Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Piano Guys Lord of the Rings Cover
on: December 03, 2012 05:52
Hello everybody! My mom found this video for me and it i awesome They are called the Piano Guys. This is several Lord of the Rings songs that they did. There are two musicians, on on the piano and the other on the cello. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNqs0YgWkM&feature=results_video

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: The Piano Guys Lord of the Rings Cover
on: December 12, 2012 09:54
This is so wonderful that it brought tears to my eyes.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
kimmishrooms
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2013 02:11
I love the piano guys! I'm surprised I haven't come across this yet. Thanks for sharing!
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2013 02:17
I saw this awhile back and totally loved it! The Piano Guys are a huge favorite. They have a Bourne video out that the cellist used that steel cello in most, he actually had it made for that video.
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2013 12:25
Hey everyone thought I would mention that The Piano Guys will be on PBS channel 9 on the 26th at 3 a.m. if you want to set your DVR's to record.
falathielgreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2013 10:08
I want to learn this on the piano, grab a keyboard and head up to the highest mountain in New Zealand, imagine Middle Earth was real, plug the keyboard into many amplifiers, and start playing it! This is awesome!!! I love the Piano Guys!
Falathiel
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I agree Falathiel! That video was very beautiful and it gave me chills. I do wish they included more themes from throughout the movie instead of just the Hobbit theme and the general movie theme. It was great though, I've never seen anything like it
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Dwarflord
Council Member
Send Message
I love this clip!!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Its absolutly beautiful. They are so talented, and did an amazing job.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Estelwen Ethiriel
Council Member
Send Message
This is just beautiful. I love The Piano Guys! By the way, their is a wonderful guitarist on YouTube called Harry Murrell, and he plays various songs/pieces from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, and you can even download his tabs for free!
Not all those who wander are lost... "Great! Where are we going?"
Lily Lindsey-Aubery
Council Member
Send Message
I really like the piano guys. Their music is so beautiful! <3 <3
~Lilylol Incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email