Register

Author Topic:
maerwyn2233
Council Member
Send Message
Post Strider's Elven Dagger
on: December 22, 2009 08:36
Hi All...

I'm pretty new to this site, and have never written on a forum before.

I'm looking for Strider's Elven dagger, and at a fairly good price. I've found a place in St.Catherine's, but the one they carry is a knockoff. It would be nice to get one in Canada (as I live in Canada) and reasonably priced. I've found a few in America, but most of them say either "Out of stock" "No longer available" or are just wickedly expensive. If anyone could give me a hand, I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much guys! (forgive me if I'm doing something wrong with this forum thing, as I said above, I'm really new to this!)
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Strider's Elven Dagger
on: January 04, 2010 12:47
Hi there!

Welcome to the forum, I have a place where you can get a striders dagger for only $24.99 (If this is the one your thinking of) Its called whole sales words. I just got striders sword from there real cheap and most importantly it was lovley qulity and in perfect condition! Heres the link to the dagger they have for sale:
http://www.wholesalesword.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=621

Yeah and its in stock, by the way the reson there cheap is because there not made by united cutlury and not branded on the blade by New line cinimar....But personally I don't care I mean having New line, and united cuturlay engraved into the blade takes the realisum away for me.

hope this helps!

[Edited on 4/1/2010 by Aragorn16Estel]
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
maerwyn2233
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2010 08:31
Thank you so much for that link! You were so helpful!
I think I will get it! It looks quite good to me, and the other ones I was finding were substantially more expensive, so that looks perfect.

Thanks so much, once again!

Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2010 03:57
No problem!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2011 11:54
Hei~~~Soldiers~~~Let's go to the War!

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email