% (2)
Dunedain
11% (1)
Other; just a dude : )
10% (1)
Eryniell
Council Member
Send Message
Mirkwood elf I already live in a dense forest of New Hampshire, I like the outdoors and tend to not trust others to much. I've got elf-like features and traits, so I definitely think I'd be a Mirkwood elf.

[Edited on 03/24/2015 by Eryniell]
Estelanor Of The Shire
Council Member
Send Message
I am definitely Hobbit cross Dwarf. I'm not as tall as my elfish sister, and I like gardening and cooking like a hobbit. Plus I tend to be kind of scruffy like a dwarf, and I'd like to think I'm kind of tough like one too!
Actually I believe that I was somehow switched at birth, since my obvious home is middle earth
I would love to be a Rivendell elf, but I don't think I would make the cut
I voted "Other"
May it be when darkness falls, your heart will be true..
ajplafond
Council Member
Send Message
Definitely Hobbit. Even if it doesn't get to be on the list. I love home, and simplicity. And even hobbits can have adventures every once in a while!
Elweth
Council Member
Send Message
I would love to be an Elf of some sort, but I'm definitely a Dwarf. Got the exact height and build to be one of the Nogothrim. Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Member of the blessed realm of Ulmo, Lord of the Waters
GilrinHathol
Council Member
Send Message
I would be an Mirkwood Elf. I would absolutely love living in a forest (I sadly don't... yet). I love large spaces where I can be at one with nature. I do have some hobbity traits though, such as my adoration of mushrooms
o0o Gilrin Hathol o0o
lady_emilie
Council Member
Send Message
I've always wanted to be an elf, Mirkwood or Rivendale, but I'm coming round to the fact that I am a hobbit. I'm very short, love food and a sense of security, but I definitely have a Took streak in me because I do love a random adventure! Though I still do wish I could be glamorous and elegant, and wear fabulous dresses and hairstyles, or maybe be an archer *sighs*
Fool of a Took!
Durin-The-Deathless
Council Member
Send Message
i chose other only because i am everything i eat enough food for hungry dwarves, as often as a hobbit, and have the outlook of an elf with the wisdom of a wizard, sadly trapped in the body of a man
basti
Council Member
Send Message
Tough choice :S. But if I had to choose, it would be Rivendell.
Eadburga
Council Member
Send Message
elfmaiden77 said:Toooootally a Lothlorien elf! That is so my favorite![/quote

I am a Valar in the sacred realm of Manwe, but I have some traits of a Dunedain, because of my endless need to help and assist others, havin the feelings of not being worthy of the tasks that I am puttin myself through, but yet I got the traits of a hobbit when it comes to gardening and cooking... So I can't decide which one I am more linked with...

Novaer!
~I aear can ven na mar~
Estel Telcontar
Council Member
Send Message
I'm a Dúnedain-elf.
Hawkins
Council Member
Send Message
Ugh!! I'm torn between a Mirkwood Elf and a Dunedain. If I could be half and half, that would be awesome
Lothriel
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Unfortunately, Hobbit is missing from the list. Despite wishing I were an Elf from any realm, the reality is I'm definitely a hobbit at heart.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
As I mentioned over two-and-a-half years ago, I had the uneasy feeling that I was gravitating towards Hobbit. That tendency has unfortunately remained unbroken; I'm not shrinking, it just looks like it ...

[Edited on 04/20/2018 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Quick interpretation of Gando's comment: His width is expanding in certain areas which is making him look shorter. LOL
@ForFrodo
Council Member
Send Message
I would be an Elf that lives with the Dunedain. But I would visit a bunch of different Elven places...
Ameriel
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, the hobbits didn't make it to the list!
I am definitely a hobbit.
'But wherever I came it was ever the same: the feet fled, and all was still; never a greeting, only the fleeting pipes, voices, horns on the hill.' // http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/amaery/
fool_of_a_took_12
Council Member
Send Message
I feel trapped in between two. I am tall and have long hair like an elf, but I love simple living, family, and food like the hobbits. But if my appearance reflected my soul, then I am definitely a hobbit.
I don't belong here. I belong in Middle Earth, living in peacefully in the Shire.
Someone please take me home!
Lembas! One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man!
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
Hobbit.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Here representing the Dunedain of the North since 2003!
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email