Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
elvenmaidofmirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Which realm should I join?
on: September 26, 2004 05:03
Hm......I would suggest Yavanna since you like nature.
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
on: September 26, 2004 05:31
Sailasiri ~ We're a bunch of sillies in Yavanna, but we also have threads about gardening, nature, music and we're very random! Oh, and we LOVE chocolate! :love:
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: September 27, 2004 09:47
I love music, and I write songs, poems, stories, articles, etc. I love nature, like the mountains, and water. especially the San Juans in Washington state. I am outgoing, and random, and I love funniness! lol I'm pretty original, usually. anything else?

For music and water- Ulmo
Songs and poetry - Varda (???)
Nature - Yavanna or Lorien

It just depends on what you like more.
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 27, 2004 11:48
I love music
Ulmo or Yavanna
and I write songs, poems, stories, articles, etc.
I think there are a lot of poets in Varda.
I love nature, like the mountains, and water.
Like NenyaGold said, a lot of people like nature in Yavanna, maybe Ulmo for water.
I am outgoing, and random, and I love funniness! lol I'm pretty original, usually. anything else?
I think a lot of the people in Nessa are very random, and we're a bunch of nuts in Yavanna.
*wanders off singing about nuts and chocolate*
Sailasíri
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 01:09
I think Yavanna fits the best, in all categories, at least as much as possible. Can you quit a realm, if it doesn't work out, before the three months is over?
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 01:12
Can you quit a realm, if it doesn't work out, before the three months is over?

Nope. That's why you have to be careful in choosing which one to join.
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 01:15
I suppose you *could* always just not participate, but you really have to commit to those three months.

And, it is amazing how quickly three months go by, especially if you're having fun! :love:

Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 01:23
Well it depends on the circumstances. It can't be, "I'm sick of this realm", etc, etc. So usually the answer is no.
Slina
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 08:39
I'm trying to decide on a realm, too. I tried the quiz, but the top realms tended to some that I wasn't that interested in, and most of the ones that sounded like me were middle to bottom, so that didn't really work out. Anyway, I love seeing the beauty in nature, even though I don't get a lot of a chance to get out to enjoy it. I'm not really an active person, but I'm pretty artistic. I like to draw (my class notes keep getting sketches all over them), and do things with my paint shop program, and I like drama, reading, and crafts. I especially like music: playing, singing, and listening. But probably the one thing I like the most is writing. I like writing just about anything, but I really prefer fiction. I could go on, but you get the idea. From what I've seen, it sounds like Varda would be the closest match, since I like to write so much. Does that sound right?
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: September 29, 2004 04:13
Yes! Varda sounds excellent for you. We in Varda, love art and writing the most aside from stargazing. :heart:
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 29, 2004 04:00
A lot of people in Yavanna like nature, art, reading, crafts and music - also Ulmo for music. Nessa might be best for drama. Varda sound like a pretty good match, too.
Náredhil
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2004 05:03
I'm not really an active person, but I'm pretty artistic. I like to draw (my class notes keep getting sketches all over them), and do things with my paint shop program, and I like drama, reading, and crafts. I especially like music: playing, singing, and listening. But probably the one thing I like the most is writing. I like writing just about anything, but I really prefer fiction.

if you're looking for a really creative realm to influence your interest of art,drama, and writing, i highly suggest Aulë, the Vala of art in all its forms, craft, humour, and work of the hands, this realm is creative, artistic, and fun!
Slina
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2004 03:33
Well, I'm in Varda right now, but after the 3 months are up, I'll go ahead and try Vana and Aule before making a final decision.
Ginyc
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2004 09:55
Who here knows anything about the sunlands east of Rhun?
Nenyia
Elrond's Herald & Númenor Fanatic
Send Message
on: October 09, 2004 10:46
This is the General Realms Discussion Forum and this thread helps you decide which realm to join This forum - Discuss the Books - would be more suitable for asking your question.
Midnight_Sky
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2004 12:06
my personality could fit about half of them and i can't decide which to join. i like elves, birds, stars, performing, and playing sports. i am interested in extreme sports and skateboarding. which should i join???????

Midnight_Sky
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: October 21, 2004 12:29
Stars - Varda (If you just love stars, this realm would be perfect)
Birds - Manwe

What kind of performing do you like? If it's musical then Ulmo would be good. And Elves go with pretty much all of them...
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 22, 2004 12:59
Yes, what kind of performing? If you dance, Nessa might be good. For sports, maybe Oromë or Tulkas.

[Edited on 22/10/2004 by LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan]
Midnight_Sky
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 05:04
ummm.... I like the acting side of performing but i also like singing and dancing.
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 10:06
Hi all

I'm also a little stuck on which Realm to join. They all look great, but I'm not sure which one is best for me.

I enjoy music, racing, reading, singing (although not too well lol), stars/sunsets etc & teaching.
I'm quite quiet around new people, but am a lot bubblier once I get to know a person. I get on well with most people.. if I or anyone else has a problem, then I try to sort the matter without going into a full blown argument. Oh & if I'm not doing anything I've normally got my head in the clouds lol

If possible, I'd like to know which Realm people think I'd best be suited to over all, as I'm completely stuck
~Venora~
Violinist of Mirkwood
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 10:28
Wow, that is a little hard to decide! Hmmm, for the music and singing part, probably Ulmo or Yavanna, but for the Stars and sunsets, Varda might be good. Other than that, I can't really pinpoint any specific Realm that might be good for you. sorry...I hope you can find a realm though!
Midnight_Sky
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2004 07:17
I also like stakboarding and sports extreme
BlueSting
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 11:03
I'm quite quiet around new people, but am a lot bubblier once I get to know a person. I get on well with most people.. if I or anyone else has a problem, then I try to sort the matter without going into a full blown argument. Oh & if I'm not doing anything I've normally got my head in the clouds lol

You might like Vana!
lusus_naturae
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2004 08:38
I took the quiz, but I'm still stuck. It told me I'd be best in the Realm of the Weaver or the Smith. Now I'm confused. TOOO MANY CHOIIIIICES!! I like writing and art, but I'm a big humor/creativity fan too. Poor me!

I like acting, reading, drawing, making funny stop-action cartoons, playing spoof RPG's (okay, RPGs of any kind.) and playing video games. WOMEN GAMERS ROCK! (Yes, I'm a girl. Can't tell from my screen-name, can you?)

Now I come before you on hands and knees, begging for your wise and noble counsel. Where do I belong??
Nenyia
Elrond's Herald & Númenor Fanatic
Send Message
on: December 02, 2004 09:53
Hi lusus_naturae! If you enjoy reading, Vairë might be the place for you - we're all a bunch of bookworms there On the other hand, your creative side would fit Aulë very well Not that the weavers wouldn't be creative but we mostly enjoy analysing the works of others, as well as history and life in general Don't know if it helped you much...:blush: but remember you can always change realms after three months
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2004 01:26
Hey, lusus_naturae! The most of us Aulers are creative and like art and writing as well. Its your call! I was undecided between Aule and Mandos when I was making my descision so I just ended up playing eenie-meenie-minie-moe. Lol. I personally think either Aule or Vaire would work for you. All you have to do is decide! Haha.
~Mar
Eloywn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 05, 2004 07:00
Hi! I'm new here and want to join a realm... so here it goes!

Let's see... I love writing (poetry!!), acting, and reading. I'm reading the Sil right now. I'm generally very quiet, but I can get really crazy with my friends. I love the elves, wizards, hobbits, and the dwarves are really cool as well. I want to be a writer or something in the medical or advertising fields, because I've been told tht I'm really smart, but I love using my creativity.

Based on this, which realm should I join? A narrowed list even would be great!
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 13, 2004 02:40
I think the realm of Varda has a lot of poets. For acting, maybe Nessa, but I'm not sure. I think the realm of Vairë is big on reading, and Yavanna and Aulë are good for creative stuff.
StareyedSlytherin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 08:55
Yeah I'm pretty confused about the realms too. I just found that quiz and took it, and I think I like Aule, Varda, and Yavanna best but still not sure which one out of the three..

[Edited on 30/1/2005 by StareyedSlytherin]
Eressëa
Melkor's Apprentice
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 11:35
Could you perhaps tell us a bit about yourself StareyedSlytherin, only that would make it easier to see which realm might suit you best
Frodos_Cat
Resident Feline of Bag End
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 12:06
If anyone ever has any questions about the Realm of Nienna, feel free to send me a PM. I'd be happy to help.
elenluin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 09:51
Same thing here, if you need to know anything about Ulmo, just send me a pm
And the night shall be filled with music, And the cares, that infest the day,Shall fold their tents, like the Arabs,And as silently steal away. (HW Longfellow)
~Venora~
Violinist of Mirkwood
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 01:45
Ditto here as well; If you need to know anything about the relam of Yavanna, feel free to send me, LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan, or Lannorui a PM!
Calledor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 12:16
Well I'm not sure if any of those who asked are still in the process of deciding, but I shall put forth what realm Tulkas has to offer. Feats of daring, athleticism, exploring, or fell deeds of conflict and combat in the real or fictional world (I am certainly an accomplished gamer) are all treasured in the realm of the Valiant. For when not our skills and spirits are put forth against the dark powers that be, we must entertain ourselves with action or the thoughts and story telling of such great things as would satisfy our fiery souls.

Calledor
Manuialel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 04:50
Well, sinc eI am in the same boat, here are my interests.

I know how to dance, Swing, Cha-Cha and Waltz and have been doing it for about 6 years now. I am good with computers and I have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Director, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Quark Xpress, and ROBOHelp. I have also created a personal web page.

I liek to listen to Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Phantom of the Opera, OutKast, Lord of the RIngs Soundtracks,and a few other music styles. I also like to read, and I also study and liek to learn new things.

I would like to learn how to write stroies better, as I am terrible at it right now, and that is all I can think of. Hope that helps.

And that test is a pain IMHO. I took it and could not answer some of the questions, as I had more then one answer for them.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email