Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Post OOC for The Dragon's Breath (the new newbie pub)
on: June 10, 2014 02:16
Okay,
Thanks to Finnr I'm creating this thread. This thread is for introducing your characters to other players in the Dragon's Breath. Alright I better start...

Surdoc Underhill (Cenor)
Race: Hobbit
Height: 3" 7"
Family: Father and Mother dead has a brother in Bywater. His name is Underhill but he is not related to the Ringbearer.
Animals: An old grey hound dog named Hobb
Weapons: Only his knives used to chop meat and vegetables and these are dull

Personality: Has a contagious laugh but acts solemn when meeting someone new. But he is merry the rest of the time

Appearance: Merry bright blue eyes and graying brown curly hair.

History:
Lived in Bree before he started his pub. Nothing exciting has happened to him and he doesn’t like adventures though they come to him through his wide variety of customers.

If you have any questions please post them here also. Remember to read the RP rules put there kindly by our moderators. Thank you.
Cenor
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
My character is a rather average Hobbit, a former Innkeeper and a recent traveller who has been wandering the rather empty lands East of the Shire. looking for a new home.
(I plan on gradually revealing his history and his reasons for wandering as I come up with them-lol)
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome PB glad to have you join. I have this fear in the back of my head that the thread is going to die before it can even live. But it's disappearing now so yey!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
My character is a young man with half a lineage connected to the Dunedain. He is by trade a ranger like his father, and is returning from a recent visit to Rivendel where his father is currently residing (I just made him up, so things will have to get fleshed out a little more. I hope it's a good start though).
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
See you at the pub. Just a reminder this pub is set after the War of the Ring.
Finnr
Council Member
Send Message
GENERAL
Name: Flóki Firebeard
Race: Dwarf
Weapons: smithing hammer and a small battle axe he created long ago that is strapped in his belt
Origin: Has no real home and is a wandering merchant and smith

AESTHETICS
Height: 4'9"
Eye color: brown
Hair color: Bright Orange but appears darker in color from the ash put out by his forge
Body: muscular

PERSONALITY
Dislikes: cheats and swindlers
Fears: He will never find a place to settle and call his own

HISTORY
Flóki is considered a mature dwarf but still very young to most eyes. Flóki has been wandering the lands for as long as he can remember, his parents were also wandering merchants and he helped them growing up and learned from his father how to perfect his craft and to take pride in each item produced. While still learning the trade, Flóki made a careless novice mistake resulting in his beard getting too close to the flame of his forge and burning half his young beard making it unwilling to grow as smoothly as it once had and now looking some what matted and frayed. Although, this awful experience led to his second name of Firebeard; which once Flóki began wandering on his own became well known in a small number of villages and communities to the Northwest.
finnr_sig
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome Finnr a dwarf will be a nice adition.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I wrote in my post that Gaea saw some people coming down womdering if they will stop at the inn. Now would be an excellent time for the newbies to post!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
A new character has entered.

Rodwen of the Dúnedain (Cenor)
Race: Dunidan
Height: 5"8"
Family: Only a brother named Nithron the rest of her family were killed by orcs.
Animals: A large black stallion named Cornix
Weapons: A strong Elven bow and arrows, a long Dúnedain sword, a dagger, and two knives hidden in her boots

Personality: Seems dark and secluded at first but opens up more the more you know her. But she still seems sad.

Appearance: Has dark black hair and deep brown eyes that seem to be sad and thoughtful at the same time. Wears a forest green tunic and brown leggings over this she wears a black hooded cloak.

History:
Her family was killed by orcs only her brother and her survived. She has wandered Middle Earth since she was fifteen sometimes with her brother and sometimes alone.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Excellent. Sounds good, Cenor!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It would be nice (and courteous) if a player, who no longer wants to play, would at least write themselves out of the story so we can move on.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have posted, finally. I apologize for the brevity.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No apologies are necessary from you, Maxie. Where is this thread going? Will it always be at the Pub? I thought a Newbie Pub was the place to gather. make friends, and then start off on a journey. Since we are confined in one room is not easy to create a storyline.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That is what I thought. I will be glad to continue on, if someone can figure something out; a reason for us to leave.
TiannaofNugyta
Council Member
Send Message
Post My New Character
on: May 05, 2015 12:03
Alterana (TiannaofNugyta)

Race: Human from Rohan

Height: 5' 9"

Family: Parents were killed by Orcs nineteen years ago. Twin sister named Morvana

Animals: black mare named Araniel, falcon named Sira

Weapons: Sword

Personality: She is a happy person and always has a smile. She and her sister were forced to grow up quickly after the Orcs killed their parents. The two are very close and would do anything for each other. She is known for coming with up with ridiculous plans that may or may not work. She uses her hands wildly when she talks and tends to talk very quickly. She is the more impulsive one but her sister keeps her under control...mostly.

Appearance: red shoulder-length red hair, expressive brown eyes, splash of freckles across nose and cheeks, lightly tanned skin.

History:

When Morvana and Alterana were ten, their parents were killed by Orcs along with most of their village. The Dunedain Rangers found the two and took them in, teaching them the ways of the Rangers. For nineteen years, they lived with the Rangers and had many adventures. A month ago, Morvana disappeared and Alterana is doing everything she can to find her twin sister.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Accepted, as you may know
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
This looks like a fun RP. I'll write this character if accepted.

Name: Deumeanna

Race: Dunedain/Rhuadurian

Appearance: Somewhat tall with dark brown hair over her shoulders and brown eyes set in a rounded face. Her skin was fair but would tan easily in the sun.

Weapons: A long Sword of Westernesse, which was given to her by a Dunedain Ranger she had met in Rivendell. She kept a small knife in her boot just in case.

Animals: Deumeanna had grown close to small animals as a child, and cared much for them. She tended to like cats, but her pride was her horse named Cloudmist.

Personality: Deumeanna was usually quiet and observant, but would open up once she had met people and was comfortable with them. She rarely smiled unless it was when she was lost in dance.

History: Deumeanna has had a hard life growing up in the wilds of Rhuadur. She could not remember her parents, and as a young child, she was found wandering in the woods by some elves from Rivendell. They took her in, and was fostered by one of the elves who found her. He taught her their manners and ways, and being tutored in the arts, she became a gifted musician and dancer. But she suffered silently from what she had seen as a child, and she feared the shadows that would slip out from her mind of childhood memories she had buried. It was these vague memories of battle and death that led her to learn to use weaponry. She learned to handle a sword with some skill, and she incorporated many of the moves into her dancing. She could also use a bow, and even learned some smithing. Now a young woman, she set out into the world once again, saying Namarie to Rivendell. She hoped that all she learned in Rivendell would see her through her journeys through the lands.

Let me know what you think.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email