Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post Which one of the Vala are you quiz
on: October 26, 2012 11:27
Well, as it seems some people noticed that the other quiz wasn't working, i found a couple of quizzes that might work instead. Here is the 'Which of the Valar are you?(http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/hdWhN_h/Which-one-of-the-Valar-are-you-like) quiz, and Here is the 'Which of the Valier are you?'---(http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/hdWkSsf/Which-one-of-the-Valier-are-you-like) quiz
*note: if you want to take the quizzes multiple times, you have to sign up for a free account on quibblo.com
Tuilinnel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Which one of the Vala are you quiz
on: October 27, 2012 06:06
I got Orome for the first and Este for the second
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2012 07:51
Ulmo for Valar and Nessa for Valier.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2012 05:07
I got Orome for Valar and Nessa for Valier.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2012 07:08
i got Manwe
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2012 09:01
For the Valar, I got Irmo. For the Valier, I got Yavanna.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2012 09:43
For the Valar, I got Oromë (hmm, what a coincidence ), and for the Valier, for some reason I keep getting Nienna.
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2012 05:34
For Valar I got Oromë, and for the Valier Nessa.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2012 10:29
Lol Lastiel_Rusc, you got the same as me!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2012 09:33
Out of the males, I got Orome. Out of the females, I got Varda
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
on: January 08, 2013 09:46
For the Valar: Irmo/Lorien

Better known as Lorien, he is the Master of Desire. He has the power over dreams and visions, and can offer refreshment to everyone, including to the other Valar - they arrive to the Gardens of Lorien when they need it. His wife is the queen of healers, and by her hands the hurts and weariness are gone.

And for the Valier: Este

Her name translates "Rest", and she's the queen of the healers. She is quite nocturnal and she likes to rest herself at daytime at the lake Lorellin. She lives in the Gardens of her husband Lorien in Aman. As her husband offers dreams and visions to the beings of the earth, she heals their hurts and weariness. It is told that her apparel is grey.

Makes sense I got them both
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2013 10:41
I got Orome.^^
Amaille_Valin_Idhren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2013 03:28
I got Irmo and Nienna
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
on: January 27, 2013 05:05
Ooh very nice two!
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Glorfindel of Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 02:28
For the first one I got Manwe.

For the second one I got Nienna.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
For the Valar, I got Orome, and for the Valier, I got Yavanna. Based on that, which realm should I join? Yavanna? (Being that I'm a girl )
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
There's no distinction into 'male' and 'female' realms at CoE. To decide between Orome and Yavanna, I suggest you take a glance at their realm pages (under Community in the left toolbar) to see whose activities fit you better and if they are still active, and at their member lists to see how many names you recognize as active users from our forums. You can also PM each realm head to help you decide. Enjoy your realm, whichever you choose.
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
I got Orome lol.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Nienna_green
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
I got Irmo and Este, LOL .
ImageImage A carë tittë nati alta melmen
EruwaedhielOfRohan
Council Member
Send Message
I got Mandos and Varda.
Image Image
AnariaLaurelin
Council Member
Send Message
Looking at the realm info, I think I best match Varda, and that's exactly what I got from the quiz! But I still can't decide between Varda, Vairë, and Yavanna (you can see my explanation in the "What realm should I join?" thread)
Image Image
LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
I got Nienna and Oromë.
"O môr henion i dhû: Ely siriar, êl síla. Ai! Aníron Undómiel. Tiro! Êl eria e môr. I 'lîr en êl luitha 'úren. Ai! Aníron…"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email