Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM shares
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM contemplates.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM challenges
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is worried
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM secretly has its fingers crossed?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM demonstrates long contemplated thoughts.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM shows defiance.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has been changed!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I do try to change my siggy quite often... unfortunately, TSAM doesn't seem likely to be changed soon (and people are running out of ideas).
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is quoted by...
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, it's quoted by... um... me... It's a couple of lines from the chorus of a song I wrote...

TSAM mentions imagination, which can either lead you to do amazing things, daydream all the time, or be frightened of shadows and stone angels...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I knew TSAM was written by Wolfie! just took a good guess
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds similar to the reason why TPAM loves her favorite song.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the word "me" in it five times.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM needs to plan a party.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is sending her love out to conquer
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM does not repeat a single word! Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM repeats "I."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM uses *you* and it's variables a lot.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the word "you" in it twice
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is being chased.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is said right before a battle. Right?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor

Wrong

oops, wrong game ( but if it was that game,and right means good, then correct.)

TSAM makes me wonder what will happen....hey,you changed it!

[Edited on 08/01/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yea I forgot one sentence. When is your sig said?

TSAM makes me think of a book I read
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
They are my words to my friend who is always there for me.

TSAM makes me hope I have on good running shoes.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is dedicated to a fiend
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is new and written by Cenor?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, thank you for my morning laugh. Fiend? Funny how just one letter can change everything. Don't edit it!

TSAM is one we should all have memorized.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh dear me. I guess spell check can't save me every time . Yes Maxie I did it is the opening sentance to my new story.

TSAM is dedicated to a friend.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I like it muchly.

TSAM is a very inticing opening!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is put out
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAm says "run" three times
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM says bullet once
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is the start to Cenors new book
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is not the start to a new book
<< First1819202122
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email