Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Diva
Viggo Vixen, Supplanter of Arwen & Anti-Hugging Harpy
Send Message
Post Posts I've Written
on: July 21, 2015 01:18
Wow, it's been a phenomenally long time since I've been here. Rivka is probably the only one that would recognize me anymore. Heck, I even used to be a mod years ago.

At any rate, if I recall properly, there is a quick and easy way to see all posts written by a user in the forums. I am looking for something specific that I wrote long ago, and I'm having a heck of a time finding it.

Any help would be appreciated. It sure is good to see that the site is still going strong.
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
Aiya Diva! Welcome back!

Above this thread, you'll see a box on the left side and on the right side of it it says *Search forums*. Type your name in the box and hit Search. Not all of your posts will appear, but some of them will. We lost a lot of special functions a few years ago when we changed formats.

[Edited on 07/27/2015 by NenyaGold]
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome back Diva! I vaguely remember you from the Elder Days. Unfortunately, some of the linking doesn't work like they used to, but usually one can find what they search for with a bit of diligence.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
dragonryan77
Council Member
Send Message
Hey check out this new documentary about D&D , https://youtu.be/dKdWLOoWrWI?si=pYEXjMCRWLRbfmpA
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email