Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Olyoymus
Council Member
Send Message
Post Hogwarts at the time of the four big Wizards!
on: October 02, 2003 08:36
Now this will take place when the 4 big wizards or witches didn't die yet who are H. Hufflepuff, G. Gryffindor, S. Slytherin, and R. Ravenclaw. You are a student at that time and you can be in any house you want! What is it like to be in Hogwarts at that time...
itakeyoursoulstoheaven
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hogwarts at the time of the four big Wizards!
on: October 02, 2003 12:54
i am in slytherin. my name is berlin silveraven.
Olyoymus
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2003 06:48
It was my first year in Hogwarts, the first wizardry and witchcraft school ever, which was built exactly 17 years ago. I was 11 then. when I got off the Hogwarts express some teachers leaded us into the Dining Hall and because it was my first year I passed the lake with the special boats. It was so exciting. When we got into the dining Hall everyone clapped so hard that I felt that the huge place was going to fall down. The ceiling was the most beautiful ceiling I ever saw and it was the thing that took my atteition the most. I could see the stars and the dark sky. While I was looking up into the sky I saw somkething flying. It was shining but I couldn't understand what it is. While I was looking up to see more of those flying (which I couldn't) a man starting speaking. He introduced himself and that's how I understood that huge wizard was named G. Gryffindor. All of the four wizards started speaking one by one. THey were claped even harder than us, the first graders. I didn't know in which house I wanted to be. I thought I could be in any of those because I'm a pure blood my self and not a coward at all. I'm quite smart as well. It was my name which was called the last because it's Haimous Zalalufim all my fellow yearmates were already sitting in their own tables. When Gryffindor called my name I was very anxious and norvous.All four of them touched my head with their wands at the same time. I'd be in the house which the leader's wand shine. and something never ever happened before happended! both Gryffindor's and Slytherin's wands started to shine at the same time. It was the worst time I ever had till that moment from my birth. They looked at eachother. But the wierd thing was that in their looks there wasn't any respect nor any love. There was hate! Hufflepuff who looked the calmest of the four asked where I really wanted to go. My parents didn't go to Hogwarts but my grandfather was a good friend of Slytherin so at the end I had to say SLYTHERIN...There was an evil smile on S. Slytherin's face and hate on Gryffindor's. I sat on my table and started enjoying the beautiful feast .
After the dinner we all went into our own Great Hall. The Slytherin Great Hall was enormusly big. I went to the place where the beds are and chose a bed. I lyed down on the bed and looked up the ceiling I new that a hard time was waitng me in this place where I new absolutly no one...
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 10:01
The day the Hogwarts Express traveled to this school was my scariest. When I got to the school i was sent to the Great HAll where Four magnificent witches and wizards stood. I was selected for Gryffindor yet quite nervous. I am a witch by the name of Dreama. My mother and father are both a magical family. My wand was wonderful, it was 71/2 inches, pheonix feather, maple. I was proud to be in Gryffindor because my grandfather told me that we were related by blood.
After the ceremony i went up to the common room and found my fourposter.

[Edited on 23/11/2003 by Abraon]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 09:36
(i hope this is ok, i haven't done this much before!!)

i am a pure blood-not any of that rubbish mud blood stuff.honestly people like that shouldn't be allowed in here.
anyway i stepped proudly to my rightful place at the slytherin table and immediately noticed a boy clapping wildly among the others.i could tell at an instant that he was pure blood. my grandmother taught me a spell how to look into people and tell whether they deserve their place at hogwarts or not.he certainly did, his ancestors as far back as i could see were magic folk.he had a sweet smile.i believe he is called Haimous.

"lottie, lottie where are you??"damn, its that wretched Dreama again.i hate her, stupid goody goody.she was bound to get into gryfindor. mustn't let the sweet boy catch me talking to a gryfindor though
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 09:54
((can i join? i can be this Haimous or anyone))

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by CarolP]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 06:09
why isn't anybody writing??
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 03:34
The first day of classes was dull. I first had Arithmancy with Hufflepuff, then Herbology with Ravenclaw. In Potions, a slytherin tried to start a fight. (piratesrule) They said that i was a goody goody because i was related to Godric. I told him to back off, but the professor saw the event and silenced us.
----------------------------------
I sat with my new friends at lunch. There was Robert Finley and his brother, Adam, Samantha Longbottom, and Tracey Leigh. I had a ravenclaw friend, Rachel Kesler but she sat with the other Ravenclaws.
After lunch i went to transfiguration and sat with my friends, we were transforming animals into water goblets. Sam. had successfully transformed her rat, but Adam was having trouble with his frog. I worked with Sam. but she had to help me too.
--------------------------------------------
When we had a break, my friends and i sat outside in the warm sun by a well covered in ivy. The slytherins walked up to us to cause some trouble. Some kid by the name of Berlin and the kid from potions decided to pull a prank on us. They used a new spell they got from some third year that would knock our wands out of our armed hands. I jumped for my wand and returned the attack with a" Rictasempra!"
He was knocked down but by that time the teachers found us. We were sentenced to detention together with the grounds keeper in the forbidden forest. Godric was disappointed with me because i couldnt just let it go, but all the same he secretly was proud of me for standing up for myself.

[Edited on 12/18/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 09:32
"Marina Merithmore... Slytherin" the sorting hat called out . A smile crossed the girls face. She takes a seat at the table with the others.
'Father wil be proud of me,I must remember to send him a letter.'
"Hello boys,who might you be?" she purred in a silky voice.
She was very pretty ,tall and slender with raven black hair flowing gracefully down her back. Her eyes are a vivid green and hers were locked on them.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 09:46
dang i hate that dreama.she tried to fight me, but proffesor caught us.he's a cool guy,best mate of the man who runs our house,slytherin.
met this girl today.said her name was marina.damn i'm glad i'm not the only one in this place with a strange name.anyway,she kept staring at my man,Haimus.ok, so he's not my man but whatever.how come subtle flirty looks never work on boys?!

anyway,i've got detention later with berlin and some people from gryfindor.we are working hard to think of some spells!!ha,that'll show them who's the greatest house!!
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 11:36
In detention, we were forced to clean and polish the trophies and silver together. The teachers paired us with another person from slytherin, I was so mad because i was forced to work with (piratesrule).
We all got to bed real late, and i hardly finished my homework.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 02:31
Didn't have time to think of a spell to put on the Gryfindors. Damn. Oh well,next time. I had to work with Dreama as well, oh how i hate her. Still, got potions tomorrow so i'm sure i can do something then. and Haimous is there. Maybe i can be a bit less subtle...
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 06:17
'Normally I'd have the guys in the palm of my hand right now just have to try harder I guess.' Marina walks off back to the commonroom and sits down in one of the plush leather seats.
"Maybe I'm losing my touch?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 07:03
Man that Marina is not only after my man, Haimous-ok,still not my man but whatever.Give him time. Anyway,she is after all of them!!!She doesn't seem too picky. Ha,none of them seem to like her much though. Serves her right.

[Edited on 1/20/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 06:41
ooc-hey I'm not joining up I just wanted to let y'all know the wizards names
Helga Hufflepuff
Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Salazar Slytherin
ooc-sry it was bothering me because I'm a big fan and probably know everything there is to know bout the characters so there y'all go, hope it helps a bit
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 07:02
ooc-okay changed my mind, im gonna join, but this rp is hard to understand so yall should try to talk in third person rather than first, its easier to understand

The girl was medium height and build. She had long beautiful blonde hair and great skin, But her eyes stood out the most. She had big bright ocean blue eyes. She was very gorgeous and sure to date an upper classman.
Her grandmother was Rowena Ravenclaw, she knew she would end up in Ravenclaw, but amazingly, she was wrong.

"Ravenclaw, Keatyn!" rang out through the hall. A flutter of talk ran through the hall. Everyone knew that she was infamous and her beauty was well known in the school.

Keatyn strode up to the four wizards, but surprisingly, her dear grandmother's wand did not glow. Godric smiled, knowing he had a good catch in Gryffindor.

Keatyn walked slowly and joined the Gryffindors, she was sorrowful at what she had caused. Her mother and her father and her two brothers and two sisters were all in Ravenclaw, she felt like she failed somehow. She had always been the only blonde, but at that moment she knew she was an outsider.

Keatyn looked over towards the Slytherin table, moments later, a boy named Haimous joined the table. She caught his eye and held her gaze a moment. She enjoyed the feast, but couldn't stop thinking of the handsome Haimous.

She slept well that night, though she tossed and turned occasionally. The next day was nice, although a Slytherin guy and a Gryffindor girl fought. She had no tolerance for immaturity. She was too smart for her own good.

As the boy and girl fought, she walked by and said, "Grow up and stop flirting."

Both students shot her evil looks. She walked briskly to her next class and so on and so forth. The day was tiring, but having memorized most books, she was unoccupied and bored. She daydreamed of Haimous rather than listen to her dull professors.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 03:28
The next day Dreama went to class in transfiguration with the Ravenclaws. The girl,Keatyn, was so insulted and shocked that she wasnt in Ravenclaw. Dreama almost felt sorry for her, but didnt because she kept wining about it like sj=he was to good for Gryffindor.
At lunch she sat with Adam Finley. He was somewhat tall with dark hair and blue eyes. He is a sweet guy who isn t bad looking either. Sam sat on the other side of her and Tracey sat across from her. "Hey look Quidditch tryouts tomorrow!" Robert called out. "Hey Adam you should tryou you are a good flyier."
Dreama finished her classes for the day and her homework. That night she dreamed about catching the snitch or blocking the goal from that ridiculus slytherin. She dreamed she was passing the quaffle to Adma and he scored the goal for Gryffindor. She thought about how happy she would be to see Godric's face after she had won the game and the cup.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 06:36
Lauren looked around the school. She said mainly to herself,"So this is Hogwarts..." She went in and looked around, trying to find someone who could help her. She saw Godric Gryffindor and walked over to him. She said,"I am Lauren Miyana. I'm sorry I'm so late. but my mum had been attacked by a dragon. She has been in recovery for quite some time and I missed the train... I am sorry once again, but can you tell me where to go???"

Godric smiled at her and says,"Go to the Gryffindor House. You are now a Gryffindor."

Lauren looked at Godric in disbelief. She says,"But don't I get chosen by wands? I mean my mum and dad both expect me to be in Slytherins' House. But I dare not question an authority adn get kicked out so soon." She walks till she gets to the House. She walks in and she sees lots of people. She is very shy by nature so she sits on a couch by the fire. The flames dance in her brown eyes and her black hair falls in her face. She is small framed and is in between small and medium build. She is pretty, but wasn't much of a talker unless she knew you well. She scanned the room for cute boys and saw many. She turned her attention back on the fire.

((OOC someone come talk to me pleaasseeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh and did you all realize that this would have taken place hundreds of years ago lol I was jw if you thought of it lol))
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 04:02
Lotti strolled up and down the room. It was potions,and the teacher let slytherins do what they liked. She was thinking about Haimous again and yet another girl who was flirting with him. Life is so unfair,she thought. They said her name was Keatyn,and her grandmother was Rowena Ravenclaw-and yet she still got in Gryfindor.Ha!I hope that was awful for her,she thought.Then she decided that subtelty just wasn't working and she went right up to Haimous.
"Hey,i'm Lottie.Do you wanna come and get a drink with me later?"

[Edited on 1/25/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 03:14
Dreama saw a new girl sitting on the couch, so she decided to sit with her. "Good evening! Im Dreama. Where have you been?" Lauren introduced herself as Adam came over to sit with them. Sam came over by the fire to finish her homework.
"so are you good on a broom, we've got the Quidditch tryouts tomorrow after lunch?"
(This takes place b4 we got to bed in my last post)

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 03:33
Keatyn studied late in the common room as a new girl with black hair and Dreama talked loudly and giggled often.
Just then, a head appeared in the fire, many Keatyn and the two other girls were the only people left in the common room, but all three shrieked.
It was Amber, Keatyn's older and even prettier sister. She had long black ringlet curls and blue eyes outlined in a light silver. She spotted Keatyn and then Keatyn knelt before the fire.
Amber spoke firmly, "Gran said you were sad, acting like Gryffindor was too good for you. What's going on sis?"
Keatyn had tears in her eyes as she said, "I'm the youngest Ravenclaw child and the only different one. You all are darker and taller and in Ravenclaw. I feel like an orphan and I know I have disgraced mother and father by getting into Gryffindor. And what it so awful, is that I wanted to be in Gryffindor, but I knew it would never be, it could not overcome the blood that ran in my veins. But I was wrong, and I am happy to be here, yet I am sad for what I have caused."
Amber said reassuringly, "You did what I always wanted to, you stepped out of Gran's shadow and you're different. Now stop thinking about how our parents feel and think about yourself. Godric chose you! That's an honor no other Ravenclaw child ever had."
Amber smiled and then, with a pop, she was gone.

Keatyn stood and noticed the new girl and Dreama were looking at her in disbelief. She said to Dreama, "Sorry I insulted you today, I was upset."

Then she returned to her homework.

ooc-Alliren, yeah I realized the year, but hey thats okay lol
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 04:08
Lauren looked at Dreama and said,"I'm not that good at Quidditch. My brothers and I usually play it and I am usually stuck as a beater... Who's that girl?" She indicates to the one doing her homework.

Dreama says,"That's Keatyn."

Lauren looks at Keatyn and says to her,"Hi. My name's Lauren. Would you like to join us over here??"

Lauren looks at Dreama and hopes there will be no conflict. All she is trying to do is make friends and be polite.

[Edited on 1/26/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 05:34
Keatyn replied, "Hi Lauren, I'd love to join you."

She walks over and sits with the two girls, and makes small talk. She hopes Dreama isn't still mad at her.

ooc-Alliren, don't you like how Amber's so beautiful? Remind you of anyone? lol
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 05:40
Dreama gladly welcomed Keatyn to join in the conversation. "So what do you think? Will you tryout for the Quidditch team?"
They talked all that night and slept hardly at all.
At breakfast all anyone could talk about was the Quidditch tryouts.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 06:57
((OOC- I am just wanting to let you know that I will not be posting till aprox. next Monday b/c I am going on vacation... If there is a computer down there I will most certainly try to get on here, but if not then plz just talk 4 me until I get back... Just know that I am not quitting... I just wiill not be here Thanks, Alliren))

Lauren looked around at everyone eating merrily. She sat next to Keatyn and Dreama and she was happy for once, no parents to loom over her sholders and correct her every five seconds, nothing really but friends... she could get used to living that kind of life!

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by Abraon]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 09:46
Lottie stormed off. Haimous had completely ignored her. Fine she thought. I don't need men. She looked around to find somebody to talk to. Everybody was in clusters of people,all chatting happily-their numbers getting larger and larger. She sat down at the Slytherin table by herself and sulked.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 12:59
Dreama was anxiously waiting for tryouts in herbology class.
She had Potions next, and could it last any longer. She had forgotten to add an ingredient to the sleeping potion and the teacher gave her a failing grade. Charms was fun, the professor taught the alohomora spell. Finally lunch arrived. She sat with Adam, Keatyn, Lauren, and Sam. Adam was trying out for chaser and she wanted to tryout for either chaser too or seeker, she hadnt completely decided yet. Sam got annoyed because it was all Dreama could talk about since she found out.
Keatyn and Lauren talked about their families and about their days at the school.

Quidditch tryouts came and Adam did really well. He was paired with another girl, a second year, which made Dreama jealous. He passed it back to her, and she hit it in. He got all the quaffle passed the opponent. When it was time for her to try, she hit the Quaffle into the goals not as well as her partner or Adam. The other Gryffindor they partnered her with was really good. The team was really desparate for a seeker and they let Dreama tryout. Only one other tried out for seeker. The other person didn't catch the snitch for two hours. Lauren showed up but Dreama didnt get the chance to talk to her till after tryouts.

All the students got up to the tower after their final classes. The wholle common room was talking.
Dreama found her friends and sat with them to finish her homework.
"So Dreama, how did you and Adam do?"asked Sam.
"We did well, Adam was great! I saw Lauren tried out too"
Lauren didnt reply to that.
"I cant wait til they put up the team rosters. Who do you think got on the other house teams?"
"The rosters will be put up next week"replied Lauren.

It was hours before anyone got to sleep.

[Edited on 1/2/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 04:15
Keatyn loved Quidditch and tried out for Keeper, she did awesome! She had talent! She knew first years rarely got on, but Gryffindor needed a keeper and no upperclassmen tried out.

ooc-lol fiirst years cant try out lol blonde im a blonde did yall noitice that, bout the first years and quidditch i mean? lol

[Edited on 1/2/2004 by Gynneva]

[Edited on 2/2/2004 by Abraon]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 11:56
Dreama came down to breakfast the morning they would anounce the new qidditch members.
Dreama found Adam and Keatyn, but Sam had stayed in bed that morning since she had a later class.
"I cant wait!"called Dreama to Keatyn.
"Are they gonna tell us at dinner or something?"she asked.
Adam seemed a bit far off that morning. He was getting worried about his transfiguration grades.
"Hey I bet you both got your chosen parts on the team, you were both really awesome!"she mentioned encouragingly.

(i think its okay if first years tryout since this is years before HP's time. I think the rules might have been different in the beginning.)

[Edited on 2/4/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email