Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Arahaelon
Council Member
Send Message
Post Printable Version of Sindarin Workbook?
on: December 10, 2016 11:03
Hey all! I am very new to the site, and I was just wondering if there was a document file I could download and print without having to copy and paste them all. Whoever wrote the guide, suggested printing the whole workbook out, but it would be nice if there were a faster way to do it than copying and pasting every page. Thanks in advance!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinliƫ - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Hi Arahaelon. Sorry for the very late reply, but you might want to pose that question in the Elvish forums. I'm not sure anymore, but a while ago another member asked the same question and I seem to remember it's not possible to do that. But better check over in the Elvish forums to be sure.
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Nicole3791
Council Member
Send Message
Hello! I was curious if there are any verbal lessons instead of visual lessons I could get? I am having a hard time with proper pronunciation to the sindarin text
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinliƫ - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Hi Nicole3791. For any Elvish related questions you should pose them in the Elvish forums . As far as I know we do not have any spoken lessons, but the people in the Elvish forums will be able to provide you a definite answer.
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email