Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Post League of Legends
on: August 05, 2012 07:54
It is such a great game...I don't spend a ton of time on there however, so I'm only halfway to the cap lvl of the game. Who else plays it?
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: League of Legends
on: August 05, 2012 09:16
I wish I could...
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: League of Legends
on: March 22, 2013 01:40
Well, I guess not many ppl on here lol. Btw, I'm lvl21 now! Username is Talis Myroddin if anyone want to join me.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
sasanoah
Council Member
Send Message
I'm level 30 and it's a great game!My name is NoahBearslol im ranked add me
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I played it twice and just didn't enjoy the experience. But then again, I'm too used to Star Trek Online and first-person PS3/PC games... that and League just felt a little tedious! I can see the appeal for others, though
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
I still play from time to time, but the game no longer holds the same trill for me as it did when I first started. I like to watch the players rage tho. And feed the flames alittle
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email