Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
gwenneth_amauriel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Anime Drawings?
on: September 07, 2004 11:23
Well, I mostly draw realistic people, but recently I've taken an intrest in anime after taking a trip over to http://www.strawberryheavens.com to find a background for my neopets user lookup. Which by the way is hollywood_is_mine162 if there are any fellow members. So any one like anime too? post links so we can see them!

[Edited on 7/9/2004 by gwenneth_amauriel]

[Edited on 9/8/2004 by Goldsand]
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime Drawings?
on: September 07, 2004 12:18
Anime doesn't like me. I can draw realistic portraits really well, (my judgement and others') but I cannot draw anime. It's really quite annoying!
Illuin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2004 01:31
I love drawing anime!! but so far-only 2 lol but will post them later because I have to get them onto my computer *goes off to find digi camera*
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: September 07, 2004 02:36
I've never even tried. Though my friends like drawing it. But I love anime art, it's so beautiful.
Tantalurina
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2004 03:36
I've tried but I'm not very good at drawing mostly I draw Inuyasha and Sesshomaru if ya'll want and don't mind seeing a bad drawers art I'll post them.
Tanta
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2004 04:55
I LOVE ANIME!!! I LIVE FOR ANIME!!! i've drawn some great pictures....and then i've drawn some c**p pictures. i don't have much time at the moment to draw pictures. i mainly doodle in lessons.
i mainly do my own orginal charaters and teir not up on the web, but if you really wnna see them send me your email and i'll show you some.
gwenneth_amauriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2004 12:44
Cool! People like anime too! I can't really give any of you guys my e-mail to send pics to (it's a long story) but you don't have to post just your pics, your fav pics of other anime artists would do too. Then you could get them off the web, but if you do want to post yours still PLEASE do!!! Let's make this thread last! Oh and tantalurina I'm a fan of Inuyasha too so post your pics! I'll try to post some of mine too, but i've only drawn a couple

I hope none of that sounded rude...
Tantalurina
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2004 03:24
If I can find the good pics I did I'll post them other wise I'll have to wait till I can draw some more.
Tantalurina
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2004 02:02
*sniff sniff*I couldn't find the good pictures I did and I'm having an off day with my drawings but I found some ones I did of a made up character of mine and since they're big I just put the links to them up.Please let me know what you think even though I know they're not that good.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/BombyKat/bluepantset.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/BombyKat/bluevneckdress.jpg
I guess they aren't as big as I thought but it'll still take up less room if i just leave the links up for them.
Oni-chan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2004 01:25
I love manga and anime. I do working our own manga and I'm doing the background part :heart:.

I also posting fanart in here --in Member's Art under my screen name--. Feel free to put any comments and critics whenever you have time to take a look...
Oni-chan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2004 01:41
this is the link if you wants to see my drawings http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=470
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2004 03:21
quick question:
does the art work posted on this aite have to be LotR art or can it be our own orginaly work?
Oni-chan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2004 09:01
quick question:
does the art work posted on this aite have to be LotR art or can it be our own orginaly work?

You draw a chara. a place, a scene, or anything based from Tolkien's book and so it's named FANART. and yes you should post your original LoTR fanart because I want to see it

btw, just read the regulations(?) ... ( I need English dictionary here :sighs: ) ... before you submitting the artwork and you will understand

[Edited on 29/10/2004 by Oni-chan]
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2004 11:56
ok, next question. . . .
1) where are the regulations
2) how do i submit fanart.
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2004 12:31
ok, i found the regulations and how to submit, but how do i get my own folder to put my art work into?
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2004 11:14
You will have to PM Aowyn about that.
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2004 06:44
ok, i posted my first fanart just now, it should be under fanart-members, i think. . . somewhere. i would give you a link but, alas, it would let me into the bloodly place!!
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2004 06:31
*waves* hello. someone was nice enough to send me the link to the picture (computer won't let me on so i can't be 100% certain that's right) be herre it is.
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=Vote
Oni-chan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2005 09:23
Heya *waves back* j_mercuryuk !

The link didn't work...I'd try it...
You know, I'd post two fanarts in 2003 and I thought CoE rejected them, so I just forgot about it. But then someone told me if she'd seen my drawing! :love: being so happy, I posted another fanarts and, tada..! CoE gaves me a folder in Member's Art...aren't they so nice??!!:heart: :heart:

So I think, you should posted more than 2 or 3 drawing so you can have your own folder (I'm being lazy, I never PM the Admin!?!).

Oh btw, if you'd like to see my other drawing please dropped by to my DA's pagesite

j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 05:03
i know. don't know why it doesn't work, i'll do some more art and post it.
*waves* good to see this thread back, i missed it.
Oni-chan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 05:12
Sorry ...I rarely visit the forum or the gallery since it took a damn time for loading. Internet connection in my place are sucks! (I'm in...er...what did you call it, cybercafe or internetcafe?! Whatever deeh )

I'll check this thread back to see the link to your pic :love: :love:
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 07:50
ok, but it might be a while.
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2005 10:43
ok, i just uploaded my next picture, so when (and if it works this time) i get a link i'll post it up. SHOULD be in CG fanart.
Steorra
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2005 03:05
I like anime art, overall. In terms of drawing it... well, everyone thinks my art is anime, but I don't like to refer to it that way all the time. (It's like saying my dogs look like Balto, except to a less-annoying extent.) My art is shown on deviantart, the link is in my signature if anyone's interested.
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 01:02
it looks like anime, but western anime.
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2005 01:17
quick question:
is fanart like fanfiction, does it taken a few dAYS to load up the art onto the database?
Oni-chan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 10:30
that is kinda question you should ask to Admin ....I think.... hehehe...

Heya, Steorra....see ya in DA then! *wave*
Nefhiriel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 04:43
I love anime...but unfortunantly I haven't had much luck trying to draw it Does anyone know of a website with some basic tips?

- Nefhiriel <><
Oni-chan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2005 07:42
I know a site, at www.polykarbon.com... but I think it's not quite in pure japan-manga style, a bit of mangamerica....?? well, just check it by yourself, I hope the link is correct
Nefhiriel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 04:04
Oh, thanks! That's a great site If anyone can think of any more please post them... I'm in need of all the help I can get
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2005 01:33
ok, I'm back (after uploading some pics). It took me awhile but this thread is back. Here's a link to my Yavanna:

**Mod Note - Link shortened by Goldsand

[Edited on 5/30/2005 by Goldsand]
Manuialel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2005 11:03
I wish I had some drawling ability. Caus EI love anime and I am a big fan of Mobile Suit: Gundam W. I love Treiza and Duo.

I tried ot pick up the art of drawling, and failed it just as quick. It is a talent I do not know, but wish I could learn.
Nefhiriel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 30, 2005 11:16
LOL, I know what you mean. I like to draw quite a bit...but anime still seems to be eluding me somehow :banghead:
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2005 11:27
Try coping, it is good way of learn because you see how the pros do it and can learn from that. 'How to draw manga' books are fantasic as well. So you how to draw eastern manga and not western manga
Nefhiriel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 30, 2005 11:38
Good idea. I'll have to give it another go
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email