Register

Author Topic:
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Post A word on our FAQ...
on: January 29, 2013 12:52
Rather than have a seperate thread explaining how to do things like signatures and avatars, I'd like to advertise our updated FAQ!

You can find answers to many of the most generic questions right there. Replies to questions like 'How do I change my signature?', 'How can I edit a post?', 'Can I change my username?', etc. are all grouped together per category.

Should you have a question to which you find no reply in the FAQ, than check out the other threads in the Newbies forum. If you can't find it even there, just create a new topic in the Newbies forum with the question as the subject and we'll try to answer it as soon as possible!
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
ArwenLegolas
Realm Leader of Manwë Súlimo & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Not really a question gondolonian. I was wondering who is doing the updates on the C of E Store? There are several things I clicked on and they were " not available " anymore on the Amazon website. Just Wondered

[Edited on 10/11/2020 by ArwenLegolas]
Tiro nin Elbereth
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Hello ArwenLegolas, I was the store admin for CoE but sorry to say the store hasn't functioned for a while now and I am unable to do updates.
ArwenLegolas
Realm Leader of Manwë Súlimo & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Okay, no problem Dolwen.
I invited some of my friends to check C of E out and maybe we can raise from its slumber.
Namarie, hiril Arwen
Tiro nin Elbereth
blacknazgul13
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, I have fan art that I want to submit to the Gallery but it says something about not having my form when I click 'Submit Image'. What does this mean?
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
I fear that this part of the site might be broken; there's a few things we are unable to fix ourselves as mods. You could try reaching out to Morwinyoniel, the Gallery admin. I haven't seen her around in a while, but perhaps she'll respond to a direct message.
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email