Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will be posting momentarily!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Welp, I guess we can all meander about in the market and witness this horrors of the plague first hand, maybe have some reaction with the bandit types as well? Then we can move on and settle in.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Our poor thread is dead! I've started a new RP anyways, though I'm always up for reviving this at some point if the interest is there...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I would be up for it. But we have lost many numbers.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah we can keep it together if you wish.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry I stepped out of this one. It did help me work out some characteristics of a story character. I wish to thank you all for helping me with this in this tale.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Arveleg, I will certainly miss you. Khaloch will remain one of my favorite characters in a RP thread. Thank you for all that you have put into this, and it was a pleasure RPing with you. I hope that it can happen again someday.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
This thread truly is dead, but I will probably write a new post for it tomorrow and see how it goes. (:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eldarion, Cenor, what would you think of a spin off thread, using these same characters that we have?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds good...uhhhh...what setting or time period?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will wait for word from Eldarion, but maybe we can pick up where we left off. Khaloch is gone and so is Scarlett/Alura, so Raegan, Damia, and Assur can test their luck in a disease ravaged Osgiliath.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
And possibally something else?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sure. We mus wait for Eldarion's thoughts, though. This is his thread.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Eldarion comes up with some really good RP ideas, but then seems to let them go.

Anyway, it was fun writing Khaloch! I liked the character so much I used his profile as a base for a new character in an RP I'm writing over on the Arwen Undomiel site. Anyway, happy writing everyone!
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email