Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

It looks like poor little Smaugie is upset because someone stole a jewel from his little hoard.
Seriously am I the only Dragon that didn’t have the desire for treasure I suppose I was created for more important things.

Ancalagon
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Dear Diary

Well, I've messed up again and everyone's annoyed with me, especially Gandalf.

I didn't mean to knock the bucket down the well! It was an accident. Now there are drums beating, and Gandalf is worried I've started something bad, but he won't say what's going to happen.

Pippin
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary

Pippin accidentally bumped a bucket down the well and announced to the whole of Moria that we have arrived.
Gandalf of course jumped up and down and yelled at the poor Hobbit. I say let all of the Orcs come I’m ready for anything.

Gimli
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I spoke too soon. Orcs would have been one thing, but a Balrog is whole different bucket of rocks. Got. To. Run!

Gimli
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

A Balrog! Finally a real challenge, I can’t wait until all of Mirkwood no wait the whole of Middle Earth count me among the other great Elves that have slayed Balrogs.

Legolas soon to be a Balrog slayer
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I canna stop wee laughing. The Elf kens he's gonna slay the beastie. A pipe dream tha' is.

Gimli
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We have left Moria with one less member of the fellowship. I have taken over from Gandalf as the leader and am leading the others to Lothlorien where I hope Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel can give us counsel and much needed rest.

Aragorn
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Thank goodness the holiday season is over. I'm exhausted. It's not as though I get to enjoy them. For my part, it's cooking and washing up followed by more cooking and washing up.

Mind you Fëanor did by me some new sculpting tools which I needed, and the boys gave me some cute gifts that they made.

All in all, I guess it was actually pretty good.

Nerdanel
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have finally finished my three perfect jewels that contain the light of the Two Trees,
I shall call them the Silmarils. Now for me to hide them away from prying eyes.

Fëanor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I can't believe it! Melkor has stolen my Silmarilli, and murdered my Father. I will get them back, or die trying to do so. Perhaps I should get the boys to swear an oath on it.

Fëanor
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

After stealing the Silmarils I left Valinor and immediately started making my way back to Angband to see how my loyal servant was doing during my absence and take charge when I had just nearly arrived at the gates and that spider decided to betray me she wanted to take the jewels from me.
My Balrogs heard my call and came to my assistance.

Melkor
Gwenniel
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Last few centuries have been pretty fun, work guarding Angband has been fairly easy, not much to do. I guess that's officially over now, though. The other day we heard this terrifying screech in the area. It's been a long time since there's been such a ruckus, so I went to check it out personally with a few other balrogs. Turns out big boss M. is back, with some shiny jewels and a special grudge against Ungoliante (can't blame, never liked her). Anyway, going to be busy here on out. Might not be able to finish that bucket list this year after all.

Gothmog
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, I was cheated out of some pretty jewels by the self-styled Dark Lord, and sent packing out of Valinor. All I did was destroy some trees.

I have a place to set up a huge web where I can raise a nice little family (ha, ha), and perhaps a daughter who will one day succeed me.

Ungoliant, the Misunderstood
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Although I do not like Feanor and how he has rebelled against the Valar, he makes a good point about going to Middle Earth and creating or own realms and Kingdoms to rule.
I haven’t yet informed my family but I have already decided that I will leave Valinor and go to Middle Earth.

Galadriel
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Those idiot spiders in Mirkwood ate a very large Dwarf. Now they're complaining about having a stomach ache. They're lucky I have some medicine to fix the problem.

Shelob
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I was getting sick of Gimli’s loud snoring so I decided to trim his beard while he slept. Although I may of gone a little bit too far. Aragorn thought it was funny and said don’t worry the Dwarf probably won’t even notice.

Legolas
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I had wee shock this morning. The Elf decided it would be funny to trim my beard while I slept, and made a mess of it!

Wait until we're surrounded by Orcs and he has to use his arrows. I made a wee "adjustment" to them. As for Aragorn, I hope he doesn't have to draw his sword in a hurry.

Gimli, the unamused.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I don’t believe this that Dwarf has snapped all of my arrows in half. Aragorn thought it was funny until he drew his sword from its scabbard and it fell apart which actually made me laugh. I think it’s time that we all have to stop this nonsense and concentrate on finding Merry and Pippin.

Legolas
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

After this last episode of hijinks I've had to sit down with Gimli and Legolas, and tell them to knock it off. One day their mischief will cause serious problems.

Aragorn
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I had thought that we weren’t planning to do anything for Midwinter Feast this year, but Elrond and Elros are really looking forward to it. I suppose it is alright with me if Maglor wants to do something for the children.

Maedhros
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Idril once again gave me socks as a Yuletide gift. I am pretty sure this is evidence that she does not like me, but I shall put them with the others and treasure them forever.

Maeglin Lomion
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, another year has come and gone. I can only hope that the new year will be more peaceful than the past year.

Arwen has become somewhat disenchanted with my frequent absences.

Aragon
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Treebeard said that Pippin and I should not get involved with the Wars of man and said that we should go home.
I feel that Pippin and I should do something

Merry
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, I'm still somewhat embarrassed having been caught by Old Man Willow. I really didn't see that one coming! Thank goodness Master Bombadil was able to rescue us. He's advised us to go home, but I'm looking forward to our next adventure.

Pippin
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I again had to save the four Hobbits this time from the Barrow wights.
I told them to stay on the path yet they go and venture off only to get captured.
I won’t be helping them a third time mark my words

A cranky Bombadil
<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email