Register

Author Topic:
Raxale
Council Member
Send Message
Post Children of the Sun (Join Here)
on: August 16, 2018 05:36
4th Age
After the fall of Sauron and eventually Saruman, Middle Earth is subjected to the rule of men. Elves have left the shores in an alarming number, though there are some who remain. Those who have chosen to stay count themselves as guardians, stewards of the land they so love. Men have, in their eyes, always been a race of children in need of guidance. The elves have called them many names since the beginning of their race: Self-cursed, Night-fearers, the Second People. All loving nicknames that betray the elves’ underlying racism. Despite their gratitude and fondness for King Elessar and King Eomer, the 4th age served only to sour the mood for those who deliberately stayed behind. As a whole, Middle Earth knew and felt peace. But it was easy to forget that the fall of Sauron was a cataclysm. One that left the world healing, but scarred.

This thread is to start during the restoration of Treegarth and will move about the cities of men. Before Saruman inhabited Orthanc, the keys to the high tower were locked away in Minas Tirith. They will need to be returned there for safe keeping so that the tower remains uninhabited and the forest regrown. The ents will be responsible for the protection of Isengard from now on. You can pick from the races: elf, ent or man for your character.

My character’s name is Brytta, she’s rohirric and part of those sent as messenger to treat with the ents. Traveling partners welcome. First post will be up soon. Join here in the OOC. Feel free to respond with any questions.

All new and old RPers welcome to join. No need to ask, just tell us about your character here or post your bio.

Get ready to clean up Middle Earth.
Raxale
Council Member
Send Message
How do you think Middle Earth changed?

Dunhwit can be anyone's character. You may also change his name.
Menegilda Brandybuck
Council Member
Send Message
I am a relatively new member of this site. I have never done RP, but it sounds fun! What are the basic rules, and do I have to make up my own character?
Raxale
Council Member
Send Message
Hi there Menegilda

You are more than welcome to join. Yes you need to make your own character. CoE offers a wonderful guide to RPG. You can find it here http://www.councilofelrond.com/forum/thread/16422/page/1/

Let me know if you need help starting up. Feel free to use any character already breifly mentioned in the first post.
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
Ok I'm in. My character is a elf named Nourian. My horse is named Dú, means darkness or night because his coat is a Completely black. Nourian is on a scouting trip from Imladris south and doesn't expect to find much. He is also on his way to talk to the ents at Isengard.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email