Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
Post LOTR Monopoly
on: December 29, 2003 01:29
i have LOTR monopoly and its great. does anyone else have it? the pieces are pretty good except aragorns sword is kinda... bent. and the places go in order from bag end all to mordor... quite cool
merry2
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: LOTR Monopoly
on: December 29, 2003 09:01
They have LotR Monopoly!!! If I see it I'm gonna get it! didn't know they had one.
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2003 01:30
they do! it is so cool. the characters you get to be are: aragorn, legolas, gimli, frodo, gandalf and galadriel. aaand, there is a ring rule

[Edited on 29/12/2003 by Nazgul7]
Pippin12
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2003 04:01
LOL!!! i got the Lord of the Rings Monopoly too!!! i thought it was sooo cute. I loved how they had all the places in Middle-Earth and those little figures were sooo cute!!! Lol my Aragorn figure had his sword kind of bent but i simply and slowly just bent it back. It's a wonderful game!!

~Pippin~
Aniron_Valandil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 10:01
I got it, its alot of fun!
lalludar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 12:11
we want's it, we want's it! give it to us, it is ours, our own, our precious! I SOOOOOO BADLY WANT THE GAME!
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 10:16
i would get it but there isn't anyone around who wants to play with me at home... maybe i could take it to skool...
tarkena
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 12:05
where do i get it in Aussie?
HothienGreenLeaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 10:20
OOhh... I wanna get it!! Cos I've got the LOTR Risk (frm tolkietown.com), I saw the lotr monopoly selling in local toys r us, but in limited pieces! Anyway, Toys r Us in Singapore realli suck! They dont carry in toybiz anymore!!!!
Dúvenêlien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 05:48
where do i get it in Aussie?

I don't know where in good ol Oz you are, but I saw it in George St Dymocks in Sydney. They also had LOTR Trivial Pursuit and LOTR Risk. :drool:
tarkena
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 12:58
Woohoo! I live in Sydney! Thank-you soooooooooo much!
tarkena
It's not on the website!:cry::cry::cry:

[Edited on 6/5/2004 by tarkena]
Dúvenêlien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 03:19
Woohoo! I live in Sydney! Thank-you soooooooooo much!
tarkena
It's not on the website!:cry::cry::cry:

[Edited on 6/5/2004 by tarkena]

It's in the shop though, downstairs in the games section. Probably also in the blissfully wonderful LOTR section...If I ever won a lot of money I know where I'd head first to spend it.
Legolas_luver_2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 12:02
[i]:evil: I have that game too! But I WILL NOT play unless I'm Legolas! He's like, the good luck piece. Once my friend landed on one of the most expensive things when there was a Castle AND the One Ring on it, she gave everything up accept for Arwen's horse. It was sooo funny. I recomend it to all ppl out there! :heart:
atreides1
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 01:34
I have the LOTR Monopoly, Risk, and Trivial Pursuit games.

I also have another LOTR Trivia game based on the books and not the movies.
ShotoKid
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2004 10:32
I have both the LotR Monopoly & the LotR Trivial Pursuit
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: October 10, 2004 02:14
I have the Monopoly, Stratego, LOTR Trivial Pursuit, and ROTK chess set...but I need people to play with!
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
IloveFrodoBaggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2005 12:49
I have none of them!! But how can get the game based on the book? Thank you.:heart:
orthanc5
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 10, 2005 02:56
Can anyone list off the probperties? As many as you know would be good, but what I'm really looking for are the Baltic / Mediterranean and Park Place / Boardwalk properties from normal Monopoly. Thanks!
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2005 01:53
LOL!!! i got the Lord of the Rings Monopoly too!!! i thought it was sooo cute. I loved how they had all the places in Middle-Earth and those little figures were sooo cute!!! Lol my Aragorn figure had his sword kind of bent but i simply and slowly just bent it back. It's a wonderful game!!

~Pippin~

I know what you mean! It's such an awesome game. My sister got it for Christmas last year.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: November 11, 2005 07:36
I see now that they have a new Lord of the Rings Monopoly out with different playing pieces, such as Bill the Pony and Aragorn's crown. I think I'll just have to get that one too.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
LadyBrooke
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2007 02:31
Yea, the pieces in the new one actually look a lot like the things in the movie especially considering that they're a fraction of the real size. I was so surprised when I got mine though. My ex-boyfriend and I are still really good friends :hug: and his grandma is my French teacher. Well she bought him the game and then they went back and bought me one as a late birthday present. :disco: I :love: them.
Mellow
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2008 01:25
I need this game. I will have to look for it.
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: February 28, 2008 09:09
It is available in our CoE store here.
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2008 08:35
NO WAY!!! I was wondering if there was a LOTR Monopoly edition just a little while ago!!! I'm going to look it up and persuade my mother to buy it... I need that game!!! (I'll get the new one AND the old one... such is my addiction... I seriously need therapy.)
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email