Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
@bingodelop
Council Member
Send Message
Post A Gem That Shines (free-please join!)
on: December 29, 2013 12:27
((Hello! I am very very new to CoE and I just wanted to start a RP for ages so here goes... It is free and I would be grateful for any support at all! This is set approx. 350 years after the war of the ring. It is winter. My character is called Catrin and she is on the database, I created her and wanted to start a RP. I am very curious as to what it will turn out like... Again, please join it would mean a lot to me!))

It shone blue like a sapphire in her hand. Indeed, it may have been a sapphire! Catrin would have to check with an accosiate of hers before attempting to sell it on...
She had been wanting to take this gem for weeks, ever since she saw it on the fat woman's neck, and plus, it wasn't too bad was it? After all, the fat lady had plenty more jewels, she would hardly miss this one. Especially as some people couldn't even feed themselves with the money that they earnt. Dale had become a corrupted place in the years following the war of the ring.
The rich had no work, whilst they paid their servants meagre amounts, slave wages almost, for endless work. And if there was anything that Catrin legitimately owned and would never give up, it was her pride
She slipped the Jewel into her boot and put her hand on the hilt of her sword cautiously, in case a guard were to stroll past. She stuck her head out of the window, where the blinds were fluttering in the icy breeze. It stung the skin of her face. She took one last glance to make sure no one had seen her.

[Edited on 12/29/2013 by @bingodelop]
~ All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~
Brianna Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
I also am new, and this is my first post. My character is Raina, and you can find her in the index. Here goes.

Raina strolled through the streets of Dale, the cold winter wind biting her cheeks. Thalion had done it again! He was infuriating. To think that he thought it funny to hide her gloves at the stall in the market. She was going to kill him, provided that she survived the walk to his hiding place.
Raina wrinkled her nose in disgust as she passed Lady Daerwen's house. She was one of the richest people in town, and she had more jewels than most people had years to live. Everyone had short lives here. Raina had heard tell that in the south men lived for a hundred years or more, but everyone here thought that a fairy tale. You were lucky to live to sixty. Riana wasn't so sure. It couldn't be that everyplace was as corrupt as Dale and Esgorath. If her books were to be believed, there where larger, more magnificent dwarf kingdoms, the Moria and the Glittering Caves mentioned in her history books. She loved her history books, she often wished she could meet an elf, or one of the Dunedain. She glanced up at the shudders of Lady Daerwen's house, it could have been a beautiful one if not for the person inside. Wait a second, was that Catrin? She didn't know her well, except for the fact that she had no parents. Catrin hadn't noticed her yet.
"What are you doing?" Raina whispered urgently. If Catrin was caught, the guards would put her in prison or worse. "What do you think you are doing!"
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?

flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Tanara stares at the young human girl holding the hem. Concealed by a cloak, no one notices the elf woman smirk. ' so, she is the one. I make my move tonight ' she thinks

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Tanara stares at the young human girl holding the hem. Concealed by a cloak, no one notices the elf woman smirk. ' so, she is the one. I make my move tonight ' she thinks

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email