yay!!! i have a new Realm sib!!!! welcome Heather:love:

btw, it's royal_elf_maiden, Heather.

[Edited on 26/4/2004 by ~aear_fëa~]
Maiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Which realm should I join?
on: May 05, 2004 12:02
I took the quiz and it really didn't narrow the choices down so any help would be appreciated!

About me, I love Writing, although I have yet to join the rpg here I do several other on line ones and write short stories and poetry, I love the water, especially the ocean. I like natural events like storms and so on and am fascinated by tornados and volcanos. I love the cinema/movies. Really love it. I go every week, at least once. Not keen on shopping, like music but can't play anything. Hmmm I think thats it.
Náredhil
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 06:28
About me, I love Writing, although I have yet to join the rpg here I do several other on line ones and write short stories and poetry, I love the water, especially the ocean. I like natural events like storms and so on and am fascinated by tornados and volcanos. I love the cinema/movies. Really love it. I go every week, at least once. Not keen on shopping, like music but can't play anything. Hmmm I think thats it.

your description has given me some ideas, lets see. Your creative side tells me that you would love Aulë which deals with creativness, humor, poetry, drama, art and all that stuff, also i get the idea that you would fit into Ulmo which might satisfy your love of the water, oceans, and natural disasters. hope this helps you, and remember this is just my opinoin, sorry if any realms were left out, it's tired and i can't think, lol
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 12:21
Oh Maiel you sound good for Varda too. We have some RPG's, stories/fanfics going on and poetry.
Náredhil
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 08:46
oh yes i forgot about RPG's, Aulë has a TON of really fun and interesting RPG's to join even if you've never RPG'ed before (trust me it's my first time and the Aulërs really helped me to get started) hope you find what you are looking for!
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 10:06
I agree with what everyone else said, but Vaire might be good for you too. It looks like they've got some interesting art/writing activities going.
~aear_fëa~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 11:08
i'll resist advertising my own realm. i think you would be good in Ulmo. they sound good for your love of water and music. they are probably good for poetry too.
elvenmaidofmirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 01:22
I'm not advertising, but Realm of Varda would be good, if you like stargazing and poetry. I think there's a bit of storytelling and arts too!
Nedieth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 05:33
I'm trying to find out which realm to join, but I cant make a decition. Tried the quiz, but it didn't help... Good advice wanted! :wave:

A little info about me:
- girl, 17
- kind and caring, honest and responsible, a biy shy, daydreamer
- quite successful in school, but love the holidays!
- like languages (haven't started on Sindarin/Quenya yet, though...)
- like many types of music, love to play the piano
- not into sports (exept a bit slalom in the winter), have to admit that I'm a bit lazy :blush:
- like films and books
- love my friends and family
- like sea, sun and summer

I can't think of much more of relevance right now.

So... which realm do you think is the one for me?
Nauma
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 06:44
You might want to consider Yavanna. We have a good bunch of musicians, and we're a very friendly group. :love: We also love to talk about gardening and food and play some games. Hope this helps!
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 07:00
- like sea, sun and summer
- like many types of music, love to play the piano

Ulmo, Ulmo, Ulmo, and more Ulmo. That fits perfectly with your music and sea interest.

- kind and caring, honest and responsible, a biy shy, daydreamer

Lorien is the dreaming realm....

It depends on what you love the most, but I would recommend Ulmo.
Náredhil
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 11:54
Ulmo, Ulmo, Ulmo, and more Ulmo. That fits perfectly with your music and sea interest.

It depends on what you love the most, but I would recommend Ulmo.

i would definitely agree with TheLadyArwen, you sound like you totally would have the best time in Ulmo, hope this helps
Nedieth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 03:54
Thanks! I'll try Ulmo, then!
~aear_fëa~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 01:19
hope you like it!
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 02:50
As for the creativity and writing - I don't know if you've found a realm yet - but I think you'll find that most of the realms have creative activities and an RPG, but the only ones I'm sure of at the moment are Yavanna and Nienna.
To anyone looking for a realm- All of the people I've encountered so far who are active in their realms are pretty friendly, so I'll repeat: don't be afraid to ask about the realms and the activities going on in each realm. [shameless plug]We have lots of chocolate in Yavanna.[/plug]
Gimli_and_Gollum
Superdwarf
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 04:22
Lol.. chocolate.. mmm.. From my insight on realms, I don't think it really matters, they are all great places to meet people and have fun so you can't make a bad choice.
~aear_fëa~
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 09:12
yeah, i think all realms are supposed to be pretty nice places. so just pick which icon you like best.
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2004 06:51
I've been looking at the realms, and decided that it is finally time for me to join. My most recent taking of the Realm quiz told me to go to Orome, but I've been drawn in by several other realms as well. I'm sure they're all great, but I really would like to pick the one that would fit me the best first. I would hate to have to leave after three months because something didn't work out.

A bit about me:
-I like to sing, and am involved in theater, whether it be backstage or onstage.
-I play soccer and have recently developed an interest in yoga (very relaxing)
-I'm a sophomore in high school this year.
-I appreciate random humor. I think it's one of the best types. Random stuff is fun!!
-I like to read and write. I especially love RPing, it's a great way for me to keep my writing skills up.
-I enjoy studying languages, whether it be English or a foreign language.
-I generally have plenty of free time. I hate to be tied down too much.
-I really love to just sit back and watch the world go by sometimes.

That's all the really important stuff I can think of. I'll edit this if something I missed pops into my head.

So...who has suggestions? I'd like as much input as possible!!
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: August 11, 2004 07:03
Wow, I think I would have to point you in the Realm of Nessa, Varda or Mandos.

-Nessa because you sing, and play soccer (you must have quick feet, and probably would be a good dancer?)
-Varda (my realm ) because you like writing, and enjoy the simple things like watching the world go by. Langauges could be associated with our realm...gwendeth the realm head knows Sindarin
-Mandos because you like humor.
liltëlinë
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2004 11:31
-I appreciate random humor. I think it's one of the best types. Random stuff is fun!!
-I like to read and write. I especially love RPing, it's a great way for me to keep my writing skills up.

Nessa of course, we specialize in randomness and llama-care and parodies.

-I really love to just sit back and watch the world go by sometimes.

Perhaps Manwe?

-I like to sing, and am involved in theater, whether it be backstage or onstage.

Yavanna maybe?

_Lady_Of_The_Wood_
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 17, 2004 02:14
What about me?? I am a BIG singer, singing is one of themost important things in my llife. I also ,love to read, write, and act.
I also have a great sense of humour and I am very friendly, where should I go??

[Edited on 18/8/2004 by _Lady_Of_The_Wood_]
~Venora~
Violinist of Mirkwood
Send Message
on: August 17, 2004 03:17
Well, for the singing part, Yavanna or Ulmo might work for you there, but for writing, reading, and acting, like lilteline said, Nessa might be good for you there. Hope that helped a little!

Ven
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: August 17, 2004 04:22
I disagree Venora. For writing and reading, I would suggest the Realm of Varda. There are some very talented poets and writers in that realm.

Singing would be Nessa or Vana I suppose.
_Lady_Of_The_Wood_
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 17, 2004 04:31
I've looked at them and decided to join yavanna
elroth_of_the_darkwoods
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2004 03:33
which realm should i join im new to all this just signed in today any way any help would be great
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: September 20, 2004 04:19
Well first of all, you'll need to tell us about yourself. Otherwise we can't help you. And take a look at this quiz, . It will help.
elroth_of_the_darkwoods
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2004 06:05
well what do i say like my charector or real?
Eressëa
Melkor's Apprentice
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 04:04
Telling about your self would probably be the best -that way you'll be most likely to end in a realm with people who have similar interests etc.... So what are your interests, your hobbies etc... Your likes and dislikes, your mental state etc...
Though don't worry all realms are fun and you'll be sure to meet new people
elroth_of_the_darkwoods
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 12:22
well i like lotr ummm i like the the japanese i like to ...................read good books (u know which one(lotr)) lets see
i like to learn knew languages im learning japanese now.................
lets see my mental state is sain enough to pass as a sain person lol i like cats neko i like the outdoors and i hate being around people who dont know anything like me and my friend were having a atgument that japan was far better than usa and he "if it is so great why do they eat babys?" i felt like killing something sry just the way i am. i useally root for the bad side except in lord of the rings i was rooting for aragorn the whole way. oh if u need me to say more then just tell me and i will thanks for the help
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 12:28
Well tell us what you like to do for fun, hobbies, interests. And what you're personality is like. Mental states don't exactly help.
tarkena
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 21, 2004 11:44
Hmm, they don't help. You mentioned a liking of the outdoors.... where outdoors? Forests, open fields, mountains, seas etc. Also what sports you like that are Middle-earthy.
elroth_of_the_darkwoods
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 06:39
i like to go to forests and mountains ummm i dont know of any sports though but i love to go camping whenever i get the chance it is so fun
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: September 25, 2004 08:30
I would suggest Oromë, from what you've told me.
Sailasíri
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2004 12:26
I love music, and I write songs, poems, stories, articles, etc. I love nature, like the mountains, and water. especially the San Juans in Washington state. I am outgoing, and random, and I love funniness! lol I'm pretty original, usually. anything else?
Nenyia
Elrond's Herald & Númenor Fanatic
Send Message
on: September 26, 2004 01:30
I'd say Ulmo or Aulë
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email