Council Member
Send Message
Post Where The Shadows Lie
on: October 16, 2022 11:04
Wow...

Where The Shadows Lie

Bear McCreary and Fiona Apple

[Edited on 10/17/2022 by Hanasian]
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
While the song may not be my favorite version of the Ring Verse ever, I love, love, love that they used it in the show. Something like the day before I had been saying that I wished they would use the Ring Verse as the intro/main title for each episode.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I wouldn't say it was my favorite either, but it was good and really fit at the end of the last episode.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
What is your favorite version of the Ring Verse? For me, it would likely be the one I heard in my head when my mother first read it to me and which I hear still hear in memory, but the Clamavi di Profundis version is close.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email