Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
Post Looking for a roleplay partner....
on: July 06, 2015 10:02
I'm looking for someone to roleplay with...... feel free to join..
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
What sort of Roleplay?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
I am not quite sure....
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
I'll play, I don't care what it is.

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
sweet!!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I am willing to play as well!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Person_with_a_cool_name
Council Member
Send Message
Me too (if i have the time... O.o)
~Cool_Name~
Elweth
Council Member
Send Message
I'd love to join - it'll be my first roleplay! Yay!
Member of the blessed realm of Ulmo, Lord of the Waters
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Ok, so who will take what Character? I'll be my girl, Tanara. (in database)

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Elweth
Council Member
Send Message
I only have one character now, Elweth - see profile here http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/elweth/ . Think she's usable or should I create another character?
Member of the blessed realm of Ulmo, Lord of the Waters
Lilly8244
Council Member
Send Message
Am I able to join in? This is my OC: http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/rehael-elrondion/
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Lilly8244, unfortunately, the RP that this thread seems to be talking about is inactive, as is much of the RP community on the CoE. I'd be willing to begin one with you, but I am not often on the site. If you're interested, you can send me a PM with details on what you were thinking.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
MornaNyeni
Council Member
Send Message
I'm also interested. It seems like every rp thread is (sadly) VERY dead.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You can always begin a new one!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Laridhya
Council Member
Send Message
I would like to join, if it is no trouble. I have a role-play character, Laridhya, in the RPG list. I can give a link to her later.
Though rivers may dry and foundations may crumble, metal may rust and lives might stumble, the trees never forget.
Laridhya
Council Member
Send Message
Here is the link:
http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/laridhya/#comment-288329
Though rivers may dry and foundations may crumble, metal may rust and lives might stumble, the trees never forget.
Nature Halfelven
Council Member
Send Message
I am looking for a rp partner. I have a story idea called "The lost Tribes."

Plot:
There were other elvish tribes in the past, but they had long since disappeared. It is time to find them once more for there is an evil coming after the elves.

End plot:
My character comes in after the other speak of making an attempt to find "The Shade Ranger." A mysterious ranger with the ability to find the tribes and see into the memories of the living and dead. What will your characters do when she seems to appear at the rivers edge looking like she has been to hell?

I would like to have some of the original lotr characters in the story, but I do struggle with more than one character.
My Character is Agatha Draki http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/agatha-draki/
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email