Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
Post PLEASE-- Do NOT post character profiles in the threads
on: September 16, 2003 06:14
Attention everyone - Please--We have an RPG character database for posting your profiles in. You do NOT need to post them anywhere else. We have more than enough to read without having profiles added.
If you really feel the need - you can supply a link to the character profile in a post but you do not need to add the profile to the thread. Thankyou

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
It is really hard to make a character in the database once we cannot edit it after discussion. I know we should think carefuly about the character, yet there are a few details some need to change after some discussions. Do you think there is any solution to this?
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I think the link isn't working right (no surprise) as I get an old 2004 'RP Forum and Moderating' page. Until the site is working properly, I don't see why it should be a problem putting character profiles in the RP OOC thread. Once things are fixed and working good, they can be added then.

To help out, here is a link to the 'Add Character' page.

[Edited on 01/19/2014 by Arveleg]
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Naurmaethor
Council Member
Send Message
Is there a way to view all my RPG characters? There used to be the ability to view all the characters you had created. I haven't been here a while and can't remember all the characters I've created so if anyone knows how I can find the characters I've created without having to remember their names..it would be much appreciated.
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate: and though I oft have passed them by, a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
Sadly - no. A lot of very good things this site used to have were broken when it got moved to another server. To be honest, I don't really understand why this (and many other) issue has not been fixed in these 10 years since it happened. But we make do, because we like to be here and with the people that visit this site
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Nature Halfelven
Council Member
Send Message
is there another spot we can put them in order to view them? Maybe a temporary character profiles thread until things are fixed?
My Character is Agatha Draki http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/agatha-draki/
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email