Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post I am New Here
on: March 04, 2012 09:12
Hi,

I’m Lisly from California and I am currently attending school to become a professional. I was looking for a community forum site to get along with some exciting and interesting discussions or posts. And I was so happy I found this site with lot of friendly members.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Post Re: I am New Here
on: March 06, 2012 04:03
Hi Lisly. Just your luck to join during the Big Change. I'm pretty sure I remember your name from before so you must have joined, yeah?
Rivka
Frodo Fanatic and Head Oligarch
Send Message
on: March 06, 2012 07:22
Hi Lisly -- welcome to CoE. It's odd, but you're not showing a username under your post. Did you register on the site?

I just need to figure out how this happened, so it doesn't happen again!
"We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
on: March 06, 2012 12:59
Hi Lisly, welcome to CoE.
You've created a new thread for this introduction, while we try to group all introductions in the 'Newbies introduction thread' (hence the name ). Normally I'd have moved your post already, but based on Rivka's questions, I won't for now, so that we can get that point sorted out.
Our forums sure will be able to keep you busy and discussing, we have a very big and friendly community. That community will grow even more by the time the Hobbit movies come out. So dive right in and enjoy yourself!
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email